CRM: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
E-Commerce Technology: Why Your ESP Is Not Enough, and What You Need InsteadZaius [Sponsored Content]Most e-commerce businesses are still being run on email service providers (ESPs) and a patchwork of point solutions, leading to disconnected marketing, fragmented customer experiences, and no way for marketers ...
Three Ways to Bring a Human Touch to B2B MarketingMark RipleyCombining creativity with B2B marketing is an ongoing challenge. How do you build an emotional connection with your customers and inspire deep-seated brand loyalty when you lack the direct tactics ...
Five Ways to Gain Customer Insight: A Guide for MarketersSteve HartertHaving a strong understanding of your customers helps you spot warning signals before sales go completely south, as well as discover trends that can lead to new areas of growth ...
Multiple Support Channels? Streamline Customer Communication!Nikhil HasijaToday's customers use multiple channels to reach out to brands and expect support to be immediate and precise. That expectation can be daunting for many companies.
How Quickly Does B2B CRM Contact Data Become Outdated?Ayaz NanjiSome 7.5% of essential contact information in B2B sales databases become outdated within three months, according to recent research from Radius.
The 20 Most User-Friendly Sales CRM Tools [Infographic]Ayaz NanjiTeamgate is the most user-friendly customer relationship management (CRM) software platform for salespeople, according to recent research from Capterra.
Marketing Agencies' Favorite Digital Tools and ServicesAyaz NanjiWhich social media monitoring/automation tools, CRM platforms, SEO/SEM tools, and email services are used most by marketing and advertising agencies?
A Helpful Model of the Four Stages of Personalization MaturityJim EustaceThis maturity model can help B2B companies understand the initiatives and deliverables in each phase of personalization maturity.
A Content Strategy Leader's Road Map for Success in 2016 (and Beyond)Alyssa DruryContent marketing is a high priority for many organizations, but most are struggling with the strategies, processes, and technologies that can help them succeed.
Marketing Video: Make Sales and Marketing a Power CoupleBen LemmersWhen Marketing and Sales can move beyond their differences and become a power couple, they have the ability to optimize their value and synchronize their efforts. And the company wins.
CRM: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- The New Business Development EcosystemBroadcast on 8/15/2013 with Mark O'BrienThis PRO seminar will examine the three primary components of the new business development ecosystem: the conversion-focused website, marketing automation, and CRM.
- How to Harness Big Data for Your B2B CRM EffortsBroadcast on 12/13/2012 with Cyndi W. GreenglassThis PRO seminar will teach you all about big data and provide you with a road map that you can use to capitalize on the opportunities it presents.
- Customer Experience Intensive: What CEM Means for Your Brand and Your MarketingBroadcast on 4/30/2009 with Leigh Duncan-DurstGet past the hype and take a pragmatic look at customer experience management.
- Web Analytics All Over Again: What's Old, New, Tried, and TrueBroadcast on 10/20/2005 with Jim SterneFrom the stories of these successful companies, you will learn practical approaches you can apply in your Web organization, taught by Jim Sterne, a leading Web analytics consultant and Senior Contributor to MarketingProfs.
CRM: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Use Your CRM Data to Boost Advertising ROIReleased on 4/1/2016 with Joseph KerschbaumIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to boost your return on advertising spend (ROAS) by leveraging the data you already have. We'll cover practical tips on how to segment your CRM lists, upload them into Google AdWords and Facebook advertising, and use them to help you expand and refine your campaigns.
- Take 10: How to Get Your LinkedIn Contacts Into Your CRM SystemReleased on 7/16/2010 with Jason AlbaLearn how to use LinkedIn's export tool to get your first-degree contacts out of LinkedIn, clean up the exported data, and import the contacts into your CRM system.
CRM: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Marketing Automation SuccessIn this 24-page guide, you'll learn step-by-step what to do to effectively plan, prepare, implement, assess, and improve your marketing automation program for optimal results.
- Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best PracticesMarketing automation can have a big impact on your sales and marketing efforts. Learn the ins and outs of marketing automation capabilities, how to make the best use of them, and resources for selecting the best system for you with MarketingProfs' Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best Practices guide.