Email Subject Lines: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Master Your Holiday Email Marketing Campaigns With These Eight TipsScott HeimesGetting holiday-season email delivered and opened without irking your recipients is a challenge. Luckily, we've compiled a few tested tips and tricks that will help you refine your emails to ...
10 Ways to Ruin an Email Campaign [Infographic]Laura ForerSpelling mistakes, broken links, an unclear call to action... we've all received marketing emails guilty of such sins. Make sure you're not on the sending end with this checklist of ...
15 Practical Email Marketing Tips for E-Commerce (With Real-Life Examples)Pawan KumarThese 15 email marketing tips and best-practices (with real life examples) for e-commerce are entirely actionable, and you can easily implement them to increase your conversion rate.
Email Subject Line Length: Is Brevity Better?Ayaz NanjiEmails with shorter subject lines tend to garner significantly higher open rates and click rates, according to recent research from Yes Lifecycle Marketing.
How Holiday-Themed Email Campaigns PerformAyaz NanjiHoliday-themed email campaigns from brands tend to have lower open rates and higher conversion rates than non-themed campaigns, according to recent research from Yes Lifecycle Marketing.
Boost Your Email ROI by Improving Your Copy's ReadabilityTrisha RandolphAs an email marketer, you test subject lines and calls to action for optimal performance, but are you submitting your copy to the ultimate test? If you're not testing it ...
How to Write Compelling Email Content Customers Want to Read [Infographic]Laura ForerYour customers are already drowning in emails, so how can you make your campaigns read-worthy enough to grab their attention? Check out this infographic for tips on crafting stellar emails.
How Special Offers in Email Subject Lines Impact PerformanceAyaz NanjiEmails from brands with special offers in their subject lines tend to underperform those without special offers in their subject lines, according to recent research from Yes Lifestyle Marketing.
Emails Sent by Marketers on Mondays Have More MistakesAyaz NanjiEmails sent by marketers on Mondays have more errors in their subject lines, on average, compared with emails sent on other days of the week, according to research from Boomerang.
How to Improve Email Open Rates [Infographic]Laura ForerIf an email is sent but not opened, does it make a sale? Probably not. Check out these tips on how to improve email open rates.
Email Subject Lines: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
Insanely Effective Email Tactics: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneDecision science expert and creative strategist Nancy Harhut shares email secrets from her upcoming B2B Marketing Forum presentation, "9 Insanely Effective Email Tactics You Can Use Tomorrow."
How to Combat Email-Induced Insanity: SaneBox's Dmitri Leonov on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneSaneBox COO Dmitri Leonov discusses email overload and offers suggestions for marketers hoping to keep their emails from being funneled into the "Later" folder.
Email Marketing for Rebels: DJ Waldow and Jason Falls on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantAll rumors to the contrary, email marketing is not dead or dying. In fact, email is thriving, according to DJ Waldow and his co-conspirator Jason Falls, co-authors of the forthcoming book, The Rebel's Guide to Email Marketing, which explodes many ...
Email Subject Lines: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Hello, It's Me... The Adele Guide to Doing EmailBroadcast on 4/20/2017 with Michael BarberIn this Teach Me How seminar, you'll learn which email engagement tactics and best practices will ensure your emails stand out, get opened, and generate the ROI you seek. You'll leave with resources upon resources to help you develop awesome emails that Adele would open and approve!
- MarketingProfs University: On the Edge of Email—Top Trends and PersonalizationBroadcast on 12/1/2016 with Reed PankratzIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn what email best practices and top trends are being used by savvy digital marketers to drive open and read rates, as well as increase relevancy. You'll leave with tools you can apply to your own email marketing, including personalization, to grow engagements and conversions beyond the inbox.
- MarketingProfs Makeover: Email Copy That ConvertsBroadcast on 10/27/2016 with Joanna WiebeIn this PRO seminar, we'll show you how to write email copy that converts. Joanna Wiebe will review PRO member-submitted emails and show you how to blend the art of creative copy with the science of conversion optimization to generate more revenue and profit for your business. You'll leave with the tools to convert more subscribers into fans, more fans into customers, and more customers into happy referrers.
- Subject Lines: The Hidden Impact on Email Subscriber BehaviorBroadcast on 8/18/2011 with Dela QuistUncover the keys to developing a successful subject line strategy that focuses subscriber behavior over time during this PRO seminar. Learn why open rate alone doesn't indicate success.
- Email Marketing Success: 10 Campaigns Examined for Better and for WorseBroadcast on 8/24/2006 with Stephan SpencerThis virtual seminar is going to get "hands on" with reviews of actual email campaigns submitted by MarketingProfs members. If you've ever wondered what you were doing wrong with your email marketing, this is the seminar for you.
Email Subject Lines: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Crafting Killer Subject Lines—Seven Techniques Your Target Can't ResistReleased on 3/6/2015 with Nancy HarhutIn just 10 minutes, we'll show you how to craft killer subject lines that will ensure your emails get opened. You'll learn how to master seven subject line techniques that will instantly increase your open and read rates.
- Take 10: How to Write the Perfect Email Marketing Subject LineReleased on 9/3/2010 with Stephanie MillerPresenter Stephanie Miller, vice president of Market Development for Return Path, gives you valuable tips for learning how to build great subject line writing into your process in five steps. It's hard work to get a great subject line every time. These five steps are so simple they are almost deceptive—just like a brilliant subject line.
Email Subject Lines: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Email Essentials: Gmail Tricks of the TradeThis 39-page guide explains how to master Gmail. In it, you'll learn which steps to take to ensure that every one of your messages makes it into the inbox (or perhaps even into the esteemed "Primary" tab), how to establish lasting trust with both Gmail and its billion-strong user base, and how to push your Gmail marketing results to the next level.
- Email Essentials: The Keys to Increasing Open RatesIn this 24-page guide, we begin by introducing email open rates, current industry averages, and ways to maximize your data accuracy. Then, we delve into six key factors that greatly impact email opens and offer various tips for improving your efforts in these areas.
- Email Marketing How-To GuideGet the most up-to-date info on email marketing. Step-by-step guides and answers to all those annoying questions about contradicting metrics.