Marketing Plans: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
The Five Pillars of a Solid Digital Marketing Strategy That EnduresPeter PetraliaWhy in this digital world would you operate your digital marketing communications without a solid strategy and plan? Set your foundation on the right footing now, and you'll save time ...
Eight Key Elements Your Annual Marketing Plan Must Have to Succeed in 2017Lauren DavenportThe annual marketing plan you created last quarter already feels out of date. How on earth are you supposed to plan for an entire year when marketing technology and platforms ...
The Most Effective Digital Channels to Include in 2017 Marketing PlansAyaz NanjiMarketers expect brand websites to be the most effective digital channel in 2017, according to recent research from Ascend2.
How to Use Scenarios to Achieve Marketing AgilityLaura PattersonScenario analysis is an essential part of creating agility. Scenarios help you anticipate. They help you ask better questions and prepare for the unexpected. They increase your readiness, which is ...
How to Build a High-Converting Marketing Funnel [Infographic]Verónica JarskiFollow these seven steps to consistently attract and convert more customers by building an automated marketing funnel.
What Relationship Marketers Can Learn From the Mittelstand EthosNick WorthRelationship marketers at big companies can learn a lot from successful small and midsize German companies that take a leaner approach to work, saving time and money in the process.
The Top Five Drivers of Marketing Execution PerformanceChris DentThe first step to marketing execution done right is to understand what drives performance. Here's a look at the biggest drivers of performance.
Imitating Mother Nature: The Four Seasons of Business GrowthParker LeeLet your business growth follow the nature cycle of life... and watch your business flourish.
How to Gain Focus and Define Your Strategy: A TemplateIsadora BadiA well-defined strategy is vital for a team to understand what needs to be done and which areas need investment. It also helps you identify what to stop doing, where ...
Quick Tips to Help Your Agile Marketing Team Work More EfficientlyDan NadenAgile is change, and change is difficult for everyone—newbies and experienced marketers, alike. But these tips, based on long experience, can help agile marketing teams be more effective and efficient.
Marketing Plans: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- How Social Media Can Help You Promote Your Event and Increase AttendeesBroadcast on 10/13/2016 with Beatrice WhelanIn this PRO seminar, we'll share how to create a social media plan that will help you meet your specific event objectives and goals. We'll show you how to use social to drum up online conversations and create buzz that influences your event prospects, and how event sponsors and exhibitors can use social to maximize ROI.
- How to Host a Marketing Growth HackathonBroadcast on 2/25/2016 with Paul RoetzerIn this PRO seminar, we'll share how marketing hackathons bring together marketers, executives, and entrepreneurs to brainstorm and solve business growth challenges in an interactive, single-day event. We'll give you six steps to not only conduct your own marketing hackathon, but also to help you quickly identify campaigns with the greatest probability of impacting business results.
- How to Craft a Winning Business Case for Your Marketing InitiativeBroadcast on 4/16/2009 with Pat LaPointeWhat does it take to get a business case approved these days? A thoughtful, comprehensive approach and a more credible financial framework than you’ve likely used before.
- Creating a Customer-Centric, Measurable Marketing PlanBroadcast on 10/16/2008 with Laura PattersonAn effective marketing plan establishes your marketing strategy, defines measurable marketing objectives that support your marketing strategy and the methods you will deploy for achieving these objectives. Where do you start?
- Promotions: Instant Gratification for Small Business MarketersBroadcast on 12/14/2007 with Michael GoodmanThis seminar will focus on those highly-visible short-term activities that are designed to generate sales NOW—not next week or next month, but right away. We'll look at a number of examples of these promotions and begin to understand which are most appropriate (and effective) for different kinds of businesses.
- Tighten Up Your Marketing Plan: The Nuts and Bolts of Market SegmentationBroadcast on 8/2/2007 with Allen WeissDo you really know how to do market segmentation? It's the foundation of a sound marketing plan, and many companies are getting it all wrong. This is our 100th online seminar, and we're celebrating by bringing MarketingProfs founder and CEO Allen Weiss to share all he knows about this important topic. And there's a surprise at the end!
- Ten Cravings of Generation X and Y: Satisfying This Young and Lucrative MarketBroadcast on 7/26/2007 with Lisa JohnsonToday's 18-to-40-year-olds are savvy, sophisticated, and immune to conventional marketing strategies. But the buying habits of this lucrative market can be anticipated—and this seminar will reveal what works. Lisa Johnson, author, consumer expert and CEO of the Reach Group, uses her groundbreaking qualitative research, plus dozens of interviews with maverick thinkers to identify this connected generation’s new rules for engagement.
- Small Business Series: Why Most Small Businesses Fail (and How to Avoid Being One of Them)Broadcast on 5/18/2007 with Michael GoodmanWe’ll deal with everything, including: advertising, taglines, promotion, budgeting, publicity and low-cost market research. We’ll use case studies from small B2B and B2C companies and borrow ideas from larger companies as well.
- Writing a Marketing Plan for Entrepreneurs and Small Business: From Blank Page to PresentationBroadcast on 6/9/2005 with Michael FischlerA marketing plan is the single most important guidepost you’ll have to maximize effectiveness and minimize the risk of marketing. Learn how to get the most out of your marketing plan.
Marketing Plans: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Create a Digital Marketing Plan with 8 Key ElementsReleased on 1/28/2011 with Michael MillerThis webcast is your guide to creating an effective plan for your digital marketing and traditional marketing activities.
Marketing Plans: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- A Step-by-Step Guide to a Social Media Program: Everything you need to know about establishing your strategy, policy and teamThe adage “think before you speak” has now become “think before you write.” In this age of instant messaging, businesses need to wield their online words thoughtfully. Check out MarketingProfs “A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Social Media Program” to learn how to create your social media strategy, policy and team.
- Benchmark Research: Marketing in the Economic CrisisThese economic times have everyone concerned and asking, "How does this effect marketing?". Well we surveyed our very own members to help give marketers a sense of how others are dealing and adapting to these tough times.
- Marketing Strategy GuideThis Guide explores the three stages of effective marketing, and how you can determine which approaches will give you the greatest bang for your buck.
- Small Biz How-To Guide: Avoiding Key PitfallsLet's face it, more small businesses fail than succeed. Make sure yours is one of the winners with this guide to getting your small business off the ground and solidly on the road to success.