Marketing Budgets: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Tradeshow Trends: Budgets, Expectations, Logistics, and More [Infographic]Laura ForerWhat do exhibitors really think about tradeshows? How do they choose to attend, and what are their budgets? This infographic highlights results from one survey of tradeshow exhibitors and illustrates ...
How to Improve Your Marketing ROI With Google AdWords [Infographic]Laura ForerGoogle AdWords can be an extremely cost-effective way to advertise and reach customers all over the world. This infographic explains how AdWords works—and how it can improve your ROI.
Marketing and Podcasts: What You Need to Know [Infographic]Laura ForerWhether you're creating a podcast or you're just advertising on one, this infographic has all the important stats and facts you need to know about the medium and how to ...
Marketing Video: 10 Unexpected Business Benefits of Content MarketingDavid SparkThis could have been titled "How and Where to Get More Funding for Content Marketing"—because it benefits nearly all business departments and functions. These are the arguments that can get ...
How Marketing and Advertising Agencies Are CompensatedAyaz NanjiMost marketing and advertising agencies receive fixed or labor-based payment for their work, rather than commission-based payment, according to recent research from the Association of National Advertisers (ANA).
Content Marketing Stats and Trends in 2017 [Infographic]Laura ForerHow are B2B and B2C marketers using content marketing? What's working, what's not, and how do marketers feel about it? Check out today's infographic, which is loaded with B2B and ...
How to Use Google AdWords: 11 Steps to Success [Infographic]Laura ForerDoes your Google AdWords strategy seem to be stagnating? Check out this infographic for 11 key steps to make sure you're using AdWords to its fullest potential.
Six Digital Marketing Trends to Budget for Today [Infographic]Laura ForerWith so many digital marketing trends, where do you focus your efforts? Here are six of the biggest trends that marketers should be budgeting for.
10 Performance Marketing Stats Marketers Should Know: Europe [Infographic]Laura ForerSee what's happening in performance marketing in Europe—and whether you're up to speed with trends there.
The State of Content and Influencer Marketing [Infographic]Laura ForerAs content and influencer marketing continue to reap big rewards for brands, this infographic looks at the state of the "creator economy," including how much is being spent and how ...
Marketing Budgets: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
Toward the Product-Centric Future: Mike Troiano Talks About Advertising and Branding on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantOver the last 100 years, a business culture emerged based on mass production, mass consumption, and mass advertising in print and, especially, on television. Now, the media landscape is undergoing an unprecedented technical revolution—and highlighting a critical weakness at the ...
Marketing Budgets: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Five Steps to Jump-Start Your Account-Based Marketing ProgramBroadcast on 2/23/2017 with Samantha StoneIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn everything you need to ignite your account-based marketing program. You'll leave knowing how to identify whether ABM is right for you, who you should be targeting, and what tactics you should be using.
- How to Use Metrics to Achieve Greater Results From Your Next ExhibitBroadcast on 10/16/2014 with Joe FederbushIn this PRO seminar, we'll share how exhibitors, regardless of size or budget, can develop and execute an effective and strategic event marketing measurement strategy. You'll learn how to use the right tools to justify your event's budget, and take away tried-and-true tips such as how to calculate the optimal booth size and number of personnel needed to achieve maximum results.
- MarketingProfs University: Campaign Planning and Management FundamentalsBroadcast on 11/1/2012 with Jon MillerIn this PRO seminar, we will go over the basics of campaign planning and management to help you create the framework for a successful campaign.
- Demolish the Roadblocks on Your Website: Clearing a Path for Customer Action, Sales and LoyaltyBroadcast on 1/21/2010 with Gerry McGovernTraditional marketing is about getting attention. Web marketing is about giving attention. There’s a world of difference between the two.
- When the Budget Axe Falls: What to Cut, What to Keep, What to GrowBroadcast on 3/12/2009 with Pat LaPointeIf you need to know how to make smarter cuts to preserve strength and flexibility while meeting the near-term need, check out our upcoming online seminar ...
- Small Business Series: How to Advertise on a Modest BudgetBroadcast on 10/19/2007 with Michael GoodmanMichael Goodman has been responsible for annual advertising budgets ranging from a few thousand dollars to millions of dollars, in consumer, B2B, services, information, entertainment and not-for-profit situations. He’s learned advertising from recognized masters of the craft, and stumbled across some truths on his own.
- Small Business Series: Budgeting for the Marketing MixBroadcast on 9/14/2007 with Michael GoodmanIn this seminar, we'll deal with some of the most common questions asked by entrepreneurs and small business marketers: How much should we spend on marketing? Is it a percentage of sales? How do we get benchmarks for our industry? How do we know if we're over-spending, under-spending, or right on the money?
- Search Marketing Essentials for Online RetailersBroadcast on 2/8/2007 with Stephan Spencer, George MichieStephan Spencer and George Michie will share their expertise and tips for advanced search marketing, specific to the unique challenges that e-commerce marketers face.
- Best Direct Marketing Strategies for B-to-BBroadcast on 4/13/2006 with Ruth StevensPresenter: Ruth Stevens is author of Trade Show and Event Marketing: Plan, Promote and Profit and The DMA Lead Generation Handbook.
- CFO vs. CMO Smackdown: How to Win the Budget BattlesBroadcast on 8/4/2005 with Guy PowellThis seminar will teach you how to monetize your conversation with the CFO and CEO so that you can prove your case, win and expand your budgets, and deliver real business impact.
Marketing Budgets: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Prioritize and Budget for Your Online ActivitiesReleased on 2/18/2011 with Michael MillerThis 10-minute webcast gives a quick rundown of the top online marketing activities, then helps you decide which ones your business should use.
Marketing Budgets: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Social Media ROI Success StoriesLearn how social media is changing the way we market to consumers and businesses, and how 11 companies are measuring and monitoring the success of their social media campaigns.
- B2B Marketing in 2009: Trends in Strategies and SpendingGet the truth about B2B marketing in a tough economy from people who know the business best—B2B marketers themselves. Our special report, B2B Marketing in 2009, provides the most current research on trends in strategies and spending, and how they affect your business.
- Benchmark Research: Marketing in the Economic CrisisThese economic times have everyone concerned and asking, "How does this effect marketing?". Well we surveyed our very own members to help give marketers a sense of how others are dealing and adapting to these tough times.
- Email Marketing Benchmark Report 2008This 150-page Email Benchmark Report 2008 was developed by surveying our very own MarketingProfs members. Find out what the competition is doing so your 2009 email marketing budget makes sense!
- B-to-B Marketing in 2008: Trends in Strategies and SpendingMarketingProfs research provides B2B marketers guidance for making budget and media mix allocations by exploring the issues and emerging trends in 2008.
- Small Biz How-To Guide: Avoiding Key PitfallsLet's face it, more small businesses fail than succeed. Make sure yours is one of the winners with this guide to getting your small business off the ground and solidly on the road to success.
- Benchmark Survey: Search Engine OptimizationLink directly to the raw (aggregate) data in this 2005 survey on the best practices in search engine optimization. With access to the raw data, you can view the results, and even filter them to see how a subset of companies in your country or industry answered. In this way, you can interpret the data in the most meaningful way for your business.