Marketing Planning: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
How to Schedule Your Social Media Updates More EfficientlyLilach BullockLess time scheduling social posts means more time creating great social content. Here are some tricks for creating an efficient scheduling process and three tools that can help you get ...
How to Build a Master Content Calendar That Covers All Your BasesDivvyHQ [Sponsored Content]When you need to arrange complex information and track minute details, calendars are awfully helpful. Especially in content marketing.
The Tactics of Marketing Strategy: A Marketer's GuidePeter AltschulerTo plan your marketing, you need a marketing strategy. But how do you create that strategy? You need a tactical approach to understanding where you've been, where you are, where ...
How to Evaluate the Company Behind the Martech Solution (and Why That's Critical)Mollie KuramotoSelecting the right marketing technology is often a messy process with iffy results, but it doesn't have to be. Do the work to evaluate the company behind the product, and ...
The 2018 Trends Marketing Executives Feel Least Prepared ForAyaz NanjiMarketing executives say artificial intelligence, augmented/virtual reality, and voice search are the 2018 trends they feel most unprepared for, according to recent research from Conductor.
'Tis the Season for Data: Holiday Shopping Trends and Predictions [Infographic]Laura ForerWhat are consumers buying for the holidays this year? This infographic explores buying habits from past years to predict how consumers will spend in 2017.
An Eight-Step Guide to Building Your Marketing BudgetMatt DavisIt's that time of year when marketers are figuring out how to allocate their resources. Here are some important things to keep in mind as you build your marketing budget ...
Five End-of-Holiday-Season Marketing Tactics for a Profitable 2018Hanna FritzingerThe home stretch of the holiday season is a unique opportunity to retool digital strategies that carry you into January and beyond. Here's how retailers and marketers can connect with ...
Avoid These Four Marketing Budget-Planning Mistakes This SeasonJ.J. KardwellDespite the annoyance, budget planning is an absolute necessity. Without it, you can't proceed or succeed. When planning for 2018, here's how to avoid and correct the top 4 mistakes ...
10 Essential Holiday Marketing Tactics for 2017 [Infographic]Laura ForerNearly one-third of consumers start their holiday shopping in October, and over 70% are finished by early December, according to an infographic by MDG Advertising. Check it out to see ...
Marketing Planning: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Digital Trends for 2017: What You Need to Know NowBroadcast on 8/11/2016 with Mike CorakIn this PRO seminar, we'll share the top digital trends that will deliver today and into the future. We'll walk through the best of what's ahead while gaining insight and tips for real-world application in digital communications, roadmap creation, and most importantly, performance optimization. We'll expose false predictions and shine a light on the trends you shouldn't ignore. You'll leave with the knowledge and actionable information you need to succeed in digital marketing in 2017.
- Apply an Agile Approach to Your MarketingBroadcast on 5/12/2016 with Jim EwelIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to address two of the most critical tasks in agile marketing. Agile marketing expert Jim Ewel will discuss how to get you into the mind of the customer and understand what they are trying to accomplish—and why.
- How to Host a Marketing Growth HackathonBroadcast on 2/25/2016 with Paul RoetzerIn this PRO seminar, we'll share how marketing hackathons bring together marketers, executives, and entrepreneurs to brainstorm and solve business growth challenges in an interactive, single-day event. We'll give you six steps to not only conduct your own marketing hackathon, but also to help you quickly identify campaigns with the greatest probability of impacting business results.
- The Recipe for an Integrated Approach to Event MarketingBroadcast on 11/12/2015 with Allison SagetIn this PRO seminar, we'll share the recipe for event success: brand recognition, lead generation, and thought leadership. You'll be able to use this framework to help your company get the most out of events and achieve your business objectives.
- How to Build a Successful Content Marketing PlanBroadcast on 4/23/2015 with Michael BrennerIn this PRO seminar, we'll share the key factors for content marketing success and the core components of a content marketing strategy. You'll leave with some advanced tactics you can implement immediately to help you stand out and achieve success from your content marketing.
- How to Use Metrics to Achieve Greater Results From Your Next ExhibitBroadcast on 10/16/2014 with Joe FederbushIn this PRO seminar, we'll share how exhibitors, regardless of size or budget, can develop and execute an effective and strategic event marketing measurement strategy. You'll learn how to use the right tools to justify your event's budget, and take away tried-and-true tips such as how to calculate the optimal booth size and number of personnel needed to achieve maximum results.
Marketing Planning: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Name Your BrandReleased on 9/4/2015 with Jeremy MillerIn just 10 minutes, we'll discuss how to choose a brand name that resonates with your customers. We'll walk you through the four types of names and the elements that make them sticky, as well as teach you how to evaluate your company and product names against the competition.
- Take 10: Five Keys to a Better Direct Mail ListReleased on 8/21/2015 with Keith GoodmanIn just 10 minutes, we'll share the different types of prospect lists available as well as tips to help you select the right list to reach new customers. You'll also learn how to enhance and segment your existing marketing data to drive better results from your direct mail campaign.
- Take 10: Hire, Outsource, or DIY—How to Assess Your Marketing NeedsReleased on 1/30/2015 with Christina IngeIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to determine which projects you can DIY, and which projects you should outsource or hire a contractor to handle. We'll discuss the pros and cons of outsourcing, how to decide when to use it versus using in-house personnel, and how to communicate your needs clearly for the best results.
Marketing Planning: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Four Requisites for Agile Marketing SuccessIn this 36-page guide, we'll run through four requisites for agile marketing success—the right attitude, the voice of the customer, "flow-jo" (flow mojo), and teamwork—along with a myriad of tips for putting it all into motion.