Most marketing organizations make decisions quickly to stay ahead in today's hectic digital world. But consider slowing down and re-evaluating your marketing. Doing so can pay off in the long run.
- Three Questions to Help You Decide Whether to Start Using VineThe social video platform Vine can be a fantastic branding tool when used well. But first ask yourself these questions to see whether Vine fits in your digital strategy. more
- 15 Stats to Make You Rethink How You Build Customer Engagement and SalesMarketers today are measuring not just quantity of visits but also attention from customers. Here are some recent stats about consumer attention and suggestions for measuring it. more
- Three Tips for Crafting Newsworthy Brand NarrativesThe art of getting earned media coverage for product or service can be tricky. To grab that coverage, you need to tell good, solid brand narratives. Here are some tips for uncovering yours. more
- Seven Signs You're Stuck in the Awkward Stage of Marketing MeasurementMarketing measurement is a journey that has roughly five stages, but many marketers get stuck in the second one. Here are signs that you may be stuck. more
- Four Branding Lessons From the Video Gaming IndustrySeeing my childhood Atari console at a recent Electronic Entertainment Expo reminded me of what makes some brands obsolete—and what makes others last a long time. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: