Customer Loyalty: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Brand Love Is Bullsh*t... So Now What Do We Do? Five Things.John MillerThe idea of creating a brand that customers will love is, really, something of a fairy tale. But we're big kids now, so let's put the fairy tales aside, roll ...
Five Ways to Successfully Promote Your Loyalty Rewards ProgramSamir PalnitkarA good rewards program can increase sales, reduce discounts, and grow customer loyalty. Here's how to launch a strong program and encourage customer participation.
Contest Marketing: A Powerful Form of Content MarketingBarry FeldmanSee why contests are so effective for marketing, and follow these eight steps to create a contest that will help you generate leads, collect valuable data, and give your customers ...
Seven Tips for Using Email to Build Customer LoyaltyYoav VilnerYour email program is vital for turning one-time buyers into loyal customers. Here are some tips to make your emails effective in improving customer retention and encouraging loyalty.
Brand Loyalty Programs: Satisfaction and Engagement TrendsAyaz NanjiSome 71% of consumers who are members of loyalty programs say membership is a meaningful part of their relationships with brands, according to recent research from Bond Brand Loyalty.
How to Promote Loyalty Rewards Programs [Infographic]Laura ForerCreating a loyalty program is just a first step to customer engagement—you also must promote and maintain the program to keep customers excited and engaged. Here are some simple ideas ...
Post-Holiday E-Commerce: Convert One-Time Buyers Into Loyal CustomersHoliday buyers don't have to stay just one-time purchasers. See how data collection plus a simple email program can turn them into loyal customers and keep them engaged all year.
20 Reasons to Double-Down on Customer Loyalty [Infographic]Laura ForerAcquiring new customers may be exciting, but keeping the ones you have is more profitable. Check out today's infographic for 20 reasons you may want to focus your marketing efforts ...
Engaging Customer Experiences Are a Make-or-Break Business Factor: The Case of HealthcareBrad DodgeThe essence of creating a positive experience is making customers feel that they are heard and important—before, during and after a transaction.
Know Your Customers Better Than They Know Themselves: The Key to Customer Loyalty [Infographic]Laura ForerConsumers are more loyal to brands that offer personalized experiences, and that loyalty can provide excellent returns for brands. So you'd better know enough about your customers to provide those ...
Customer Loyalty: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
A Lyrical Entrepreneur: Author, Professor, and Opera Singer Ja-Nae Duane on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneEntrepreneur, professor, and opera singer Ja-Nae Duane shares tips and insights from her latest book, The Startup Equation, due out in early 2016.
How to Go Beyond Just Telling Your Brand Story: Christian Lachel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneChristian Lachel shares his secrets to building lasting customer relationships through emotionally evocative brand experiences that increase loyalty and drive revenue. He and his team at BRC Imagination Arts have created some of the world's most memorable brand experiences.
Turn Customers Into Zombie Loyalists: Peter Shankman Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneAuthor and entrepreneur Peter Shankman discusses his book, Zombie Loyalists, and the surprisingly simple approach that turns customers into loyal, passionate brand advocates.
Brand Attachment: Larry Vincent Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneLarry Vincent, founder and executive director of The Brand Studio at United Talent Agency, discusses brand attachment, including how marketers can use it to predict buying behavior.
The Language of Brand Love: Loveworks Author Brian Sheehan Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneAuthor Brian Sheehan discusses his latest book "Loveworks," the characteristics of beloved brands, and how you can create a "sensual experience" for your prospects and customers.
Tasteful Branding: Supermarket Superstar Chris Cornyn Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneFood branding expert Chris Cornyn serves up marketing advice for would-be food entrepreneurs—including on the Lifetime reality series "Supermarket Superstars."
Think Like a Rock Star: Author Mack Collier Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneAuthor Mack Collier talks to Marketing Smarts about his book Think Like a Rock Star and the ways companies can meaningfully connect with their best customers (and biggest fans).
Marketing So Useful, People Would Pay for It: Youtility Author Jay Baer Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneJay Baer's new book, Youtility, provides a comprehensive guide for businesses on "marketing sideways" and winning loyal customers by providing extremely helpful content. Baer offers compelling evidence that becoming a Youtility leads to business success, and provides tips for making ...
Marketing Lessons From Lady Gaga: Author Jackie Huba Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBest-selling author and online marketer Jackie Huba shares marketing lessons from her book Monster Loyalty: How Lady Gaga Turns Followers Into Fanatics.
Social Media and the Future of Publishing: Amy Maniatis of National Geographic Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneNational Geographic has dominated print media for 125 years, and now the organization is staking its claim on social networks and photo-sharing sites. EVP and CMO Amy Maniatis discusses brand management, the power of content, and the importance of emerging ...
Customer Loyalty: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- How a Well-Run Customer Advisory Board Can Help Your Company Collect Corporate and Product Feedback to Expand Revenuewith Eyal Danon, Gavin NathanIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn the essential elements for creating and managing a world-class CAB program. You'll learn how to set up a customer advisory board, how to run effective in-person and remote meetings, and how to turn those meeting insights into actions that will help you retain customers and positively impact your bottom line.
- Hug Your Haterswith Jay BaerIn this PRO seminar, you'll find out why you need to hug your haters and embrace complaints. We'll share specific frameworks for answering them, tips on how to handle trolls, why you need to answer every complaint, in every channel, every time, and more. You'll leave with actionable advice and tactics to keep your customers and grow your business.
- The Art of Retention: How to Create Customers for Lifewith John MorganIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to implement key strategies that will increase brand loyalty with your current customer base, so you don't have to constantly chase down new prospects. You'll walk away with an action plan to ensure your customers look forward to doing business with you again.
- This PRO seminar will show you how a growing number of firms are devising creative and effective ways to involve their customers in marketing and selling for them.
- Is Your Company Beloved? How to Drive Extreme Customer Loyaltywith Jeanne BlissSeminar attendees will walk away with the tools needed to turn their company into one that customers love and can't live without. You'll hear anecdotes and most importantly, suggested actions to help your company develop true customer advocacy.
- He's Just Not That Into You: When Your Customer Doesn't Want a Relationship (and What to Do About It)with Allen WeissNot every B2B customer wants a long term relationship with you! MarketingProfs Founder & CEO Allen Weiss celebrates our 200th seminar with this special presentation. He'll discuss not only the specific factors that can determine if a B2B customer wants a value-added relationship but also how to nurture that relationship once it's established.
Customer Loyalty: Tutorials - tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Customer Engagement—How to Turn a Negative Into a PositiveReleased on 10/24/2014 with Jeannie WaltersIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to handle customer experience mishaps with finesse. You'll also learn how to create a greater level of brand trust and loyalty despite the customer issue, and ultimately, how to turn an unhappy customer into a loyal one.
- Take 10: How to Create a Customer Advocate ProgramReleased on 10/19/2012 with Michael BritoIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to create customer advocates and how to leverage them in a way that will help your bottom line!
Customer Loyalty: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Social Media Integration Success StoriesTwitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. While these social media tools are all effective on their own, they work best when part of other marketing programs. See how 10 companies have maximized results by integrating social media into traditional marketing efforts.
Search by Topic
- Ad Copy
- B2B Marketing
- Blog Comments
- Brand Ambassadors
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Equity
- Brand Loyalty
- Brand Management
- Brand Positioning
- Career Management
- Case Studies
- Channel Marketing
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Consumer Electronics
- Content Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Corporate Blogging
- Creative Briefs
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Behavior
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Experience
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Relationships
- Customer Retention
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Theory
- Direct Marketing
- Economic Crisis
- Email Campaigns
- Email Deliverability
- Email Lists
- Email Marketing
- Email Service Providers
- Email Subject Lines
- Green Marketing
- High-Tech Marketing
- Hiring Outside Resources
- Hispanic Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Interactive Marketing
- International Marketing
- Job Search
- Landing Pages
- Lead Generation
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Quality
- Lead Scoring
- Local Marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Budgets
- Marketing Challenges
- Marketing Dashboards
- Marketing Inspiration
- Marketing Operations
- Marketing Plans
- Marketing Smarter
- Marketing Smarts
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Tips
- Mobile Marketing
- New Media
- Online Marketing
- Permission Email Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Positioning Statements
- PPC Campaigns
- Press Kits
- Print Collateral
- Product Management
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns by Tom Treanor
- Nine Cringey Mistakes in Marketing Writing and Content by Anja Skrba
- Why You Need a Modern Email Preference Center and How to Build ... by Jason Lark
- How to Deliver Personalized Content at Scale No Matter Your ... by Randy Frisch
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media ... by Elena Kutsopal