Successful marketers don't just identify who their industry influencers are; they also know what to do (and what to avoid) for effective influencer marketing.
- Why You Need a Little Elbow Grease When You Use Marketing AutomationMarketing automation isn't completely automated. You need to put some effort when using it—or you'll end up with poorly crafted campaigns. more
- Account-Based Marketing Helps You Engage Your Most Influential Buyers and Boost BusinessHarness the revenue-boosting power of account-based marketing to engage a select group of extremely knowledgeable and conscious buyers. more
- Boost Your Brand's Global Reach by Taking Advantage of the New gTLDsBrands have an exciting opportunity to take advantage of the new generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs) for international markets. Check out these reasons to do so before the space gets too crowded. more
- Four Reasons to Take Advantage of Facebook's Evolving Video StrategyFacebook is investing heavily in its video service, working hard to grow its video reach and ad efficacy. Here are four reasons marketers need to begin or expand native Facebook video marketing. more
- The Internet of Me Banishes the Fear of Missing OutMost customers have a FOMO (fear of missing out). The Internet of Me approach, however, can help banish FOMO by meeting consumer demands and offering exactly what they want exactly when they want it. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: