Solving B2B Marketing Dilemmas: A Sneak Peek at the Chicago B2B Forum on Driving Sales
- B2B Forum 2007 Featured Speakers
- Roy Young
- Thu., Sep 6, 2007, 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 60 minutes
On October 1 and 2, we’re assembling the best minds in the industry in Chicago to share today's most intriguing ideas and tactics across a wide spectrum of marketing practices, from brand building to lead generation to customer retention. In this special online presentation, get a sneak peek of “Driving Sales: What’s New, What Works and What Sticks” when our own Roy Young talks with its key presenters to get a realistic take on the issues, and what it will take to solve today’s biggest B2B marketing dilemmas.
B2B Forum 2007 Featured Speakers
This conference preview will be moderated by our own Roy Young. His guests include:
- Paul Barsch of Teradata, whose conference topic is "Better Decision Making: The Power of Analytics."
- Karen Breen Vogel, CEO of ClearGauge (not pictured). She's leading two of our panels on search engine optimization and on boosting lead generation via your B2B website.
- Paul Dunay of BearingPoint, who will speak in a conference session about creating buzz via blogs, podcasts, and other digital media.
- Stephanie Miller Vice President of Return Path, who will be moderating the panel on boosting email campaign response rates.
- M.H. "Mac" McIntosh (not pictured) President, Mac McIntosh Inc. who will be sharing inside secrets to drive new business with marketing events.
Who Should Attend?
Who Should Attend: If you are considering attending in Chicago, or just want to hear more, here’s your chance to listen to the leaders, and to begin to apply practical lessons that can profoundly impact your sales growth. Bring the whole team to this sneak peek to maximize all your organization can learn!
What Will You Learn?Some of what's to be previewed:
- How some marketers use messaging, including email, to draw more prospects into their sales pipeline, and how you could, too.
- Learn some hints about integrating traditional and Web 2.0 media to launch memorable, highly successful campaigns.
- Why you need to build brand buzz with stories, social media tools.
- Why it’s critical to prove to the CEO and CFO marketing's impact on the bottom line.
At the end of the live broadcast, we're going to randomly choose someone from the audience to receive two free nights at the conference site, the four-star Renaissance Chicago Hotel, September 30th and October 1st. The winner must register for the conference to be eligible for the prize.
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO Membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.