CRM: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Marketing Technology: Navigating the Shift From All-in-One to Best-of-Breed SolutionsJason VandeBoomSelecting the right marketing tech stack can be overwhelming. All-in-one solutions are enticing, but sometimes individual tools that solve specific challenges are more useful. Here are three considerations for choosing ...
Are You an Empowered Marketer? Here's How You Can Be.Marketers have a lot to do these days. The right processes and tools can save you time, improve your marketing, and give you the information you need to be more ...
How to Maximize the Benefits of Live-Marketing Events [Infographic]Laura ForerLive marketing experiences can help brands stand out in a very crowded, very noisy marketplace. Read on to discover how the right mind-set, skill set, and tool set can help ...
The Three Crucial Steps to Building a Modern Marketing StackDoug BewsherMarketers can no longer afford to view technology as a "nice to have." In 2018 and beyond, our performance will rely in great part on our martech stacks. Those without ...
Why Marketers Should Care About Identity Resolution: Your Customers Have Many FacesWhat exactly is identity resolution, and why does it matter to you as a B2C marketer? It may sound outrageous, but your company's most loyal customers have, on average, six ...
Personalize Your Marketing With Deeper Customer SegmentationPersonalization. It's all the rage in e-commerce marketing. But the needed level of personalization isn't easy to achieve. The only way to get close is continual segmentation so that you ...
The Importance of a Well-Rounded Marketing Technology StackThe right marketing technology stack is key to understanding your buyers and meeting their needs. But there is no standard, one-size-fits-all marketing technology stack that will work for every organization.
Turnkey Marketing Clouds Fall Short, Here's How You Can Build Your OwnSean SchroederMultichannel automation, content personalization, social sharing tools, analytics... a marketing Cloud makes it possible to juggle the numerous tools necessary for today's marketing. But do you get a turnkey solution, ...
E-Commerce Technology: Why Your ESP Is Not Enough, and What You Need InsteadMost e-commerce businesses are still being run on email service providers (ESPs) and a patchwork of point solutions, leading to disconnected marketing, fragmented customer experiences, and no way for marketers ...
Three Ways to Bring a Human Touch to B2B MarketingMark RipleyCombining creativity with B2B marketing is an ongoing challenge. How do you build an emotional connection with your customers and inspire deep-seated brand loyalty when you lack the direct tactics ...
CRM: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- The New Business Development EcosystemBroadcast on 8/15/2013 with Mark O'BrienThis PRO seminar will examine the three primary components of the new business development ecosystem: the conversion-focused website, marketing automation, and CRM.
- How to Harness Big Data for Your B2B CRM EffortsBroadcast on 12/13/2012 with Cyndi W. GreenglassThis PRO seminar will teach you all about big data and provide you with a road map that you can use to capitalize on the opportunities it presents.
- Customer Experience Intensive: What CEM Means for Your Brand and Your MarketingBroadcast on 4/30/2009 with Leigh Duncan-DurstGet past the hype and take a pragmatic look at customer experience management.
- Web Analytics All Over Again: What's Old, New, Tried, and TrueBroadcast on 10/20/2005 with Jim SterneFrom the stories of these successful companies, you will learn practical approaches you can apply in your Web organization, taught by Jim Sterne, a leading Web analytics consultant and Senior Contributor to MarketingProfs.
CRM: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Use Your CRM Data to Boost Advertising ROIReleased on 4/1/2016 with Joseph KerschbaumIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to boost your return on advertising spend (ROAS) by leveraging the data you already have. We'll cover practical tips on how to segment your CRM lists, upload them into Google AdWords and Facebook advertising, and use them to help you expand and refine your campaigns.
- Take 10: How to Get Your LinkedIn Contacts Into Your CRM SystemReleased on 7/16/2010 with Jason AlbaLearn how to use LinkedIn's export tool to get your first-degree contacts out of LinkedIn, clean up the exported data, and import the contacts into your CRM system.
CRM: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Marketing Automation SuccessIn this 24-page guide, you'll learn step-by-step what to do to effectively plan, prepare, implement, assess, and improve your marketing automation program for optimal results.
- Marketing Automation Management: What It Is, Why You Need It, and Where It's HeadedThis 18-page guide will help you better understand the capabilities of marketing automation systems and how to make best use of them–plus, we provide resources for learning more.