Lead Quality: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
The Key Ingredient of Marketing Campaign Success: Quality DataPhil GarlickJust as you need quality ingredients to make a delicious meal, you need quality data to ensure a successful marketing campaign. Here are three tips to make sure your data ...
Three Trends in B2B Buyer Behavior and How to Generate Quality Leads by Addressing ThemMarkus LinderGenerating qualified leads remains a top challenge for B2B marketers. Here's how you can address three key B2B buying trends to earn buyers' attention and trust—and improve the quality of ...
Four Steps to a Winning Lead-Generation Process [Infographic]Laura ForerCreating a lead-generation strategy doesn't have to be complicated. This infographic walks you through four basic steps to get started.
The Content Types That Generate the Highest-Quality LeadsAyaz NanjiMarketers say research reports and videos/motion graphics are the content types that generate the leads most likely to convert, according to recent research from Ascend2.
How to Maximize the ROI of Your Lead Generation CampaignsIvan KreimerIf you want your marketing and your business to succeed, you need to make the most of your lead generation campaigns and achieve the highest-possible ROI. Here are a few ...
B2B Sales Reps Are Out of Sync With Buyers, But Is Marketing at Fault?Bruce ScheerToo often, salespeople don't understand the buyer's world or needs, and don't know to communicate real value. But whose fault is it? The sellers'? They often get the blame, but ...
Marketing Video: No Lead Left BehindCassie NelsonThough too many leads certainly isn't a bad problem to have, it can be a problem nonetheless if a company's marketing efforts are being driven by lead volume rather than ...
Unlock the Mystery of Lead-Capture Success [Infographic]Verónica JarskiCrafting successful lead-capture strategies can be difficult and overwhelming. This infographic, however, can make unlocking the secrets of lead capturing easier.
Six Huge Lead-Generation Pitfalls That Are Hurting Your BusinessRob ManserEvery marketing and sales team struggles with lead generation at some point. But are they making this battle even more difficult by committing these lead-generation mistakes?
Which B2B Content Types Deliver Great Leads?Ayaz NanjiProduct brochures are the most common content type created by B2B marketers, but whitepapers deliver the highest-quality leads, according to a recent report from the CMO Council and the NetLine ...
Lead Quality: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
You Are Getting Lead Qualification Wrong: Dan McDade on Marketing Smarts [podcast]by Matthew Grant"Most companies are either under-qualifying or over-qualifying leads," says PointClear's Dan McDade in this episode of the Marketing Smarts podcast. He goes on to explain what he means and offers a three-point solution to the problem.
Lead Quality: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- How to Use Video to Ensure a Great Buying Experiencewith Rocky WallsIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to use video to engage prospects through each step of the sales and marketing funnel (and in turn, allow you to better qualify leads and pass them to your sales team with more confidence). We'll share how to ensure your videos are contributing directly to your business objectives and provide you with practical tips on how to create an effective video production plan that you can put into action immediately.
- MarketingProfs University: How to Effectively Generate and Manage Leadswith James W. ObermayerThis PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's B2B Lead Roundup course will show you how to set the stage for success by identifying your targets and basic metrics, establishing qualifying buying stages, generating demand, and converting and continually nurturing leads.
- Charting New Frontiers: Marketing Discoveries from the B2B Forumwith B2B Forum SpeakersJoin us for this FREE preview seminar of the B2B Forum 2011 and discover what's working now in B2B marketing. Journey with four speakers from the B2B Forum 2011 and explore ways to generate more leads and sales from four key programs—marketing automation, online communities, email, and video marketing.
- The Truth About Leadswith Dan McDadeLearn the little-known secrets that focus your lead-generation efforts, align your sales and marketing organizations, and drive revenue growth. Seminar instructor Dan McDade will present 10 provocative questions to help you determine the effectiveness of your sales and marketing efforts.
- Boost Your Booth: Tradeshow Strategies That Workwith Bob KnorppLook beyond the logistics of trade show marketing and examine the underlying strategies necessary for achieving success. Uncover new ideas that can increase the number of qualified leads you generate.
- Seven Fast-Acting Methods to Drive B2B Revenue Nowwith John CoeIs your B2B sales force stalled right now? As a marketer, it's up to you to help them overcome economic obstacles in meeting today's revenue goals.
- How do you turn a B2B website visitor into a legitimate lead? With an offer they can't refuse. Learn more ...
- In this seminar you will learn the essentials of generating qualified leads and tracking them to closure. Using examples from companies like IBM, Sprint, and Dun & Bradstreet, this seminar reviews the process of lead generation campaign planning and execution.
- Jeff Thull will show you how to craft marketing collateral and create tools that can empower your sales organization to take advantage of opportunities in today’s changing marketplace and maximize your effectiveness in converting prospects into profitable customers.
- Lead Generation, Qualification, and Trackingwith Ruth P. StevensThis seminar reviews the process of lead generation campaign planning and execution, and then focuses in depth on how to qualify and nurture inquiries, and convert them to the kinds of leads that sales people will love. Finally, you will learn how to track the leads to closure and connect the revenue back to the specific marketing campaign, so you can deliver a demonstrable ROI, even in a multi-channel environment.
Lead Quality: Tutorials - tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Three Steps to Optimize Your Lead Nurturing ContentReleased on 12/20/2013 with Gretchen ScheimanIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn three steps for optimizing your lead nurturing content to your target audience, so you can help drive prospects closer to a sale.
- Take 10: What Has Your Lead Generation Partner Done for You Lately?Released on 5/24/2013 with Jenny VanceIn just 10 minutes, we'll review a list of things your lead generation company should be doing for you. Here's a teaser: they should be doing more than just setting appointments.
- Take 10: Things to Consider Before Outsourcing Your Lead Gen EffortsReleased on 2/22/2013 with Jenny VanceIn just 10 minutes, we'll walk you through a list of considerations that you'll want to have in mind before deciding the best course of action for your company's lead generation process.
- Take 10: Using Email to Nurture Your Leads on a BudgetReleased on 3/16/2012 with Christine B. WhittemoreIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to effectively nurture your leads via email without breaking the bank.
Lead Quality: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Email Marketing Benchmark Report 2008This 150-page Email Benchmark Report 2008 was developed by surveying our very own MarketingProfs members. Find out what the competition is doing so your 2009 email marketing budget makes sense!
- B2B Lead Generation: Marketing ROI & Performance Evaluation StudyMarketingProfs research studies the effectiveness and performance of lead generation comparing quantity to quality.
- B2B Sales Lead Generation: Integration of Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 MediaResearch on how Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 can be used in effective Lead Generation campaigns
- Lead Generation How-To GuideGreat product, great sales team, great marketing collateral - now what? People to sell to, of course. Put your lead generation tactics under the microscope with this enlightening how-to guide. Get more and better qualified leads, faster today.
Search by Topic
- Ad Copy
- B2B Marketing
- Blog Comments
- Brand Ambassadors
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Equity
- Brand Loyalty
- Brand Management
- Brand Positioning
- Career Management
- Case Studies
- Channel Marketing
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Consumer Electronics
- Content Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Corporate Blogging
- Creative Briefs
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Behavior
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Experience
- Customer Insight
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Relationships
- Customer Retention
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Theory
- Direct Marketing
- Economic Crisis
- Email Campaigns
- Email Deliverability
- Email Lists
- Email Marketing
- Email Service Providers
- Email Subject Lines
- Green Marketing
- High-Tech Marketing
- Hiring Outside Resources
- Hispanic Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Interactive Marketing
- International Marketing
- Job Search
- Landing Pages
- Lead Generation
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Quality
- Lead Scoring
- Local Marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Budgets
- Marketing Challenges
- Marketing Dashboards
- Marketing Inspiration
- Marketing Operations
- Marketing Plans
- Marketing Smarter
- Marketing Smarts
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Tips
- Mobile Marketing
- New Media
- Online Marketing
- Permission Email Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Positioning Statements
- PPC Campaigns
- Press Kits
- Print Collateral
- Your Customer Offboarding Process Should Be Just as Good as Your ... by Matt Moody
- How Profit-Mapping Helps You Avoid Using the Ways of the Past to ... by Jonathan Byrnes
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer by Tyler Tafelsky
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising by Jon Waterman
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent ... by Mollie Kuramoto