Inbound Marketing: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
How to Gauge the Power and Value of Your Content MarketingAaron DunLarger companies may be less concerned about the direct correlation between content marketing efforts and deals. But, for the rest of us, it's critical. So, how do you gauge the ...
The Nitty-Gritty of Brand Story PowerCatherine SherlockUnderstanding the power of stories is one thing; knowing how to craft them is another. So, let's delve into some practical applications of story. I'll use case studies, annual reports, ...
Mobile Innovation (Part 6): Innovating Value Propositions Through MobileChristina "CK" KerleyValue propositions are the heart, soul, and epicenter of a business. They reflect its market positioning while communicating the core promises it makes to its customers. Let's look at three ...
Three Powerful Ways to Measure the Impact of Your Email MarketingKaren TalaveraThough email campaign process metrics such as delivery, open, and click-through rates have their place, if you don't look beyond them... the true impact of your email marketing—and opportunities for ...
Build a Customer-Centric Marketing Automation StrategyMeghan Keaney AndersonThe if-then logic of the marketing automation process can lead to a snarl of over-communication, with only a loose relevance to the recipient's true interests and needs. It doesn't have ...
Turbocharge Your Content Marketing MachineAlastair KaneContent marketing is not rocket science, but it can appear so in the absence of a clear-cut strategy—and planning, without which your content marketing machine will be firing on three ...
Five Compelling Insights From HubSpot's 2013 State of Inbound Marketing SurveyDaniele HagenThe inbound marketing industry, though still emerging, is playing a vital role in how marketers are doing their jobs, although challenges remain, according to the just-released fifth annual State of ...
The Evolution of Modern Marketing Automation [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiTo illustrate the technological advancements that changed the course of marketing, Marketo put together the following infographic based on The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation.
Top 10 Content Marketing Strategy Mistakes, and How to Correct Them (Part 2 of 3)Tommy WalkerDoes your content sound like everyone else's? Did you do any research before producing your content? Do you always use the same media format? And do you tailor your content ...
Top 10 Content Marketing Strategy Mistakes, and How to Correct Them (Part 1 of 3)Tommy Walker"Content marketing strategy" is a phrase that gets thrown around quite a bit, but how well do we really understand it? Not well at all, which is why content marketers ...
Inbound Marketing: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
Educate, Entertain, and Inform: Kipp Bodnar Talks Social Media Strategy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantHubSpot's Kipp Bodnar discusses why so few B2B companies blog, how to develop a social media strategy, and what roadblocks companies encounter when trying to implement their strategy (if they actually have one!).
Content Should Make Things Happen: Joe Pulizzi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantJoe Pulizzi is THE content marketing guy. And he has quite a bit to say about content marketing in general, but I was most curious to find out how he has used content marketing to grow his business at the ...
Inbound Marketing: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- How to Increase Engagement and Drive Conversions with Interactive ContentBroadcast on 4/23/2013 with Seth Lieberman, Michelle ChaplinThis seminar will discuss how interactive content marketing enables marketers to go beyond the traditional "sign up for our whitepaper" approach and increase response rates. Sponsored by Eloqua.
- Landing Page Tips to Lift Your Conversion RateBroadcast on 9/20/2012 with Chris GowardThis PRO seminar will teach you how to get the most out of your landing pages' design, copy, and layout.
- Solutions to 10 Confounding Content Marketing ChallengesBroadcast on 8/16/2012 with Stephanie Tilton, Ann HandleyMany marketers are embracing content as a cornerstone of their marketing efforts. You probably are, too. In this PRO seminar, we'll answer your toughest content marketing questions.
- MarketingProfs University: How to Effectively Generate and Manage LeadsBroadcast on 7/12/2012 with James W. ObermayerThis PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's B2B Lead Roundup course will show you how to set the stage for success by identifying your targets and basic metrics, establishing qualifying buying stages, generating demand, and converting and continually nurturing leads.
- Turning Social Referrals into Measurable Business ResultsBroadcast on 3/22/2012 with Nicole GoodyearIn this seminar, you'll review B2B social referral case studies to discover how they can bring measurable results to your business including higher conversion rates and increased average order and lifetime value. You'll walk away with practical knowledge on how to create and measure social referral programs that drive more qualified leads, increase sales, and produce rich social content for your brand.
- No BS Social Media: How to Drive Real Revenue with Social Media MarketingBroadcast on 2/16/2012 with Jason FallsJoin us for the PRO seminar, No BS Social Media: How to Drive Real Revenue with Social Media Marketing, and discover a relentlessly practical, business-value perspective of social media marketing that focuses on achieving results: measurable improvements in sales, profitability, efficiency, and brand value.
- 10 Ways to Generate Leads Using Social MediaBroadcast on 12/1/2011 with Paul GillinLearn 10 tactics you can put to work to leverage search and social tools to generate more leads and deliver results during this PRO seminar.
- The Next Generation of Landing Pages: What's New, What's Hot, What's PerformingBroadcast on 11/10/2011 with Scott BrinkerTake a whirlwind tour of state-of-the-art landing page strategies and tactics, and update your Web marketing repertoire with a new set of best practices that you can put into action.
- Seven Keys to a Successful BlogBroadcast on 4/28/2011 with Jennifer CisneyJoin us for this PRO seminar with Jennifer Cisney, Kodak's chief blogger, and learn the keys to blogging success. Based on best practices learned firsthand at Kodak—an early-adopter of social media, which launched its first brand blog in 2006—she'll cover how blogging and social media tactics can inform product improvements and brand experiences through real consumer interactions.
Inbound Marketing: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Create a Simple Lead Generation Form in Google DocsReleased on 12/16/2011 with Christine B. WhittemoreIn just 10 minutes, learn how to create a basic lead-generation form in Google Docs. Along the way, you'll discover how to set up an enticing offer, how to get the form in front of people, and, most importantly, how to measure the results.
- Take 10: 7 Ways You Can Fix Your Website Forms to Get More LeadsReleased on 8/13/2010 with Bob DeStefanoIn just 10 minutes, Bob DeStefano will show you how to boost your leads by fixing your forms. Bob will share a number of successful tips and best practices you can put to work to optimize your forms for conversion, and turn your Website into a lead generation machine.