Eleven Big Ideas, with Seth Godin
- Seth Godin
- Roy Young
- Tue., Aug. 8, 2006, 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 90 minutes
People travel from all over the world to attend Seth's infrequent "whiteboard sessions" in New York. Here's what they DON'T learn:
- the nuts and bolts of writing copy
- the sixteen things you need to do to write a better blog
- how to purchase inexpensive online advertising
What they DO learn is two things:
1. How to think big. How to abandon the status quo when the status quo isn't working. How to push yourself to create something remarkable.
2. Seth's take on their particular issues. Not because Seth is an expert (he's not) or because he's a trained consultant (he's not... he doesn't do any consulting) but because Seth will bring a fresh perspective and some hard questions to just about any issue. Either that or he'll admit he has nothing at all useful to add.
So, in this engaging 90 minutes, we can promise you a bunch of irrelevant, disconnected stories that are guaranteed to spark at least one big idea, and plenty of Q&A time so you can hear what your peers are wrestling with... along with Seth's quickfire things-to-think-about in response.
Seth Godin is a bestselling author, entrepreneur and agent of change. He is author of seven books that have been bestsellers around the world and changed the way people think about marketing, change and work.
Want to know about his next book? Check out www.smallis.com and see.
Seth is a renowned speaker as well. He was recently chosen as one of 21 Speakers for the Next Century by Successful Meetings and is consistently rated among the very best speakers by the audiences he addresses.
Seth was founder and CEO of Yoyodyne, the industry's leading interactive direct marketing company, which Yahoo! acquired in late 1998. He holds an MBA from Stanford, and was called "the Ultimate Entrepreneur for the Information Age" by Business Week.
Who Should Attend?
All marketing professionals who can't get enough of Seth Godin.
What Will You Learn?Eleventy-seven big ideas, of course!
Godin will get you thinking about how you market today, what you market today and most important, what you ought to do tomorrow.
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO Membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.