Marketers often confuse personalization with customization. Here's a look at what personalization is—and which companies are getting it right.
- Three Types of Data That Can Help You Connect With LeadsImprove your marketing and turn leads into customers by focusing on the following three types of data. more
- Using the Cloud to Tear Down the Walls of Customer ChannelsMeeting every need of every customer sounds customer-centric, but it ends up being just the opposite. Here's a look at what being customer-centric really means. more
- Serving Everyone Means Serving No One—and Other Truths About Customer-CentricityMeeting every need of every customer sounds customer-centric, but it ends up being just the opposite. Here's a look at what being customer-centric really means. more
- What the European Union's Ruling About Google May Mean for Marketers EverywhereThe European Union recently ruled that people have the right to ask Google to remove defamatory info about them in its index. Here's how that ruling may affect marketers. more
- Stop Boring Your Customers by Sharing Too Much DataAre you boring your customers by oversharing data? Instead, just present the type of data they care about. Here's a look at five different types. more
- Three Scientifically Proven Tests to Select a Name That WorksDo your company and product names match the criteria for consumers' preferred names? Run your names through these three quick tests to find out. more
Search Marketing Opinions by Topic: