For marketers, the highlight of the 2014 Academy Awards was Ellen DeGeneres's selfie tweet, taken with a sponsor's smartphone. Here's what the most popular tweet ever can teach marketers.
- Why Native Engagement Is a More Effective Approach to Native AdvertisingConcerned about turning consumers off with native advertising? Then consider native engagement, which provides an active experience rather than a passive reading of sponsored content. more
- Three Principles for Mastering Mobile Marketing in 2014To succeed in mobile marketing in 2014, you must master these three principles: immediacy, simplicity, and context. Here's a closer look at each principle. more
- 20 More Reasons Your LinkedIn Headshot May Be an Epic FailI practically live on LinkedIn, so I regularly see examples of profile photos that make me cringe. Here are 20 of the most recent examples of what not to use as your LinkedIn photo. more
- Human2Human: Jargon or an Old Idea That Still Matters?Recently, I've seen social posts about human to human (H2H) as opposed to B2C or B2B, and I've seen the backlash against them. Is the term jargon or an old idea worth revisiting? more
- The Eight Touchpoints of a Customer's Consideration PhaseLearn about the eight social touchpoints that contribute to your customers' decision-making process. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: