By taking a granular look at how consumers interact with your brand, you can make the customer experience easier and parlay seemingly insignificant interactions into a big win.
- What Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, and Gaming Mean for Reward MarketingThe Pokémon Go craze demonstrates people's thrill over chasing something down for a reward. So, what lessons about reward marketing can you learn from augmented reality and virtual reality gaming? more
- PR People: Focus on These Five Areas Instead of BrandingMany of today's PR professionals are too focused on brand awareness, the ROI of which is hard to prove. Instead, PR pros should focus on these areas, which can be tied back to ROI. more
- Five Reasons to Hold Off on Virtual Reality MarketingEveryone's talking about how marketers can use virtual reality (VR) in their campaigns, but is this new trend going to benefit your business? more
- Pinterest Isn't the Social Platform You Think It IsPinterest boasts social elements, but not enough of them to call it a social media platform. So if you consider Pinterest just a social platform, you're at a serious tactical disadvantage. more
- Shedding Light on the Age of 'Dark' Messaging AppsYounger demographics are favoring "dark" messaging apps, where users share content one on one or in smaller, private groups. And now, marketers are slowly going to the dark side, too. more
- What to Keep in Mind When You Measure Your Brand ValueYou want to measure the value of your brand, but you're overwhelmed by countless metrics. Rather than measure everything, check out these four factors that matter most. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: