Job Search: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Five New Skills to Look for When Hiring Your Next Marketing SuperstarLooking to get hired as a marketer? Or to hire one yourself? Here are the five attributes that a modern marketer needs—and the ones that marketing leaders need to look ...
How to Set Up Your Workspace for Maximum Productivity [Infographic]Laura ForerWant to up your productivity at work? Look around you. Your environment and work habits have a big impact on how efficient you are. Check out this infographic for some ...
How to Make Your Workplace Healthy [Infographic]Laura ForerIs your workplace affecting your health? The right chair, lighting, and monitor positioning can make a big difference in how you feel. Check out the infographic for tips on making ...
The Growth of the Chief Growth Officer: Is a CGO Right for Your Company? [Infographic]Laura ForerIs a chief growth officer right for your company? Check out this infographic to see how companies of all sizes are handling this role, and learn more about what a ...
Seven Skills You Need to Land a High-Paying Digital Marketing JobAvi LevineLooking for a lucrative digital job? Here's a look at the top-rated skills you'll need, according to our recent study at Digital Professional Institute.
Why You Should Pay Your Summer InternsJosh SeidesMany companies believe the internship experience is payment enough, but unpaid internships can lead to unreliable interns and to otherwise avoidable legal issues.
SEO Jobs: Average Salaries, Top Cities for CandidatesAyaz NanjiThe demand for jobs that require search engine optimization (SEO) skills has increased 18% since 2012, according to a recent report from Conductor.
Eye-Tracking Study: How Recruiters View ResumesAyaz NanjiJob recruiters spend only six seconds on average reviewing an individual candidate's resume to determine whether the person is a potential fit for an open position, according to a recent ...
Top Trends in Content Marketing Hiring [Infographic]Verónica JarskiSome 54% of marketing teams plan to hire content marketers in the next year. Find out what they're looking for and other trends in content marketing in the following infographic.
The 2013 Hiring Outlook for Creative Marketing TalentAyaz NanjiMost marketing departments and advertising agencies plan to maintain current full-time creative staff levels in the second half of 2013, according to a recent report by The Creative Group.
Job Search: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Google, The Secret Weapon for Career SuccessBroadcast on 11/17/2006 with William ArrudaIn this web seminar, you will learn the secrets to building and maintaining stellar Google results. You’ll learn how to build your brand on-line so you can build a powerful reputation and expand your professional success.
- How to Climb the B-to-B Marketing Career LadderBroadcast on 3/2/2006 with Peter Santora, Nina SmithToday, the career path in B-to-B marketing has significant opportunities and challenges. Success requires an understanding of the needs of employers, and the skills and experience you need to get ahead. This seminar will show you how to do just that.
- Marketing Career Turbocharger: Put Yourself in OverdriveBroadcast on 1/6/2005 with William ArrudaThis seminar will give you everything you need to develop your own marketing career plan, including the latest trends in marketing careers and the tools you need to build your career plan for 2005. The seminar will cover examples of marketers who have achieved incredible success in their careers by using the techniques described.
Job Search: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Six Tips for Nailing Your Next (or First) JobReleased on 5/25/2012 with Heather RastThis Take 10 will give you timely and actionable tips for getting noticed by employers, keeping your competitive edge, and standing out from the crowd.
- Take 10: How to Reverse Engineer Your Competitors’ Customer ListReleased on 4/15/2011 with Scott SwigartIn this Take 10 webcast, competitive intelligence expert Scott Swigart explains how you can gather data from a variety of public information sources, such as Google and LinkedIn, and then connect the dots to gain insight into who your competition's customers actually are.
Job Search: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Conducting a Marketing Job SearchHere's your guide to landing that perfect marketing job. Complete with exercises, checklists, and a whole boatload of advice, you can be on your way to a better, more challenging, and more rewarding position.
- Your Career Management GuideAs marketers, you juggle many projects, priorities, and agendas all at the same time. This life of multitasking sometimes means you forget one of your most important professional projects: managing your career. Although we can't help you find the time to manage your career, this template to managing your career can tell you how. With exercises, checklists and step-by-step guidelines on how to make this lifelong project - your career - your biggest professional success.
- Managing Your Marketing CareerNot only does your job require you to keep up with the new trends and strategies of the day, so does your career. This guide, with advice from some of our top career specialists, will help you identify you're strengths and weaknesses (sound familiar?), your true soulmate of a job and the best strategies for landing it. Even if you already think that you've got the career thing under control, this guide will give you new ideas and the tools to get to where you want to go, and beyond!