Lead Scoring: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
How to Prepare Your Organization for Marketing AutomationAndrew DaviesMarketing automation tools too often don't meet marketers' demand generation goals. Why? Many marketers assume marketing automation is a "set it and forget it" process; actually, it requires a lot ...
Marketing Video: No Lead Left BehindCassie NelsonThough too many leads certainly isn't a bad problem to have, it can be a problem nonetheless if a company's marketing efforts are being driven by lead volume rather than ...
Six Huge Lead-Generation Pitfalls That Are Hurting Your BusinessRob ManserEvery marketing and sales team struggles with lead generation at some point. But are they making this battle even more difficult by committing these lead-generation mistakes?
Predicting Revenue (and Marketing's Value) Through Lead GenerationAnuj AgrawalMarketing needs to stop obsessively measuring cost per lead and should instead focus on quantifying revenue per lead.
The Cost and Hassle of Predictive Lead-Scoring DriftYaron Zakai-OrCompanies should re-examine their lead scoring quarterly but often don't because of cost considerations and a lack of focus. Can they regain focus without breaking the bank?
How Are B2B Marketers Scoring Leads? [Infographic]Verónica JarskiGet the scoop on B2B marketers' lead-scoring criteria and behaviors.
How SMB B2B Marketers Can Improve Lead Turnover by Using Big Company TacticsMimi MilesThese tips provide a framework for scaling lead generation strategies as overall business objectives evolve. They also constitute a coordinated, measurable effort that can result in a dramatic pipeline uplift.
Three Google AdWords Myths That Need to DieLarry KimPurge the following Google AdWords myths from your mind, and help your campaigns become stronger and more effective.
Navigating Lead-Management Tollgates Along the Road to RevenueMaribeth RossTracking the progress of leads between Marketing and Sales can be overwhelming. Find out how other companies are doing in converting leads at each stage of the process.
Automation: How Marketing Can Sync With SalesYou Mon TsangHere's how marketing automation (along with an old-school method) can sync Marketing and Sales to drive revenues.
Lead Scoring: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
The Tension Between Marketing and Sales Exposed! Silverpop's Ellen Valentine on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantEllen Valentine, product evangelist at Silverpop and my guest this week on Marketing Smarts, has an interesting perspective on the perennial tension between Marketing and Sales: Technology is to blame! And it's likely the solution, too...
Lead Scoring: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- MarketingProfs University: Modern Sales and Marketing AlignmentBroadcast on 4/9/2015 with Mathew SweezeyIn this PRO seminar, we'll discuss modern strategies and sales tools for aligning your marketing campaigns to support sales goals and show you how to identify sales-ready leads using behavioral scoring. You'll learn specific techniques to predict future lead handoffs, hold sales accountable for passed leads, and put safety nets in place to catch any that fall through the cracks.
- Seven B2B Marketing Confessions That Will Improve Your Marketing Efforts NowBroadcast on 5/23/2013 with John WallThis PRO seminar will provide you with a framework that will help you navigate our ever-changing field, and increase your odds of success.
- MarketingProfs University: How to Effectively Generate and Manage LeadsBroadcast on 7/12/2012 with James W. ObermayerThis PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's B2B Lead Roundup course will show you how to set the stage for success by identifying your targets and basic metrics, establishing qualifying buying stages, generating demand, and converting and continually nurturing leads.
Lead Scoring: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Five Tips to Create Successful Nurture CampaignsReleased on 3/27/2015 with Cyndi W. GreenglassIn just 10 minutes, we'll provide you with five key tips on how to create successful nurture campaigns. You'll learn how to develop and engage your prospects in an ongoing conversation that's proven to increase your conversion rates over time, and in a way that's easily measurable.
- Take 10: Day One With Marketing Automation, What to Do?Released on 8/1/2014 with Inga RomanoffIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn key steps for a full marketing automation migration, ensuring a quick and efficient installation. Learn how to design your own implementation plan, become an internal expert on the topic for your company, and demonstrate the true ROI of your marketing automation platform.
- Take 10: Using Email to Nurture Your Leads on a BudgetReleased on 3/16/2012 with Christine B. WhittemoreIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to effectively nurture your leads via email without breaking the bank.
Lead Scoring: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Lead Generation How-To GuideGreat product, great sales team, great marketing collateral - now what? People to sell to, of course. Put your lead generation tactics under the microscope with this enlightening how-to guide. Get more and better qualified leads, faster today.
- Trade Show Marketing TemplateTrade show marketing is a high-risk, high-reward endeavor. This Template provides a sytematic look at trade show marketing. It walks you through selection and promotion, to follow-up and measurement. This step-by-step guide will insure your trade show marketing is effective, efficient, measurable, and successful.