Marketing Budgets: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Avoid These Four Marketing Budget-Planning Mistakes This SeasonJ.J. KardwellDespite the annoyance, budget planning is an absolute necessity. Without it, you can't proceed or succeed. When planning for 2018, here's how to avoid and correct the top 4 mistakes ...
The State of E-Commerce Personalization: Budgets, Trends, and Challenges [Infographic]Laura ForerDear [first name] isn't enough... Today's personalization encompasses not just email fields but the entire buying experience. Check out the infographic to see how marketers are using personalization now and ...
How to Pick the Right Location for Your Exhibit Booth: The Selection Process SimplifiedMark KaoThe right booth space and location on the exhibit floor are vital for maximizing event ROI. The location selection process, however, can be complicated. So here, in a handy guide, ...
2018 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at Brand-New ResearchAnn HandleyContent Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs just released their annual B2B content marketing research—the most-cited content marketing research in the world. Get insights into how you can take B2B content marketing ...
Your Customer's Second Purchase Is the Most ImportantZaius [Sponsored Content]If you're able to make even a small increase in your conversion rate for second-time purchases, you'll see serious revenue growth. It's time to shift some of your marketing focus ...
The Lowdown on the Rise of Influencer Marketing [Infographic]Laura ForerInfluencer marketing can earn your brand $7.65 for every dollar spent, according to an infographic by Influencer Marketing Hub. This marketing strategy is taking off... Is it time for your ...
Three Keys to Best-in-Class Marketing BudgetsMathew SweezeyBudgets aren't sexy, but they are vital for high-performing marketing organizations. If you can master these three keys, you'll create a best-in-class marketing budget—and you'll be well on your way ...
Tradeshow Trends: Budgets, Expectations, Logistics, and More [Infographic]Laura ForerWhat do exhibitors really think about tradeshows? How do they choose to attend, and what are their budgets? This infographic highlights results from one survey of tradeshow exhibitors and illustrates ...
How to Improve Your Marketing ROI With Google AdWords [Infographic]Laura ForerGoogle AdWords can be an extremely cost-effective way to advertise and reach customers all over the world. This infographic explains how AdWords works—and how it can improve your ROI.
Marketing and Podcasts: What You Need to Know [Infographic]Laura ForerWhether you're creating a podcast or you're just advertising on one, this infographic has all the important stats and facts you need to know about the medium and how to ...
Marketing Budgets: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
Toward the Product-Centric Future: Mike Troiano Talks About Advertising and Branding on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantOver the last 100 years, a business culture emerged based on mass production, mass consumption, and mass advertising in print and, especially, on television. Now, the media landscape is undergoing an unprecedented technical revolution—and highlighting a critical weakness at the ...
Marketing Budgets: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Five Steps to Jump-Start Your Account-Based Marketing ProgramBroadcast on 2/23/2017 with Samantha StoneIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn everything you need to ignite your account-based marketing program. You'll leave knowing how to identify whether ABM is right for you, who you should be targeting, and what tactics you should be using.
- How to Use Metrics to Achieve Greater Results From Your Next ExhibitBroadcast on 10/16/2014 with Joe FederbushIn this PRO seminar, we'll share how exhibitors, regardless of size or budget, can develop and execute an effective and strategic event marketing measurement strategy. You'll learn how to use the right tools to justify your event's budget, and take away tried-and-true tips such as how to calculate the optimal booth size and number of personnel needed to achieve maximum results.
- MarketingProfs University: Campaign Planning and Management FundamentalsBroadcast on 11/1/2012 with Jon MillerIn this PRO seminar, we will go over the basics of campaign planning and management to help you create the framework for a successful campaign.
- Demolish the Roadblocks on Your Website: Clearing a Path for Customer Action, Sales and LoyaltyBroadcast on 1/21/2010 with Gerry McGovernTraditional marketing is about getting attention. Web marketing is about giving attention. There’s a world of difference between the two.
- When the Budget Axe Falls: What to Cut, What to Keep, What to GrowBroadcast on 3/12/2009 with Pat LaPointeIf you need to know how to make smarter cuts to preserve strength and flexibility while meeting the near-term need, check out our upcoming online seminar ...
- Small Business Series: How to Advertise on a Modest BudgetBroadcast on 10/19/2007 with Michael GoodmanMichael Goodman has been responsible for annual advertising budgets ranging from a few thousand dollars to millions of dollars, in consumer, B2B, services, information, entertainment and not-for-profit situations. He’s learned advertising from recognized masters of the craft, and stumbled across some truths on his own.
- Small Business Series: Budgeting for the Marketing MixBroadcast on 9/14/2007 with Michael GoodmanIn this seminar, we'll deal with some of the most common questions asked by entrepreneurs and small business marketers: How much should we spend on marketing? Is it a percentage of sales? How do we get benchmarks for our industry? How do we know if we're over-spending, under-spending, or right on the money?
- Search Marketing Essentials for Online RetailersBroadcast on 2/8/2007 with Stephan Spencer, George MichieStephan Spencer and George Michie will share their expertise and tips for advanced search marketing, specific to the unique challenges that e-commerce marketers face.
- Best Direct Marketing Strategies for B-to-BBroadcast on 4/13/2006 with Ruth StevensPresenter: Ruth Stevens is author of Trade Show and Event Marketing: Plan, Promote and Profit and The DMA Lead Generation Handbook.
- CFO vs. CMO Smackdown: How to Win the Budget BattlesBroadcast on 8/4/2005 with Guy PowellThis seminar will teach you how to monetize your conversation with the CFO and CEO so that you can prove your case, win and expand your budgets, and deliver real business impact.
Marketing Budgets: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Prioritize and Budget for Your Online ActivitiesReleased on 2/18/2011 with Michael MillerThis 10-minute webcast gives a quick rundown of the top online marketing activities, then helps you decide which ones your business should use.
Marketing Budgets: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Social Media ROI Success StoriesLearn how social media is changing the way we market to consumers and businesses, and how 11 companies are measuring and monitoring the success of their social media campaigns.
- B2B Marketing in 2009: Trends in Strategies and SpendingGet the truth about B2B marketing in a tough economy from people who know the business best—B2B marketers themselves. Our special report, B2B Marketing in 2009, provides the most current research on trends in strategies and spending, and how they affect your business.
- Benchmark Research: Marketing in the Economic CrisisThese economic times have everyone concerned and asking, "How does this effect marketing?". Well we surveyed our very own members to help give marketers a sense of how others are dealing and adapting to these tough times.
- Email Marketing Benchmark Report 2008This 150-page Email Benchmark Report 2008 was developed by surveying our very own MarketingProfs members. Find out what the competition is doing so your 2009 email marketing budget makes sense!
- B-to-B Marketing in 2008: Trends in Strategies and SpendingMarketingProfs research provides B2B marketers guidance for making budget and media mix allocations by exploring the issues and emerging trends in 2008.
- Small Biz How-To Guide: Avoiding Key PitfallsLet's face it, more small businesses fail than succeed. Make sure yours is one of the winners with this guide to getting your small business off the ground and solidly on the road to success.
- Benchmark Survey: Search Engine OptimizationLink directly to the raw (aggregate) data in this 2005 survey on the best practices in search engine optimization. With access to the raw data, you can view the results, and even filter them to see how a subset of companies in your country or industry answered. In this way, you can interpret the data in the most meaningful way for your business.