Is your brand being perceived negatively? Marketers can uncover the reasons for the negative perception by diving deep into segmentation and analysis.
- Get to Know the New Starring Roles of Content MarketingNew positions are taking starring roles in the marketing world. Find out why content directors and brand journalists are vital to every marketing team. more
- The Huge Opportunity E-Commerce Marketers Are OverlookingMarketers sometimes focus so much on the decision-making part of the purchasing lifecycle that they overlook the big opportunities in other stages. Here's a long look at the pre-transactional conversion stage. more
- What Do Changes in the C-Suite Mean for Marketers' Future?Recently, companies have been introducing new C-level positions. Here's a look at that they are and what they tell us about the future of marketing departments. more
- Analyzing the Mobile User Experience Is Crucial to App OptimizationConsumers have an endless amount of apps from which to choose. To make apps stand out, companies need to create exceptional experiences. Before doing that, however, marketers should analyze and measure the mobile user experience. more
- Native Advertising Won't Boost Sales, Influencers WillSome 90% of online publishers will feature native advertising this year. But consumers are suspicious of it and prefer their social networks for genuine content. Here's why marketers should harness the power of those true influencers instead of native advertising. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: