Want to start using Big Data to drive your marketing and sales performances? First, you need to understand these five principles regarding Big Data.
- The Challenges of Creating Mobile Content for Global MarketsAround the world, more people than ever are buying mobile devices. As a marketer, you need to find ways to engage those mobile users. So, what are the challenges of doing so? more
- Are Case Studies and Product Reviews Still Viable?Today's buyers expect vendors to earn their trust, and they no longer take vendor-generated content at face value. So, are case studies and product reviews relevant anymore? more
- What Does Ellen's Tweet Heard 'Round the World Mean for Marketers?For marketers, the highlight of the 2014 Academy Awards was Ellen DeGeneres's selfie tweet, taken with a sponsor's smartphone. Here's what the most popular tweet ever can teach marketers. more
- Why Native Engagement Is a More Effective Approach to Native AdvertisingConcerned about turning consumers off with native advertising? Then consider native engagement, which provides an active experience rather than a passive reading of sponsored content. more
- Three Principles for Mastering Mobile Marketing in 2014To succeed in mobile marketing in 2014, you must master these three principles: immediacy, simplicity, and context. Here's a closer look at each principle. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: