Email Campaigns: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
The Most Annoying Things About Email: What Brands, Marketers, and Coworkers Get WrongAyaz NanjiIf white-collar workers could change one thing about emails from brands, they would make those emails less promotional, according to recent research from Adobe.
How Often Brands Send Marketing EmailsAyaz NanjiHow often do companies send out marketing emails? Does the frequency vary by business size? To find out, The Manifest surveyed 501 digital marketers who work for firms in the ...
Email Benchmarks: 1Q18 Engagement and Subscriber TrendsAyaz NanjiConsumer engagement with brand emails increased in the first quarter of 2018 thanks to fewer messages in inboxes, according to recent research from Yes Lifecycle Marketing.
The Impact of Saying Thanks in Email Subject LinesAyaz NanjiEmail subject lines that express gratitude tend to outperform email subject lines that do not, according to recent research from Cheetah Digital.
Seven Tips for Using Email to Build Customer LoyaltyYoav VilnerYour email program is vital for turning one-time buyers into loyal customers. Here are some tips to make your emails effective in improving customer retention and encouraging loyalty.
Good-Luck Email Tips for St. Patrick's Day [Infographic]Laura ForerSaturday is St. Patrick's Day, and today's infographic offers four fun and practical tips to incorporate the holiday into your email program.
How to Steal Your Email Subscribers' Hearts This Valentine's Day [Infographic]Laura ForerIt's almost the day of love, which offers a prime opportunity to make your email subscribers feel extra special. Check out this infographic for quick tips on how to create ...
Post-Holiday E-Commerce: Convert One-Time Buyers Into Loyal CustomersHoliday buyers don't have to stay just one-time purchasers. See how data collection plus a simple email program can turn them into loyal customers and keep them engaged all year.
Email Benchmarks: How Welcome, Birthday, and Win-Back Messages PerformAyaz NanjiDo welcome, birthday, and win-back email messages sent by brands make it into consumers' inboxes—and when they do, do they get read?
What B2B Marketers Can Learn From Some of 2017's Best EmailsColby CavanaughToday's inboxes are more crowded than ever. But using smart design and tactics, marketers from brands big and small can build effective email campaigns. For inspiration, check out some of ...
Email Campaigns: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Nine Insanely Effective Email Tactics You Can Use Todaywith Nancy HarhutIn this Teach Me How seminar, you'll discover nine tactics that will get your prospects to open, read, and respond to your email without even thinking about it! You'll see numerous examples from various B2B verticals, and leave armed with the secrets to creating insanely effective emails that generate the results (and revenue) you seek.
- Email Marketing Master Course: How to Use Email to Build Customer Relationshipswith Adam Q. Holden-BacheIn this online seminar, you'll learn about all aspects of an email lead nurturing program, from initial awareness to post-purchase follow-up. You'll get insight, tactics, tips, and takeaways that you can implement to improve the email relationship-building campaigns for your business.
- From Awareness to Advocate: How to Build an Email Nurturing Campaign That Converts and Keeps Them Coming Backwith MaryAnn PfeifferIn this Teach Me How seminar, you'll learn how to develop an effective nurturing campaign strategy that will move your prospects from lead to (loyal) customer, helping you build an ongoing relationship to foster brand advocates. You'll also see some real-world examples of how these campaigns are used for B2B and B2C organizations to help you create a library of tactical ideas.
- Hello, It's Me... The Adele Guide to Doing Emailwith Michael BarberIn this Teach Me How seminar, you'll learn which email engagement tactics and best practices will ensure your emails stand out, get opened, and generate the ROI you seek. You'll leave with resources upon resources to help you develop awesome emails that Adele would open and approve!
- In this PRO seminar, you'll learn what email best practices and top trends are being used by savvy digital marketers to drive open and read rates, as well as increase relevancy. You'll leave with tools you can apply to your own email marketing, including personalization, to grow engagements and conversions beyond the inbox.
- MarketingProfs Makeover: Email Copy That Convertswith Joanna WiebeIn this PRO seminar, we'll show you how to write email copy that converts. Joanna Wiebe will review PRO member-submitted emails and show you how to blend the art of creative copy with the science of conversion optimization to generate more revenue and profit for your business. You'll leave with the tools to convert more subscribers into fans, more fans into customers, and more customers into happy referrers.
- Eight Easy Ways to Amp Up Your Email List Growthwith Austin BlissIn this PRO seminar, you'll get actionable, no-cost strategies to collect the maximum quantity of email addresses and the tricks for keeping typos, errors, and bogus entries out of your database. We'll show you how to put these tips into action as well as how to effectively utilize third-party services to support your email efforts.
- MarketingProfs University: The Blueprint for Email Marketing Successwith Karen TalaveraIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn the components of a successful email marketing plan and gain an understanding of the rationale behind the must-have message types, hierarchies, and priorities. You'll leave with a blueprint that will enable you to effectively map and improve your own messaging.
- MarketingProfs University: Customers Trump Analytics—Why Email Marketing Is About People, Not Metricswith Michael BarberIn this PRO seminar, we'll cover the latest email trends and research, and dive into specific examples of email branding, acquisition, loyalty, and retention strategies. You'll learn how to maximize the return on your efforts through improved writing techniques, a deeper understanding of user groups and behaviors, and much more!
- How to Successfully Break the “Rules” of Email Marketing and Get Better Resultswith DJ Waldow, Jason FallsJoin DJ Waldow and Jason Falls as they highlight individuals and companies who don't follow the "best practices" of email marketing and have still found incredible success.
Email Campaigns: Tutorials - tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Avoid SpamtrapsReleased on 11/11/2016 with Austin BlissIn just 10 minutes, we'll share an overview of the incredible power of these innocent-looking email addresses. You'll learn what spamtraps are, what they look like, why they exist, and how they may have ended up in your email list. You'll understand the risks of traps and know how to respond if you have the misfortune of hitting them.
- Take 10: Seven Steps to a Successful Re-Engagement CampaignReleased on 9/9/2016 with Meera KothandIn just 10 minutes, we'll show you why a subscriber re-engagement campaign is an important part of your email marketing strategy. We'll share a seven-step process detailing how to set up and launch your re-engagement campaign from scratch. You'll leave with a thorough understanding of the different types of winback emails, the order in which to send them, and what to do with inactive subscribers.
- Take 10: Four Ways to Increase Your Email Clickthrough RatesReleased on 1/8/2016 with Stephan HovnanianIn just 10 minutes, we'll cover four design and copy techniques that will get your subscribers to take action. We'll also show you how to measure the lift they give your campaigns.
- Take 10: Reduce Your Email Bounce RateReleased on 12/11/2015 with Austin BlissIn just 10 minutes, we'll show you how to reduce your email bounce rate for a fraction of the cost of replacing names. We'll share easy-to-use strategies that you can apply right away to help you reconnect with lost customers.
- Take 10: Email Marketing Strategies—Out With the Old, In With the NewReleased on 5/15/2015 with Christina IngeIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to align your email efforts with changing technology, increase open and click through rates, and grow your email ROI. We'll show you how to create a whole new life for your emails by sweeping away dusty, outdated practices.
- Take 10: Zero in on Your Audience to Improve Email Opens, Clicks, and ROIReleased on 8/23/2013 with Reggie BradyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn six ways to segment your customers. You'll learn how to make your emails more relevant to your audience and improve your opens, clicks, and overall ROI.
- Take 10: Triggered Email Messages that Will Make Your Cash Register RingReleased on 3/29/2013 with Reggie BradyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn about three types of triggered messages that you should add to your marketing arsenal.
- Take 10: Three High Impact Email Marketing Tests You Can Implement TodayReleased on 10/26/2012 with Hunter BoyleIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to implement a few quick and easy high-impact tests that will garner results.
- Take 10: Using Email to Nurture Your Leads on a BudgetReleased on 3/16/2012 with Christine B. WhittemoreIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to effectively nurture your leads via email without breaking the bank.
Email Campaigns: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Email Essentials: Gmail Tricks of the TradeThis 39-page guide explains how to master Gmail. In it, you'll learn which steps to take to ensure that every one of your messages makes it into the inbox (or perhaps even into the esteemed "Primary" tab), how to establish lasting trust with both Gmail and its billion-strong user base, and how to push your Gmail marketing results to the next level.
- Email Essentials: The Keys to Increasing Open RatesIn this 24-page guide, we begin by introducing email open rates, current industry averages, and ways to maximize your data accuracy. Then, we delve into six key factors that greatly impact email opens and offer various tips for improving your efforts in these areas.
- Email Marketing How-To GuideGet the most up-to-date info on email marketing. Step-by-step guides and answers to all those annoying questions about contradicting metrics.
- E-Newsletter How-To GuideThe e-newsletter has become ubiquitous. Almost a dime a dozen. How do you make yours not only stand out in the inbox, but make a positive impact on your bottom line? This guide will show you how.
Search by Topic
- Ad Copy
- B2B Marketing
- Blog Comments
- Brand Ambassadors
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Equity
- Brand Loyalty
- Brand Management
- Brand Positioning
- Career Management
- Case Studies
- Channel Marketing
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Consumer Electronics
- Content Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Corporate Blogging
- Creative Briefs
- Customer Acquisition
- Customer Behavior
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Experience
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Relationships
- Customer Retention
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Theory
- Direct Marketing
- Economic Crisis
- Email Campaigns
- Email Deliverability
- Email Lists
- Email Marketing
- Email Service Providers
- Email Subject Lines
- Green Marketing
- High-Tech Marketing
- Hiring Outside Resources
- Hispanic Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Interactive Marketing
- International Marketing
- Job Search
- Landing Pages
- Lead Generation
- Lead Nurturing
- Lead Quality
- Lead Scoring
- Local Marketing
- Market Research
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Budgets
- Marketing Challenges
- Marketing Dashboards
- Marketing Inspiration
- Marketing Operations
- Marketing Plans
- Marketing Smarter
- Marketing Smarts
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Tips
- Mobile Marketing
- New Media
- Online Marketing
- Permission Email Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Positioning Statements
- PPC Campaigns
- Press Kits
- Print Collateral
- Product Management
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now by Alon Tvina
- Accelerated B2B Sales Growth: Challenges and Strategies by Kristin B.
- Email, Content, and SEO: A Marketing Tag-Team for 2019 and Beyond by Aaron Chichioco
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns by Jason Falls
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right ... by Farzana Nasser