Crash Course #8: Email - The Power Channel in Direct Marketing Today
- Regina Brady
- Thu., Feb 15, 2007, 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 90 minutes
Email is alive and well as an effective direct marketing channel. Recent statistics from the DMA show that email has the highest ROI of any direct marketing channel. It is a major factor in driving traffic to Web sites for many marketers and should only continue to grow in importance to your organization.
Email direct marketing is a proven, cost-effective way to acquire new customers, generate sales and increase customer spending. Both business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketers use it effectively. Permission-based email is not only here to stay, itís become a driving force behind the way companies communicate with prospects and customers.
You wonít want to miss The Power of Email Direct Marketing ó an insightful look at this thriving marketing communications channel.
Regina Brady is on the forefront of todayís phenomenally profitable interactive marketing field. A frequent spokesperson for the power of email marketing, Reggie is President of her own e-marketing and direct marketing consultancy, Reggie Brady Marketing Solutions.
Who Should Attend?
Marketing professionals seeking to build fresh skills in direct marketing.
This seminar is eighth in our 10-seminar "DM Crash Course" series that continues through March 2007. (Premium Plus members: You can access the first seven topics now in our Seminar Library.)
What Will You Learn?
- Why e-mail is still one of the most powerful marketing mediums
- Benchmarks and metrics for email success
- Online and offline techniques to use to grow you list of email addresses
- The two factors that matter most in getting your emails opened
- Copy and design essentials that resonate with recipients
- Email for prospecting or retention? Whatís the sweet spot?
- Examples from consumer and business marketers
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO Membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.