Marketing Inspiration: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Top 10 Typography Trends of 2018 [Infographic]Laura ForerTypography can be a fun and functional way to showcase your brand. Check out this graphic for 10 inspiring font and typeface ideas and trends you can explore this year.
Creative Trends We'll Be Seeing More of in 2018 [Infographic]Laura ForerGive your eyes a treat and find design inspiration with this visual guide to current creative trends.
Digital Trends 2018: Are Brands and Customers on the Same Page? [Infographic]Laura ForerWith all the new digital technologies available, it can be difficult for brands to know what to focus on. But the reality is that consumers may not be ready for ...
10 Tips to Organically Market Your Brand on Instagram [Infographic]Laura ForerAlthough you can pay to promote your brand's Instagram's posts, it is also possible to grow an Instagram account organically. These tips offer ideas for how to keep followers engaged ...
What Makes a Great 'About Us' Page [Infographic]Laura Forer"About Us" pages don't have to be boring. In fact, it's important to your brand that they not be: They provide you a good opportunity to help customers decide to ...
15 Tips to Help You Write Faster [Infographic]Laura ForerReady, set, go! Learn how to take the pace of your writing from snail to cheetah with these 15 tips to write faster.
Digital Trends 2017: Are Brands and Customers on the Same Page? [Infographic]Laura ForerAugmented reality, virtual reality, screenless ordering... New technologies are emerging, and brands are eager to jump on board. But how do your customers feel about new digital trends? Are brands ...
Email Design Trends: Past, Present, and Future [Infographic]Laura ForerFrom rich text to animated graphics to interactive elements, emails have come a long way. What's next for this medium? Check out this infographic with email design predictions for the ...
How to Build Your B2B Marketing Empire From the Ground UpRob ZaleskiWhat do the Statue of Liberty, Ancient Egypt's pyramids, the Eiffel Tower, and other iconic historical structures have in common? And what does that have to do with B2B marketing?
Hackathons Break Up Work Monotony and Inspire InnovationPete BernardoWork environments can become stagnant and monotonous. Hackathons, however, can break up the monotony and foster innovation from employees. In turn, that innovation strengthens the company.
Marketing Inspiration: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
Doing Well, Doing Good, and Doing Right: Nichole Kelly Explains 'Conscious Marketing' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneNichole Kelly, chief consciousness officer at Conscious Marketing Institute and author of How to Measure Social Media discusses "conscious marketing" and explains why marketers need to embrace transparency and use the data they collect to benefit consumers.
Building a Global Reputation in a Lofty Niche: Award-Winning Mountain Climber and Author Vern Tejas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneIn this podcast, award-winning mountain climber and guide Vern shares the story of how he built a global reputation for guiding people on some of the world's most daunting climbs, and discusses one of his books, Seventy Summits: A Life ...
Marketing Lessons From the Toxic Avenger: B-Movie Maker and Businessman Jeffrey Sass on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneAuthor, speaker, and entertainment business veteran Jeffrey Sass shares marketing lessons from his book, Everything I Know About Business and Marketing, I Learned From THE TOXIC AVENGER: (One Man's Journey to Hell's Kitchen and Back).
Everything Is Marketing and Marketing Is Everything: Michael Brenner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMarketing strategist, author, and MarketingProfs B2B Forum speaker Michael Brenner discusses employer marketing—the importance of HR for marketing success and the rise of "champion leaders."
Marketers, to Do More With Less, Get Scrappy! Nick Westergaard on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneBrand strategist Nick Westergaard discusses his new book, Get Scrappy: Smarter Digital Marketing for Businesses Big and Small, and explains how big businesses and startups alike can get more for their marketing dollars by doing more with less.
Everybody Writes... Especially Marketers! Ann Handley Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMarketingProfs Chief Content Officer Ann Handley shares insights from her book, Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content.
The Language of Brand Love: Loveworks Author Brian Sheehan Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneAuthor Brian Sheehan discusses his latest book "Loveworks," the characteristics of beloved brands, and how you can create a "sensual experience" for your prospects and customers.
Newsjacking, Real-Time Marketing, and the NEW New Rules of Marketing and PR: David Meerman Scott Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneA perennial favorite of marketers and marketing instructors alike, The New Rules of Marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott has sold 300,000 English-language copies over four editions. David discusses what's changed in marketing since the last edition, and how ...
Choose Your Own Marketing Adventure: Nick Westergaard Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneNick Westergaard of Brand Driven Digital gives us a sneak peek at his B2B Marketing Forum presentation on Choosing Your Own Marketing Adventure. For more great insights, come see him speak in October.
No Pain, No Gain: Jonah Lehrer Discusses Debate, Dissent, and Creativity on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantOne of the rules of traditional brainstorming is... "Don't criticize anyone's ideas." But does that work? "Criticism is really good for the imagination," Jonah Lehrer explains in this week's episode of Marketing Smarts.
Marketing Inspiration: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- In this very special online seminar from MarketingProfs, Guy Kawasaki, author of APE: Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur and former chief evangelist of Apple, explains why a book can be your most engaging marketing tactic, as well as how to actually make it happen.
- In this PRO seminar, we will go over the basics of campaign planning and management to help you create the framework for a successful campaign.
- MarketingProfs University: The Social Habit 2012—How Americans Really Use Social Mediawith Tom WebsterThis PRO seminar will provide genuine insight and actionable tips as Tom guides attendees through an interactive exploration of what America's "Social Habit" really means for content creators, marketers, and brands.
- Using Crowdsourcing to Develop and Enhance Your Contentwith David BratvoldIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn what crowdsourcing is, why it's important, and how you can use it to beef up your content.
- Six Steps to Creative Problem Solvingwith Alicia ArnoldIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn techniques for generating more quality ideas in a shorter amount of time and how to use creative thinking to tackle your organization's toughest challenges by leveraging the scientifically proven, globally tested, six-step Osborn-Parnes Creative Problem Solving process (CPS).
- Cognitive Surplus: How Sharing and Collaboration Can Benefit Marketers in a Connected Agewith Clay ShirkyIn this seminar, Clay Shirky will show you how to tap into your customers' cognitive surplus by providing a platform for customer collaboration—and how this collaboration can turn into big positive results for your business. Plus you'll discover how you, as a marketer, can become more valuable to your company through the insights you gain by fostering this collaboration.
- The State of the Thank You Economywith Gary VaynerchukJoin us as we discuss the incredible tool that allows brands to show customers that they care: social media. Social media offers brands the opportunity to listen to and engage with anyone having a conversation on these networks.
- The Art of Enchantmentwith Guy KawasakiWith concepts taken from his popular new book, Guy Kawasaki explains how to influence people's hearts, minds, and actions.
- Seth Godin: How to Avoid The Meatball Sundaewith Seth GodinThis seminar with Seth Godin is perfect for anyone wrestling with the collision of traditional marketing and the New Marketing that's happening online. It's all about avoiding the meatball sundae. "What's a Meatball Sundae?" you ask ...
- Eleven Big Ideas, with Seth Godinwith Seth GodinWIth this engaging seminar, we can promise you a bunch of irrelevant, disconnected stories that are guaranteed to spark at least one big idea!
Marketing Inspiration: Tutorials - tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: 10 Tips for Creating Quality Video on Your SmartphoneReleased on 12/18/2015 with Rocky WallsIn just 10 minutes, we'll share simple, straight-to-the-point tips for creating high-quality video using your smartphone. From shooting, to sharing, to editing, you'll leave with actionable tactics you can put to use right away.
- Take 10: A Recipe for Success—7 Content Marketing Tips from The Best Chefs in the BizReleased on 5/11/2012 with Verónica Maria JarskiIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn seven easily digestible and tactical tips taken from some of the top chefs in the biz. Paired with your handy Take 10 checklist, these tips will allow you to tackle your content marketing challenges with no reservations.
- Take 10 Author Series: How to Be Bold with Your Social Business AgendaReleased on 1/27/2012 with Sandy CarterIn just 10 minutes, Sandy describes exactly what it takes to create a social business agenda. For companies hesitant to embrace social, she offers a lot of encouragement and practical suggestions on how to experiment.
- Take 10 Author Series: How Everything You Learned About Motivation Is Wrong—And How to Do It RightReleased on 12/9/2011 with Daniel H. PinkIn this Take 10, Dan debunks the many myths surrounding motivation and offers a number of tips and tricks for cultivating a true culture of motivation in the workplace.
- Take 10: How to Podcast Like a Rock StarReleased on 9/9/2011 with Corey O'LoughlinIn this Take 10, MarketingProfs content marketing specialist Corey O'Loughlin walks you through the fundamentals of podcast production.
Search by Topic
- Ad Copy
- B2B Marketing
- Blog Comments
- Brand Ambassadors
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Equity
- Brand Loyalty
- Brand Management
- Brand Positioning
- Career Management
- Case Studies
- Channel Marketing
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Consumer Electronics
- Content Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Corporate Blogging
- Creative Briefs
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Behavior
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Experience
- Customer Insight
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Relationships
- Customer Retention
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Theory
- Direct Marketing
- Economic Crisis
- Email Campaigns
- Email Deliverability
- Email Lists
- Email Marketing
- Email Service Providers
- Email Subject Lines
- Green Marketing
- High-Tech Marketing
- Hiring Outside Resources
- Hispanic Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Interactive Marketing
- International Marketing
- Job Search
- Landing Pages
- Lead Generation
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Quality
- Lead Scoring
- Local Marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Budgets
- Marketing Challenges
- Marketing Dashboards
- Marketing Inspiration
- Marketing Operations
- Marketing Plans
- Marketing Smarter
- Marketing Smarts
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Tips
- Mobile Marketing
- New Media
- Online Marketing
- Permission Email Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Positioning Statements
- PPC Campaigns
- Press Kits
- Print Collateral
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing by Michael Brenner
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey by Michael McLaren
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals by Helen Yu
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 ... by Paige O'Neill
- How to Match Your Key Metrics to Your Content Goals by Kelsey Raymond