Marketing Guides and Reports: Sales
Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- Build a Mighty Email List With Attractive Lead MagnetsIn this 36-page guide, you'll learn about lead magnets, how they can make your marketing more magnetic, and how you can use them to build a higher quality email list that delivers more business.
- Mastering Lead Marketing: How to Steer the Buying Cycle Your WayThis 29-page guide explains how to engage prospects earlier in the process and steer them into your company's direction in a way that supports prospects' research and decision-making processes. You'll learn 16 "road rules" for lead marketing success in the digital age and you'll get a graphic road map of the B2B buyer's journey marking out where and how you can merge into the flow of traffic.
- Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best PracticesMarketing automation can have a big impact on your sales and marketing efforts. Learn the ins and outs of marketing automation capabilities, how to make the best use of them, and resources for selecting the best system for you with MarketingProfs' Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best Practices guide.
- Content Machine: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 WeeksMarketingProfs' 30-page How-To Guide, CONTENT MACHINE: The Street Guide to Building a Successful Content Marketing Program in 7 Weeks, provides a week-by-week agenda for launching your content marketing program using a strategic, systematic process.
- Influencer Marketing Success StoriesInfluencer Marketing Success Stories features 13 companies that have leveraged the influence of outspoken opinion-makers and ordinary online reviewers to achieve their marketing objectives. With examples including Forbes Digital and Virgin America, this new Case Study Collection will show you how use influencer to boost brand awareness, introduce new products, increase sales, and more.
- Social Media Integration Success StoriesTwitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. While these social media tools are all effective on their own, they work best when part of other marketing programs. See how 10 companies have maximized results by integrating social media into traditional marketing efforts.
- Website Conversion Success StoriesMany marketers spend too much time and money trying to get people to visit their sites, and not enough boosting the number of sales from the people already visiting. See how 11 companies, including Jelly Belly Candy Company and Kinaxis, are transforming their landing pages, and get great ideas for optimizing your own site to increase sales.
- LinkedIn Success StoriesLinkedIn is used by 55 million professionals as a place to network, trade advice, and demonstrate business expertise. See how 11 companies, including PR firms, advertising agencies, and software companies, are using LinkedIn to show expertise, generate leads, and conduct research.
- Facebook Success StoriesWhen it comes to social networking sites, Facebook boasts the most loyal visitors on the Web. So it's easy to see why successful brands are embracing it as a platform to connect with customers. Facebook Success Stories gives you the real scoop on how 21 companies, including Adobe and Dunkin' Donuts, are pushing the social media marketing envelope using Facebook's tools and apps.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to a Social Media Program: Everything you need to know about establishing your strategy, policy and teamThe adage “think before you speak” has now become “think before you write.” In this age of instant messaging, businesses need to wield their online words thoughtfully. Check out MarketingProfs “A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Social Media Program” to learn how to create your social media strategy, policy and team.
- Twitter Success Stories: How 11 Companies are Achieving Their Marketing Objectives—140 Characters at a TimeTwitter’s brief tweets let you communicate with friends and family. But did you know that those 140 characters can also build your business? Read Twitter Success Stories: How 11 companies are achieving their marketing objectives, 140 characters at a time.
- B2B Lead Generation: Marketing ROI & Performance Evaluation StudyMarketingProfs research studies the effectiveness and performance of lead generation comparing quantity to quality.
- Lead Generation How-To GuideLearn how you can generate leads, qualify and track them through the sales cycle!
- Small Biz How-To Guide: Avoiding Key PitfallsLet's face it, more small businesses fail than succeed. Make sure yours is one of the winners with this guide to getting your small business off the ground and solidly on the road to success.
- Lead Generation How-To GuideGreat product, great sales team, great marketing collateral - now what? People to sell to, of course. Put your lead generation tactics under the microscope with this enlightening how-to guide. Get more and better qualified leads, faster today.
- B2B Direct Marketing How-To GuideDirect marketing is one of the fastest changing disciplines within marketing today. What worked 10 years ago, isn't working today. Heck, what worked last week sometimes doesn't even work today, so keep your skills sharp with his How-To guide, focusing on the B2B market.
- Trade Show Marketing TemplateTrade show marketing is a high-risk, high-reward endeavor. This Template provides a sytematic look at trade show marketing. It walks you through selection and promotion, to follow-up and measurement. This step-by-step guide will insure your trade show marketing is effective, efficient, measurable, and successful.
- Benchmark Survey: Marketing to HispanicsLink directly to the raw (aggregate) data in this 2006 survey of the ways companies are targeting their marketing efforts, and adjusting their business processes, for the lucrative Spanish-speaking segment. With access to the raw data, you can view the results, and even filter them to see how a subset of companies in your country or industry answered. In this way, you can interpret the data in the most meaningful way for your business.
- Sales & Marketing Alignment - Apr. 2005Need a little help getting your marketing efforts in sync with your sales efforts? Look no further. A 2005 study of MarketingProfs members worldwide found that companies that successfully aligned sales with marketing perform better in many sales measures than their “unaligned” competition. Aligned companies enjoyed 5.4% faster growth, 38% more proposals closed, 36% fewer customers lost, and 40% more new business coming from marketing leads than unaligned firms. Read the complete analysis and take advantage of the recommendations from this exhaustive report.
- Sales and Marketing AlignmentIn January 2005, MathMarketing and MarketingProfs obtained the views of marketing professionals from around the world about the alignment between Sales and Marketing. With 1390 detailed responses from businesses headquartered in 84 countries, we have a solid base of considered opinion. 32% of businesses see the alignment between Sales and Marketing as a ‘top three’ priority for the year ahead. This report has been prepared to shed light on why, and what these businesses are doing about it.
- Marketing ROI and the Sales FunnelIn this guide, you will learn how to structure, motivate and measure the marketing and sales functions to maximize profit. Topics include: 1) a high-level self-assessment to determine potential sources of profit leakage; 2) how to map out and improve strategies related to the buying cycle; 3) how to apply marketing ROI principles to create strategies to reduce and recycle leakage from the buying cycle; and 4) how to leverage insight on your key profit drivers and customer-level analysis to improve profitability.