Smart marketers understand the importance of human emotions in how customers or prospects regard apps.
- Why Apple Watch Rings the Death Knell of the 'Mobile' Marketing ChannelThinking of mobile as a separate channel doesn't make sense anymore in an Apple Watch world. Businesses now must think of mobile as the foundation for all their marketing. more
- Three Powerful Forces Changing the Marketing LandscapeThe marketing industry faces simultaneous storms of disruption in mobile, video, and programmatic advertising. Here's what you need to know to prepare for this perfect storm. more
- Five Tips for Supercharging Your Customers' Mobile Shopping ExperienceToo many e-commerce businesses are ignoring online shopping's shift from desktop to mobile. Are you? If so, these tips can help you craft better mobile shopping experiences for your customers. more
- Seven Habits of Highly Successful Social Media ProfessionalsWhat makes some social media professionals more successful than others? Here's a look at the habits that help them effectively build relationships, educate audiences, and drive action online. more
- Five Mistakes to Avoid When Moving From PowerPoint to Online ReportingAvoid these five common mistakes when presenting data online. You'll better enable organizational stakeholders (including the right ones!) to interact with and then act upon the data presented. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: