- Key considerations when launching a consumer loyalty, incentive, or rewards program
- Some thought-starters about engaging with loyalty program participants
- How brands can react quickly to early successes
- Achieving sustainability, and promoting loyal participants with status rewards
This five-part series consists of the following videos:
Part 1: Why Digital Loyalty Matters
Part 2: Digital Loyalty Strategy in a New Landscape
Part 3: Common Pitfalls and Challenges of Modern Customer Loyalty
Part 4: Getting Internal Buy-In and Gauging External Success
Part 5: You Built It. What's Next?
Continue reading "Digital Loyalty: You Built It. What's Next? Part 5 [Video]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]