Selling isn't supposed to be about winners and losers, but that's what using sports analogies for selling conveys. In reality, selling is more of a creative collaborationólike a Broadway play.
- Five Big Data Principles to Guide Your Marketing StrategiesWant to start using Big Data to drive your marketing and sales performances? First, you need to understand these five principles regarding Big Data. more
- The Challenges of Creating Mobile Content for Global MarketsAround the world, more people than ever are buying mobile devices. As a marketer, you need to find ways to engage those mobile users. So, what are the challenges of doing so? more
- Are Case Studies and Product Reviews Still Viable?Today's buyers expect vendors to earn their trust, and they no longer take vendor-generated content at face value. So, are case studies and product reviews relevant anymore? more
- What Does Ellen's Tweet Heard 'Round the World Mean for Marketers?For marketers, the highlight of the 2014 Academy Awards was Ellen DeGeneres's selfie tweet, taken with a sponsor's smartphone. Here's what the most popular tweet ever can teach marketers. more
- Why Native Engagement Is a More Effective Approach to Native AdvertisingConcerned about turning consumers off with native advertising? Then consider native engagement, which provides an active experience rather than a passive reading of sponsored content. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: