Every technology involved in the Internet of Things (IoT) is collecting data of some type. All that data doesn't favor the big players. Small businesses can use IoT data to their benefit.
- Understanding the Real Value of Your Customer DataIn today's business environment, marketers can get overwhelmed by too much data. To identify the most valuable data, marketers must first understand the different data types and the relative worth of each. more
- Apple's Core Principles Helped It Regain Its Marketing Mojo (They Can Help You, too)Apple is a pro at creating buzz around its releases, even when it's been years between major launches. Here's how Apple's focus on three major principles helps it stay engaged with users. more
- Creating Personas From Your Website Visitors Is a Win-Win for You and ThemTo craft better customer experiences, first create customer personas. The online clues on your website can give you the needed info to do so. more
- Marketers, Stop Hesitating and Start Embracing InstagramDespite Instagram's immense popularity with consumers, most brands still shy away from using it. Those brands are missing out on a huge opportunity to increase their customer base. more
- Why Brands Should Care About Millennials' Love of EmailMost Millennials prefer emails for staying in contact with companies. Surprised? If so, you may need to change how you reach out to this email-loving generation. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: