Solutions to 10 Confounding Content Marketing Challenges
- Stephanie Tilton, Ann Handley
- Thu., Aug 16, 2012 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 90 minutes
Many marketers are embracing content as a cornerstone of their marketing efforts. You probably are, too. Organizations are creating blog posts, videos, webinars, podcasts and more as part of this new model of creating and curating content to drive engagement with their prospects and customers, and to grow their businesses. But it's not easy, and many marketers still struggle with thorny challenges that prevent them from getting the most out of their content marketing programs. We've been listening to your issues and collecting questions, and we can help.
In this PRO seminar, Ann and Stephanie will answer your toughest content marketing questions and share their favorite tools and platforms for content distribution, management, and workflow, as well as how to create content more efficiently. They'll also tackle ROI: what metrics are most important, and how to measure them.
Stephanie Tilton is a content marketing consultant who helps B2B companies craft content that engages prospects and customers, nurtures leads, and accelerates the buying cycle. She has produced hundreds of content assets—including white papers, eBooks, and case studies—for a range of organizations, including some of the world's leading technology companies. Stephanie contributed to the book Content Rules by Ann Handley and C.C. Chapman, and is a founding member of and regular blogger on the Savvy B2B Marketing blog. She also contributes to the Content Marketing Institute blog and the Focus community.
Ann Handley heads up all of the content at MarketingProfs. She's a 13-year veteran of creating and managing digital content to build relationships for organizations and individuals, and the co-author of Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars (and More) That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business. Previously, Ann was the co-founder of ClickZ.com, one of the first sources of interactive marketing news and commentary. Prior to that, she spent 12 years as a business editor and writer for both local and national trade and consumer publications, including the Boston Globe.
Who Should Attend?
- Marketers charged with creating, managing or distributing content for their organizations.
- Anyone who wants to hone their content chops and content marketing skills.
- Anyone who thinks webinars are boring. This one won't be.
- You, because Ann and Stephanie are awesome.
What Will You Learn?
- Our favorite tools and platforms for content distribution, management, and workflow
- How to create content more efficiently
- Fresh ideas for content that will resonate with your customers
- Ideas for finding your unique voice
- The ROI question: What metrics can you use to measure content's effectiveness?
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO Membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.