Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- When salespeople lack strong value propositions, they're unable to crack into corporate accounts, engage customers in business-oriented discussions, differentiate themselves from competitors and get prospective customers to make decisions to change. Strong value propositions are that important! more
- Reporters have a 24/7 news cycle to fill. Without press releases from companies, reporters canít possibly find enough content for all those stories. But nothing is more frustrating to a reporter on deadline than not being able to get vital information right away. That's where a press kit comes in ... more
- You spend good money buying clicks. Since every click leads to a landing experience—someone clicks on your ad or email link, hey, they land somewhere—you're really spending that money on generating paid landing experiences. Given that realization, how do you maximize landing experiences, with the quantitative goal of increasing conversions and the qualitative goal of building your brand?
- Most small businesses can't afford to invest thousands of dollars in advertising and promotion every week. They have to rely on making the greatest possible impact with a small budget. The starting point for many of them is a well-thought-out positioning statement that captures the essence of the company and then gets translated into a meaningful and memorable tagline.
Take a practical look at positioning as the cornerstone of a marketing plan and the basis for naming, taglines and brand building. more
- "Just give us some brochures." Prospects might say they want them. Sales forces request them all the time. But theyíre expensive, time-consuming and worst of all, mostly ineffective. Too often they go in your prospect's "circular file." And your prospect remains outside your sales pipeline.
Fortunately, thereís a better way—many better ways, in fact. more
- This seminar provides you with a detailed tutorial on the tools and templates you can use to make sure your company can compete on clarity and avoid parity in your value propositions. more
- People listen when you speak their language about things they value. In MarComm, itís our job to do that, one customer at a time; it's simple if you have two or three customers. It gets a bit tricky when you have a few thousand or more. more
- This seminar will shed some light on the issue of content generation, and will explore a number of ways to source and create content, much of it free. You'll find out it's not as hard as you thought. more
- Permission-based email is not only here to stay, itís become a driving force behind the way companies communicate with prospects and customers. You'll get an insightful look at this thriving marketing communications channel. more
- This seminar is packed full of practical advise and real world examples. For 12 years, Gerry has worked with some of the best organizations in the world (BBC, UCLA, Microsoft, Pioneer, HP), and has written four books on the subject of web management. more
- Research indicates that 90 percent of people visit less than 10 percent of content on typical websites. This 10 percent is the killer web content, and this seminar will help you create this content so that your website will be a success. more
- In this seminar, you'll learn how to develop an offer strategy based on your marketing objectives, and how to match that strategy to multiple target audience segments. We'll examine the differences between lead generation and direct sales offers. more
- Have you been keeping up? Does Google still love your website as much as it did several years ago? Or has it found a new love? Your site can get back in Google's favor, once you understand what Google is looking for, this seminar will show you how. more
- This virtual seminar is going to get "hands on" with reviews of actual email campaigns submitted by MarketingProfs members. If you've ever wondered what you were doing wrong with your email marketing, this is the seminar for you. more
- In this seminar, we'll go over sample campaigns, discuss the campaign strategy and background, and then analyze the campaigns effectiveness in terms of copy and design. As a result, you will have a complete picture of what worked, what didn't, and why. more
- This seminar will demonstrate how savvy marketing professionals develop a direct-to-consumer PR strategy, segment buyers and write press release content to reach them, and distribute press releases via the Web. more
- Talking about volume is the wrong way to think about the Web if you want to maximize value. The Web is a self service environment, and if you want to maximize value, focus your energies on what most people want to do most of the time. Whatís that? Complete tasks. more
- This seminar will show you how to write impactful content. In one convenient, 90-minute crash course, participants will acquire the practical skills they need. more
- Jeff Thull will show you how to craft marketing collateral and create tools that can empower your sales organization to take advantage of opportunities in todayís changing marketplace and maximize your effectiveness in converting prospects into profitable customers. more
- There's a way to write great content that works well for your customer and works well with the search engines. Gerry McGovern will show you how in a clear, concise and compelling manner. more