Case Studies: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
How to Write Exceptional Case Studies: Five Interview TipsMichael SabaAn effective case study starts with a great interview. These five tips will help you ask relevant questions and elicit answers that build persuasive case studies.
Progressive Web Apps: What They Are and How They Can Outperform Traditional Apps [Infographic]Laura ForerAre you familiar with "progressive Web apps"? Today's infographic gives the lowdown on what this relatively new type of mobile experience is and shares how brands have used it to ...
119 Facts About Email Marketing [Infographic]Laura ForerWhy is email such a successful marketing channel? It's widespread, measurable, and easy to customize. Find out more about this ubiquitous channel with these stats, fun facts, and case studies.
Convert More Leads Into Sales With These Five Email Follow-Up CampaignsNathaniel CheungMarketers know they should be following up leads with an email autoresponder sequence. But many don't know what to write, and so never get around to creating follow-up emails. Use ...
The Psychology of Case Studies: Five Ways to Amp Up the Impact of Your Customer StoriesAlex MoscowWhy are case studies so useful in sales and marketing? Because they can trigger the underlying emotional drivers of buyer behavior. So here are five ways you can apply psychology ...
Four Powerful Groups of B2B Brand Advocates on Social Media, and Five Tools You Can UseJessica DavisWhich of your social media connections are potential advocates for your B2B company, and how do you build an advocacy system around them?
How to Elicit and Use Employee Stories in Your Content MarketingRyan Michael McDonaldThere's no shortage of content about the power of stories and storytelling in digital marketing. But how do you tell stories beyond your "brand story," especially if you work for ...
How to Build a B2B Case Study Program to Promote Your CompanyDave HochmanDeveloping B2B case studies is not without its challenges, but those who do it well can reap serious rewards—including reduced sales cycles, market share growth, and increased visibility among key ...
How to Find the Best B2B Copywriters: A 10-Point GuideAllan DaviesThe demand for B2B content has dramatically increased. It's also flooded copywriter ranks with raw recruits who can waste your time and money. But you can avoid copywriting disasters.
Case Studies Have Real Value: Seven Tips for Writing a Success Story That SucceedsSteve HoffmanSuccess stories (case studies) are a crucial part of the marketing process, especially when complex business issues and solutions are involved. These tips will help you write successful success stories.
Case Studies: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- In this PRO seminar, we'll guide you through the brand storytelling tips, tools, and techniques you'll need to create something your audience can't resist—and that they won't get tired of sharing.
- FREE: Cisco and the Social Web: Our Adoption and Evolutionwith LaSandra BrillLearn how Cisco integrated social media into a product launch and reached ninety times the audience of previous launch campaigns, at one-sixth of the cost. Plus, hear how social media continues to play a large role in driving sales and product development at Cisco.
- Tales from Twitterville: How Small Shops and Global Giants are Putting Twitter to Workwith Shel IsraelCome hear real stories of how businesses have used Twitter to increase sales, avoid PR disasters and so much more. You'll see the power of Twitter and learn new ways to use this tool for marketing, customer service and simply engaging with your customers.
- Got Web content? Are visitors successful finding it, or do they give up and hit the Back button?
- Street Stories: Social Media and the Sales Cyclewith Chris BroganHow does "joining the conversation" help your marketing team convert some actual sales?
- Telling a Story that Sells: Case Studies with Heartwith Gail Z. MartinCompelling case studies invite prospects to place themselves in the story and imagine the rewards of their own successful outcome. Case studies become a marketer's secret weapon for creating an emotional link with valuable prospects.
- B2B Web Power: How to Find, Create and Write the Content You Need, Fastwith Jonathan KranzThis seminar will show you how to write impactful content. In one convenient, 90-minute crash course, participants will acquire the practical skills they need.
Case Studies: Tutorials - tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Five Keys to Creating Case Studies That SellReleased on 3/22/2013 with Gail Z. MartinIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn five quick and easy ways to put case studies to use for your business. You'll walk away with tactical advice for making your case studies stand out and achieving big sales results.
- Take 10: 3 Ways to Block and Crush Your Biggest CompetitorReleased on 7/15/2011 with Stephen DennyIn this Take 10, strategy and marketing consultant, Stephen Denny—author of "Killing Giants: 10 Strategies to Topple the Goliath in Your Industry"—arms you with three rules for winning business battles.
Case Studies: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- How to Create the Ultimate Case StudyIn this 28-page guide, you'll be given an 8-step plan for creating the ultimate case study—one that will meet your prospect's needs, and in turn, help you get the results you want.
- Marketing Automation Management: What It Is, Why You Need It, and Where It's HeadedThis 18-page guide will help you better understand the capabilities of marketing automation systems and how to make best use of them–plus, we provide resources for learning more.
- Influencer Marketing Success StoriesInfluencer Marketing Success Stories features 13 companies that have leveraged the influence of outspoken opinion-makers and ordinary online reviewers to achieve their marketing objectives. With examples including Forbes Digital and Virgin America, this new Case Study Collection will show you how use influencer to boost brand awareness, introduce new products, increase sales, and more.
- Social Media Integration Success StoriesTwitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. While these social media tools are all effective on their own, they work best when part of other marketing programs. See how 10 companies have maximized results by integrating social media into traditional marketing efforts.
- Website Conversion Success StoriesMany marketers spend too much time and money trying to get people to visit their sites, and not enough boosting the number of sales from the people already visiting. See how 11 companies, including Jelly Belly Candy Company and Kinaxis, are transforming their landing pages, and get great ideas for optimizing your own site to increase sales.
- LinkedIn Success StoriesLinkedIn is used by 55 million professionals as a place to network, trade advice, and demonstrate business expertise. See how 11 companies, including PR firms, advertising agencies, and software companies, are using LinkedIn to show expertise, generate leads, and conduct research.
- Mobile Marketing Success StoriesMobile marketing campaigns can be inexpensive, easy to execute, and very profitable. See how 8 B2B and 11 B2C companies are using SMS, mobile websites, mobile ads, Smartphone applications, and Bluetooth marketing to achieve huge results.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to a Social Media Program: Everything you need to know about establishing your strategy, policy and teamThe adage “think before you speak” has now become “think before you write.” In this age of instant messaging, businesses need to wield their online words thoughtfully. Check out MarketingProfs “A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Social Media Program” to learn how to create your social media strategy, policy and team.
- Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelopePropel your email marketing efforts beyond the subject line. Read Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelope to learn how to convert your emails into money-making machines.
- Twitter Success Stories: How 11 Companies are Achieving Their Marketing Objectives—140 Characters at a TimeTwitter’s brief tweets let you communicate with friends and family. But did you know that those 140 characters can also build your business? Read Twitter Success Stories: How 11 companies are achieving their marketing objectives, 140 characters at a time.
Search by Topic
- Ad Copy
- B2B Marketing
- Blog Comments
- Brand Ambassadors
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Equity
- Brand Loyalty
- Brand Management
- Brand Positioning
- Career Management
- Case Studies
- Channel Marketing
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Consumer Electronics
- Content Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Corporate Blogging
- Creative Briefs
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Behavior
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Experience
- Customer Insight
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Relationships
- Customer Retention
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Theory
- Direct Marketing
- Economic Crisis
- Email Campaigns
- Email Deliverability
- Email Lists
- Email Marketing
- Email Service Providers
- Email Subject Lines
- Green Marketing
- High-Tech Marketing
- Hiring Outside Resources
- Hispanic Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Interactive Marketing
- International Marketing
- Job Search
- Landing Pages
- Lead Generation
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Quality
- Lead Scoring
- Local Marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Budgets
- Marketing Challenges
- Marketing Dashboards
- Marketing Inspiration
- Marketing Operations
- Marketing Plans
- Marketing Smarter
- Marketing Smarts
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Tips
- Mobile Marketing
- New Media
- Online Marketing
- Permission Email Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Positioning Statements
- PPC Campaigns
- Press Kits
- Print Collateral
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing by Michael Brenner
- How B2B Marketers Can Align With the Self-Directed Buyer Journey by Michael McLaren
- Close the Marketing and Sales Gap, and You'll Close More Deals by Helen Yu
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 ... by Paige O'Neill
- How to Match Your Key Metrics to Your Content Goals by Kelsey Raymond