Opposing forces in the battle for influencing consumer behavior raise concerns about right and wrong. Which side are you on?
- Find the Right Balance Between Big Data and Human FeedbackThink customer feedback is more important than analytics (or vice versa)? The truth is both are important to identify customer preferences and deliver engaging experiences. more
- The B2B Customer Journey Is Beginning to Look a Lot Like the B2C VersionB2B marketing and B2B customer journeys are becoming more like their B2C counterparts. Here's how they're changing. more
- Seven Must-Have Metrics to Keep in Your Email Marketing ToolboxHow are you measuring the success of your emails? Chances are you're already using some basic metrics. Here are some other important ones to include. more
- Five Ways Marketing Technology Will Transform Our IndustryNearly 2,000 marketing solutions are available to today's marketers. How is all that technology changing the marketing landscape? more
- Content Marketing Performance: A Framework for Measuring Real Business ImpactRecently, my colleague Susan Etlinger and I teamed up on a research project about content's business value. Here's a look at what we discovered. more
- Three Reasons White-Labeling Your Products Is a Fab Idea (and Two Reasons It Isn't)Interested in white-labeling? Then make sure you weigh these pros and cons. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: