Landing Pages: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Eight Secrets of Success With LinkedIn PPC AdsElaine MarquisIf implemented correctly, LinkedIn pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can be a high-volume lead source at a low cost per lead. It is similar to Google AdWords paid search, but it can ...
Seven Dead Ends on Your Website--and How to Fix Them TodayAndy CrestodinaIs your site sending traffic down one-way or dead-end streets? Are there places where your user flow completely stops? Sadly, most websites are filled with dead ends—and huge missed opportunities...
Five SEO Steps to Take Before Redesigning Your SiteAleh BarysevichMany companies attempt website redesigns to boost their search engine optimization. In reality, though, redesigns can have a negative impact on prior SEO achievements. Luckily, you can take steps to ...
Create Holiday (and Other) Landing Pages for Your Small Business Using DIY Website ToolsDimitri HoraitesWith the right tools, a little know-how, and some scrappy can-do spirit, anyone can make a holiday promotion landing page to be proud of.
Five Ways to Give Your PPC Advertising an Extreme Makeover [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiSMBs with Google AdWords accounts are flushing away, on average, 25% of their PPC marketing budget because of managerial and strategic errors. Here's a quick look at how to fix ...
One Way to Calculate ROI for Your Offline AdsGeoff KenyonVery few businesses run entirely online, which means most are going to have offline advertising campaigns. Make visiting your website one of your offline calls to action, and you can ...
Three Ways to Juice Your Marketing Results Using ColorTom ShapiroYou might not think much about it, but we experience the world through colors. Every day, in all we do, we respond to the colors around us. That has implications ...
How to Use Google Analytics to Increase E-Commerce SalesMor FriedmanGoogle Analytics is a great free tool for e-commerce websites. It can allow marketers and webmasters to record specific data about items purchased, learn how a user navigates the website, ...
Landing Page Optimization Is Not a Strategy, CXO IsMark SimpsonLanding pages aren't dead—or even unimportant—but you shouldn't be treating them as a standalone strategy. Rather, you should be focusing on the big picture: optimizing the entire customer experience.
A Quick-and-Dirty Social Media Analysis That Won't Cost You a DimeGarrett MoonSocial media is full of numbers, but most of the time we don't use them in any actionable way... because social metrics are often too complicated. But here are some ...
Landing Pages: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- MarketingProfs Makeover: The Chemistry of the Landing PageBroadcast on 2/27/2014 with Brian MasseyThis PRO seminar will provide actionable tips and best practices to navigate the complexities of creating result-driving landing pages.
- Landing Page Tips to Lift Your Conversion RateBroadcast on 9/20/2012 with Chris GowardThis PRO seminar will teach you how to get the most out of your landing pages' design, copy, and layout.
- Not Your Father's B2B: Building Business in Today's New World of MarketingBroadcast on 8/2/2012 with B2B Forum SpeakersJoin us for this free sneak peek for MarketingProfs' B2B Forum 2012 and uncover the latest techniques and coolest concepts that work for real companies like yours. Featuring conference speakers Michael Brenner, Veronica Fielding, Nedra Sadorf, and Roberta Rosenberg.
- The Next Generation of Landing Pages: What's New, What's Hot, What's PerformingBroadcast on 11/10/2011 with Scott BrinkerTake a whirlwind tour of state-of-the-art landing page strategies and tactics, and update your Web marketing repertoire with a new set of best practices that you can put into action.
- Conversion in a Social World: From Likes to LeadsBroadcast on 6/9/2011 with Tim AshOnline conversion expert Tim Ash discusses the principles of social dynamics and the specific strategies you can use to energize your online audience and convert them to customers.
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Landing Page DesignBroadcast on 11/11/2010 with Tim AshLearn how to avoid the most common landing page sins and increase conversions in this fast-paced and entertaining session with noted conversion expert and bestselling author Tim Ash.
- Sure-Fire Tips for Increasing Your Web ConversionsBroadcast on 9/30/2010 with Amy AfricaDesigning an effective website that generates leads for your business and converts leads to sales is a huge challenge. Amy Africa has perfected the art and science of Web usability and will supply you with tons of proven tactics to increase conversions.
- High-Performance Landing Pages that Boost Your Bottom Line (FREE)Broadcast on 11/19/2009 with Michael Goodman, Anna TalericoGetting them there isn't enough. Here's how you can improve the odds of converting a Web visitor into a customer.
- How to Make Your B-to-B Website a Lead Generation MachineBroadcast on 2/26/2009 with Bob DeStefanoWhat's your website done for you lately? Bet it could be doing MORE...
- Post-Click Marketing: How to Make Your Landing Pages Hit, Not MissBroadcast on 9/13/2007 with Scott BrinkerYou spend good money buying clicks. Since every click leads to a landing experience—someone clicks on your ad or email link, hey, they land somewhere—you're really spending that money on generating paid landing experiences. Given that realization, how do you maximize landing experiences, with the quantitative goal of increasing conversions and the qualitative goal of building your brand?
Landing Pages: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Create Custom URLs for Better Campaign TrackingReleased on 10/5/2012 with Dan SoschinIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to create custom URLs for your campaigns that will improve your Google Analytics tracking tenfold and, ultimately, improve your campaign performance.
- Take 10: How to Increase Website ConversionReleased on 8/17/2012 with Sherice JacobIn just ten minutes, you'll learn how to optimize your website to increase your conversion rate right away!
- Take 10: How to Set Up a Multivariate Experiment in Google Website OptimizerReleased on 4/8/2011 with Janet Driscoll MillerIn just 10 minutes, SEO expert Janet Driscoll Miller guides you through the process of setting up a multivariate test using Google Website Optimizer.
- Take 10: How to Set Up an A/B Experiment in Google Website OptimizerReleased on 3/4/2011 with Janet Driscoll MillerIn this Take 10 webcast, optimization expert Janet Driscoll Miller walks you through how to set up an A/B experiment in Google Website Optimizer. She demonstrates each step in the process.
Landing Pages: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Benchmark Survey: Email MarketingLink directly to the raw (aggregate) data in this 2005 survey of the ways companies are using email marketing, the cost savings they are experiencing, and the ways they combat list fatigue, declining open rates and other common email marketing challenges.With access to the raw data, you can view the results, and even filter them to see how a subset of companies in your country or industry answered. In this way, you can interpret the data in the most meaningful way for your business.