Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- In this PRO seminar, we'll share what the experts see as challenges, best practices, and success stories in the fast-growing world of influencer and advocate marketing. You'll learn how B2C and B2B companies are working with online influencers and customer advocates to grow their reach, engagement, and conversions. more
- Join us for this special PRO seminar with Nancy Duarte and learn a new way of structuring a presentation and connecting with an audience. more
- Join us as analyst and thought leader Jeremiah Owyang presents his latest research with MarketingProfs detailing how companies plan for social business crises. more
- Join us for this FREE preview seminar of the B2B Forum 2011 and discover what's working now in B2B marketing. Journey with four speakers from the B2B Forum 2011 and explore ways to generate more leads and sales from four key programs—marketing automation, online communities, email, and video marketing. more
- Learn what other businesses are doing with Facebook, then decide what's most effective for your own business. more
- Think putting your brand in someone's pocket is impossible? Maybe not! more
- Is Social Media killing PR?† Yes, if you're ignoring the communities that influence what people say about your brand. more
- Why are the world's biggest, toughest, most profit-seeking companies talking about the environment? Simply put, because they have to. You should, too. more
- Kick off 2009 with a shake-down of the outdated assumptions too many marketers won't abandon. It's time to shift some tactics! more
- What's the best way to start building a relationship with potential buyers?† Educate them about your industry, possible solution choices, best practices, and the right questions to ask. more
- Traditional PR focuses on reaching mass media with a mass message. That doesn't cut it with today's multicultural consumer. Does your PR have what it takes to compete? more
- Compelling case studies invite prospects to place themselves in the story and imagine the rewards of their own successful outcome. Case studies become a marketer's secret weapon for creating an emotional link with valuable prospects. more
- Reporters have a 24/7 news cycle to fill. Without press releases from companies, reporters canít possibly find enough content for all those stories. But nothing is more frustrating to a reporter on deadline than not being able to get vital information right away. That's where a press kit comes in ... more
- Referrals are the fastest and easiest way for any company to build deep relationships and bring in more revenue. But the typical business professional does not receive all the referrals they want or deserve—despite providing excellent service for others. In this online seminar, learn how to prime the pump for customer references. more
- Online communications are changing. Customers are now sharing their brand and product experiences with each other using podcasts, online video, and now live video streaming.
With the web evolving to also include these richer media channels, the savvy marketer must learn how to listen, understand, and use the same mediums.
- Old business models are collapsing and thereís a new generation of inspired, renegade consumers who are rewriting the rules. Marketing is quickly moving from a push advertising model to one where highly networked customers spread the word about new products and services, and pull in only the information that they find interesting or useful. Want to crack the code of this new market?
- Looking for a big bang without big bucks? Want the secrets behind "free" publicity? Positive media exposure is cheaper than paid advertising—and it can be much more effective—but nothing valuable is really "free."
Good Public Relations and great media relations require work, preparation, media savvy and some risk-taking! more
- Learn how to take monitoring to the next level. Discover how customers, clients and bloggers help generate content and ideas for your blog. What can you learn from your customers? more
- This seminar will shed some light on the issue of content generation, and will explore a number of ways to source and create content, much of it free. You'll find out it's not as hard as you thought. more
- Explore the world of Social Media and how it relates to B2B marketing. You'll leave with an understanding of the strategy, tactics, tools, techniques and measurements you need to establish as you venture into the world of Social Media. more
- In this seminar you will learn why it's so important to get the basics right in any of your interactive touch points, whether it be your traditional site — or that blog youíve been experimenting with. more
- This seminar will demonstrate how savvy marketing professionals develop a direct-to-consumer PR strategy, segment buyers and write press release content to reach them, and distribute press releases via the Web. more