The vast majority of a person's time on a mobile device is spent on an app rather than a browser. Is your mobile advertising more focused on apps, too?
- Five Ways Advanced Consumer Management Is Transforming MarketingAdvanced consumer management is changing how brands across myriad industries are creating campaigns and building customer loyalty. more
- Are You Reaching Out to Customers Who've Moved to Your Area?When people move to a new home or city, they are up to four times more likely to try a new brand. What are you doing to get their attention? more
- Three Superpowers CMOs Bring to Higher Ed: An Interview With Georgetown's Chris KormisSome 35% of universities have a CMO. Here's a look at how CMOs affect the way higher ed approaches marketing. more
- Tips for Getting Customers to Share Their Love for Your BrandEstablishing a positive, active relationship with your customers is crucial to building your business. Check out these tips for getting customers to promote your brand. more
- Six Predictions About Big Data and Marketing in 2015Big Data is booming in popularity among marketers and advertisers. How will it continue to grow in 2015? more
- Why Every Person in Your Company Needs to Be Using LinkedInVery few companies have effectively implemented a comprehensive LinkedIn branding plan. But those that have are reaping these powerful benefits. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: