E-Commerce: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
#SocialSkim: The Biggest Social Channel You're Missing Out on, Twitter Abandons E-Commerce: 12 Stories This WeekChristian NeriThis week: Amazon's Twitch social platform; Twitter's renunciation of e-commerce; big changes to Facebook Live; Snapchat's new approach to search; ingredients for highly engaging Facebook posts; a content marketer's guide ...
Eight Myths E-Commerce Marketers Must Stop Believing InReshu RathiAt a time when tips and tricks for running an online business are so readily available, it should be easy to learn about achieving success. But how can you tell ...
The Perfect Cart-Abandonment Email [Infographic]Ayaz NanjiFollow-up emails sent exactly one hour after customers abandon online shopping carts/booking forms have the highest conversion rates, according to recent research from SaleCycle.
The 10 Biggest E-Commerce Shopping Days of 2016Ayaz NanjiCyber Monday (November 28) was the biggest e-commerce shopping day of 2016 in the United States, according to recent research from comScore.
#SocialSkim: LinkedIn's Latest Changes, How Social Will Change in 2017: 10 Stories This WeekChristian NeriSkim for a fresh start in 2017: all the LinkedIn changes marketers need to know; Twitter's cry for help, and its launch of 360-degree live video; consumers' concerns about social ...
Davids vs. Goliath: Five Ways Retail Marketers Can Stay Relevant in the Age of AmazonPaul MandevilleTo many midmarket retailers today, Amazon.com seems unstoppable. It's not. An underdog, however, doesn't win by beating a giant at its own game—but by outwitting, outmaneuvering, and out-strategizing it.
What Consumers Want From Retailers This Holiday Season [Infographic]Ayaz NanjiGood prices and free-shipping options are the top two things that influence consumers' retailer choices, according to recent research from Astound Commerce.
How to Use Customer Insight to Create Better ContentTom WhatleyThe insight you can derive from your own customers is invaluable. It will help you to not only increase the effectiveness of your content marketing but also reach your business ...
How the Internet Revolutionized Offline Retail [Infographic]Vahe HabeshianThe Internet has forever changed how retail businesses operate and how consumers shop. Retailers must keep up or risk getting left behind.
#SocialSkim: Instagram Preps for E-Commerce, Customizable Pages for Facebook: 10 Stories This WeekChristian NeriInstagram preps for full-fledged e-commerce; Facebook's new customizable page layouts (it also bets on social gaming); think twice about using emojis; Trump's little-known digital and data machine might have won ...
E-Commerce: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
Customer Relationships, Digital Marketing, and eBay for Dummies: Marsha Collier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneDigital marketing and e-commerce expert Marsha Collier, author of 32 books, including eBay for Dummies, discusses how to manage customer relationships across channels, why behavior is more important than demographics, and what marketers can learn from successful eBay sellers.
Did You See That? EyeTrackShop's Jeff Bander Talks Eye Tracking on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantBefore we can effectively communicate with our customers, we need to get their attention. According to Jeff Bander of EyeTrackShop, this means that when evaluating the effectiveness of our ads or calls-to-action or emails or whatever, we need to answer ...
E-Commerce: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Going All In: How to Avoid the Perils of a Website RedesignBroadcast on 5/7/2015 with Brian MasseyIn this PRO seminar, we'll discuss the perils of a website redesign, and show you how to design a site for improved performance. We'll also share case studies of redesigns that have succeeded and failed, and you'll leave with practical advice on how to assess your existing site. (You'll also find out how Finish Line ultimately saved its online business!)
- Conversion in a Social World: From Likes to LeadsBroadcast on 6/9/2011 with Tim AshOnline conversion expert Tim Ash discusses the principles of social dynamics and the specific strategies you can use to energize your online audience and convert them to customers.
- Content Marketing: How to Position Your Company as a Trusted Expert ResourceBroadcast on 12/4/2008 with Joe PulizziWhat's the best way to start building a relationship with potential buyers? Educate them about your industry, possible solution choices, best practices, and the right questions to ask.
- Email Customization: Getting Personal to Deepen Relationships, Generate Additional Sales, and MoreBroadcast on 5/22/2008 with Regina BradyMost marketers use a “one size fits all" approach to email marketing instead of segmenting their campaigns. There are some simple but effective personalization techniques that can be used to make a mailing feel more targeted to the individual—and earn better ROI.
- Search Marketing Essentials for Online RetailersBroadcast on 2/8/2007 with Stephan Spencer, George MichieStephan Spencer and George Michie will share their expertise and tips for advanced search marketing, specific to the unique challenges that e-commerce marketers face.
- Best Practices in Web Content: Beauty Doesn't Matter (much)Broadcast on 12/7/2006 with Gerry McGovernThis seminar is packed full of practical advise and real world examples. For 12 years, Gerry has worked with some of the best organizations in the world (BBC, UCLA, Microsoft, Pioneer, HP), and has written four books on the subject of web management.
- Boosting E-Commerce Conversion Rates with Persuasion ScenariosBroadcast on 11/9/2006 with Bryan EisenbergBy modeling customer behavior with Persuasion Scenarios, you can fix holes in your sales process by understanding your customers’ buying process.
- Crash Course in Direct Marketing: First Seminar in a 10-Seminar SeriesBroadcast on 10/19/2006 with Ruth StevensThe broad scope of direct marketing makes it easy to misunderstand some of its basic principles. DM expert Ruth Stevens covers the elements that every marketing professional needs to know.
- Search Engine Optimization: Maximize Your Natural Search ChannelBroadcast on 11/18/2004 with Stephan Spencer, Brian KlaisThere is a science behind designing websites that achieve top rankings in the search engine. In this seminar, you will learn practical tips you can apply immediately to maximize your reach.
E-Commerce: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Striking The Balance Between Merchandising and Branding for Your Ecommerce WebsiteReleased on 6/7/2013 with Brent NiemuthIn just 10 minutes, learn how to appeal to basic human instincts and create an online experience that will delight anyone who visits your site while encouraging sales.
E-Commerce: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Website Metrics: What to Measure and How to ImproveIn this 27-page guide, you'll learn how to focus on the website data that matters most when you're intent on getting the most from your website—specifically, that which concerns website traffic, the visitor journey, visitor engagement, and conversions. It covers the various metrics to track in order to assess your website's performance in these areas and offers actionable tips for improving those results.
- Website Conversion Success StoriesMany marketers spend too much time and money trying to get people to visit their sites, and not enough boosting the number of sales from the people already visiting. See how 11 companies, including Jelly Belly Candy Company and Kinaxis, are transforming their landing pages, and get great ideas for optimizing your own site to increase sales.