High-Performance Landing Pages that Boost Your Bottom Line (FREE)
- Michael Goodman, Anna Talerico
- Thu., Nov. 19, 2009, 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 60 minutes
High-performance landing pages are game changers.
High-performance landing pages have the potential to significantly increase the net effectiveness of PPC, email marketing and online advertising. Most organizations that adopt the principles of high-performance landing pages see conversion-rate increases of 200-600%. That means they get 2-6x the business from the same media spending.
This seminar will explain how you can dramatically transform your current online marketing effort into a powerful new business generating machine with supercharged landing pages. You’ll be able to:
- Improve Effectiveness and Efficiency: What if you could spend less to get more business? That’s what high-performance landing pages let you do — spend less and get more business. When we talk about increased conversion rates and return on investment, what we’re really saying is spend less and get more.
- Build Your Brand: We all know the cliché, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. Well, landing pages are your first impressions. And in most cases, that first impression is pretty poor. High-performance landing pages "give good brand." They keep promises made to respondents and they enhance the perception of your brand.
- Extract Valuable Customer Insights: High-performance landing page testing generates immediate, real-world knowledge that can inform your organization’s marketing and messaging. You learn where your segments come from, what they respond to, and what turns them off. You stop speaking in suppositions and opinions, and start speaking in certainties. Knowledge is power, and high-performance landing pages give you the confidence you need to succeed.
ANYONE CAN WATCH THIS PRESENTATION. No charge, honest!
Michael Goodman is a senior marketing and management consultant with Dialogue Marketing Group, Inc. His experience spans the spectrum from micro-businesses and start-ups to the Fortune Top 25. He learned marketing at corporate giants Procter & Gamble, Frito-Lay and Playtex.
He has consulted with clients in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer; local, regional, national and international markets; online and traditional bricks-and-mortar distribution; and industries ranging from industrial chemicals and consumer packaged goods to financial services, apparel, professional practices and healthcare.
He has been a leading expert on the MarketingProfs Know-How Exchange for several years and has delivered a number of 5-star seminars for MarketingProfs and other corporate clients.
Anna Talerico is a co-founder and executive vice president of ion interactive, the company that pioneered post-click marketing. Anna currently leads the company's client development, marketing & operations from the firm's Florida office. She has over 12 years of experience working with top clients in the online marketing & development spaces.
She recently joined the adjunct faculty at the University of San Francisco, and she speaks and writes about post-click marketing and high-performance landing experiences at conferences and symposia throughout the country.
Who Should Attend?
- Marketers responsible for results in online media—PPC, email marketing, online advertising, etc.
- Senior marketing execs who know they can do better with online media, but don't quite know where to start
- Entrepreneurs who plan to launch online marketing campaigns
- Consultants and marketing service providers who include online media as part of their total offering
What Will You Learn?
Webstorm Seminar Series
|This is the third topic in our Webstorm Seminar Series, a perfect storm of seminars to help you supercharge your website. Pro members have access to these and all our seminars!|
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO Membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.