App-store discovery and paid user acquisition campaigns are the most effective channels for getting new users. Is your app easy to find via search?
- Trends That Can Help You Turn Online Searchers Into PurchasersE-commerce is booming, but the retail store is far from dead. Marketers need to solve the attribution gap between online marketing and store sales. Let's go over some old, new, and emerging trends that can help bridge the gap. more
- Don't Let Your LinkedIn Photo Be an Epic Failure Like These Pics AreEvery day, I see photo fails in LinkedIn. These profile pics boggle the mind. Is your LinkedIn profile photo making the same mistakes? more
- The New B2B Marketer Has a Heart for Storytelling and a Brain for BusinessBeing a copywriter used to be simple, suggests the winner of our MarketingProfs B2B Forum essay contest. But today's marketers have to educate, entertain, generate leads, and inspire action. more
- Three Excellent Reasons for Adding Dynamic Content to Your Next EmailTake personalization to a whole new level by using dynamic content. It lets you target individual subscribers with different content—all from a single email. more
- Three Ways Marketing Attribution Can Improve Your Brand Marketing EffortsTake a close look at how attribution modeling can quantify your branding efforts and supplement traditional metrics with more precise, hard results. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: