What really weighs on the minds of small business owners? And, more importantly, what can they do to help relieve those worries?
- Why Machine Learning Can Help Marketers Connect With ConsumersWhen applied to Big Data, machine learning can be used to predict the most effective message to serve to the right person at the right time. Here's a deeper look at how machine learning can help you become a better marketer. more
- The No. 1 Mistake That Even Some Brilliant Social Media Marketers MakeYour social media team has put all its energy into designing a program and getting it online. But right before launching it, someone realizes that the team has committed this terrible (and common) mistake. more
- Beyond Impressions and Reach: Connecting Campaigns to ConversionsMarketers need to focus beyond reach numbers and craft digital marketing and social media campaigns that deliver results. Here are some strategies to help you get started. more
- Adopting Google+ Is Easier Than You Think--and Worth It!Reconsider Google+ and what it can do for you. This interview digs into why MarketingProfs adopted Google+, what the benefits of adoption have been, and how you, too, can use G+ to your advantage. more
- Why Moving From Data-Driven Marketing to Insight-Driven Marketing Makes SenseFocusing on data-driven marketing? Here's why it needs to evolve into insight-driven marketing. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: