Brand Equity: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
The 10 Companies With the Best Reputations WorldwideAyaz NanjiRolex is the company with the best reputation among consumers worldwide, according to recent research from the Reputation Institute.
The Most Loved, Fun, Relevant, Engaging, Social, and Helpful BrandsAyaz NanjiApple, Microsoft, and Netflix are the most loved brands by consumers in the United States, according to recent research from Accenture Interactive and FJORD.
The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2016Ayaz NanjiApple, Google, and Coca-Cola are the most valuable brands in the world this year, according to recent research from Interbrand.
Brand Admiration: Three Powerful Bottom-Line Benefits of Being AdmiredJosh ZywienJust how valuable is brand admiration, and what impact does it have on your brand's bottom line?
The 10 Tech Companies With the Best ReputationsAyaz NanjiAmazon has the best reputation with consumers in the United States of any technology company, according to recent research from the Reputation Institute.
The Media Companies With the Most Brand EquityAyaz NanjiNetflix has the the strongest brand equity of any major media company, according to recent data from The Harris Poll.
Anatomy of a Rebrand (Part 2 of 3): So You Need a New Identity... Now What?Joe StaplesOnce you've decided that you need a companywide makeover, use these nine tips to achieve the results you want on a reasonable timeline.
Anatomy of a Rebrand (Part 1 of 3): Should You Dump Your Brand Equity?Joe StaplesIt's hard to imagine a world where we lace up our Blue Ribbon Sports running shoes (instead of our Nikes), stop for lunch at Pete's Super Submarines (instead of Subway), ...
The 10 Most Memorable Brand LogosAyaz NanjiConsumers in the United States and the United Kingdom say the logos of Nike, Apple, Coca-Cola, and McDonald’s are the most memorable, according to a recent report from Siegel + ...
The 20 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2015Ayaz NanjiApple is the most valuable global brand in 2015, followed by Google, according to a recent report from Millward Brown.
Brand Equity: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Managing Your Reputation in a Social WorldBroadcast on 3/10/2011 with Christine B. WhittemoreThis seminar will highlight best practices and strategies for managing your reputation in a social world. You'll learn guidelines on how to make the most out of conversations with customers.
- Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a TimeBroadcast on 7/2/2009 with Joel CommTwitter, tweets, tweeps and peeps. It's all over the media right now, but can you really use Twitter to win customers? Yes. Yes, you can.
- Brand Metrics: Three Pathways to Measure ROIBroadcast on 4/5/2007 with Don E. SchultzThis program has been used by marketing professionals all over the world. It enables marketing managers to discuss branding and marketing communication metrics on a level playing field with their internal financial and accounting counterparts.
- Partnership Brand Marketing: How to Connect Your Brand to Other Brands to Win CustomersBroadcast on 1/12/2006 with Gregory PollackThis seminar will show you how to connect your brand to another brand to gain new customers. Examples where ketchup was paired with home video, and toys were aligned with food, will demonstrate how to extend your reach and tap into a new customer base.
Brand Equity: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Monitor Conversations with Free Online ToolsReleased on 3/25/2011 with Douglas MetzgarIn this short webcast, community marketing principal Douglas Metzgar demonstrates how you can monitor conversations online for free.
- Take 10: Create an Effective Corporate YouTube VideoReleased on 12/24/2010 with Michael MillerIn this short but extremely tactical presentation by online marketing specialist Michael Miller, he explains not only which online video formats to pursue, but also how to implement them to create more interesting and engaging viewer experiences.
- Take 10: Creating a YouTube Channel Page that Reflects Your BrandReleased on 12/3/2010 with Michael MillerTune in to this quick and dirty rundown of what it takes to customize your YouTube channel to match your brand, and be the envy of your competitors.