Tradeshows/Events: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
The Right Content at Your Events Makes All the Difference [Infographic]Laura ForerAn event attendee's experience doesn't start and end when the doors open and close. Vendors can build relationships before, during, and after events—and the right content is key to doing ...
How Tech Will Transform Event Management [Infographic]Laura ForerHow will technology transform your next event? Whether you use apps or drones, events are changing, and technologies are helping planners become more efficient and attendees become more engaged.
#SocialSkim: Facebook's Yelp-Killer Events App; Snapchat's Coming Algorithm: 10 Stories This WeekChristian NeriFacebook's new app wraps Yelp, Foursquare, and Facebook Events into one; Snapchat's massive redesign & upcoming algorithm; LinkedIn streamlines Lead Gen Forms for messages; Amazon courts Instagram, Twitter influencers; the ...
Event Marketing Effectiveness: Three Key Factors to Consider Before Investing in an EventPrerna KatyalThis article provides a tool for B2B marketers—the "event effectiveness matrix"—to evaluate events and choose the one with highest lead-generation potential.
How to Pick the Right Location for Your Exhibit Booth: The Selection Process SimplifiedMark KaoThe right booth space and location on the exhibit floor are vital for maximizing event ROI. The location selection process, however, can be complicated. So here, in a handy guide, ...
How Events Are Marketed to, and Found by, AttendeesAyaz NanjiAttendees most commonly learn about work-related events/conferences through word-of-mouth and email newsletters, according to recent research from XING Events.
How B2B Marketers Follow Up With Event LeadsAyaz NanjiMost B2B marketers take at least four days to follow up with leads after in-person events, according to recent research from Certain.
Four Ways to Use Mobile in Your B2B Marketing StrategyWilson RajB2B mobile usage is intensifying throughout the entire buying cycle. Here are four ways B2B companies can use mobile marketing to keep pace with the customer journey.
Tradeshow Trends: Budgets, Expectations, Logistics, and More [Infographic]Laura ForerWhat do exhibitors really think about tradeshows? How do they choose to attend, and what are their budgets? This infographic highlights results from one survey of tradeshow exhibitors and illustrates ...
Your Buyers Are Experiencing Marketing Fatigue; Here's What to Do About ItJim BrodoToo many nurture touchpoints, too many pieces of outreach, too many really bad email messages. Buyers are beginning to shut down, and that's going to be a big problem for ...
Tradeshows/Events: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
How to Not Waste Your Time (and Money) at Tradeshows: David Spark on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneDavid Spark, owner of brand journalism company Spark Media Solutions, shares practical tips from his book Three Feet From Seven Figures: One-on-One Engagement Techniques to Qualify More Leads at Trade Shows.
B2B Marketing Confessions: John J. Wall Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneJohn J. Wall, author of B2B Marketing Confessions, shares insights from his book, including an explanation of "pragmatic marketing" and tips for calculating tradeshow ROI.
Tradeshows/Events: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- 7 Ways to Increase Engagement and ROI With a Mobile Event AppBroadcast on 11/7/2017 with Brooke GraceyJoin us for this free seminar to learn how to use live polling, Q&A, gamification, push notifications, beacon alerts, and more to create personalized and interactive experiences for attendees, all while capturing valuable lead data for your sponsors. Sponsored by CrowdCompass by Cvent
- How Social Media Can Help You Promote Your Event and Increase AttendeesBroadcast on 10/13/2016 with Beatrice WhelanIn this PRO seminar, we'll share how to create a social media plan that will help you meet your specific event objectives and goals. We'll show you how to use social to drum up online conversations and create buzz that influences your event prospects, and how event sponsors and exhibitors can use social to maximize ROI.
- The Recipe for an Integrated Approach to Event MarketingBroadcast on 11/12/2015 with Allison SagetIn this PRO seminar, we'll share the recipe for event success: brand recognition, lead generation, and thought leadership. You'll be able to use this framework to help your company get the most out of events and achieve your business objectives.
- How to Use Metrics to Achieve Greater Results From Your Next ExhibitBroadcast on 10/16/2014 with Joe FederbushIn this PRO seminar, we'll share how exhibitors, regardless of size or budget, can develop and execute an effective and strategic event marketing measurement strategy. You'll learn how to use the right tools to justify your event's budget, and take away tried-and-true tips such as how to calculate the optimal booth size and number of personnel needed to achieve maximum results.
- How to Turn Trade Show Leads Into Trade Show SalesBroadcast on 9/18/2014 with Jim BerettaIn this PRO seminar, we'll share proven tips and techniques that will help you continue the conversation after the show, extending the life of the event and your marketing budget. You'll learn how to master trade show data that can lead to big results for your company.
- How to Optimize and Measure Trade Show ROIBroadcast on 11/8/2012 with Skip CoxThis PRO seminar will provide marketers with a proven approach to accurately measuring the results of their events efforts.
- Make Your Next Tradeshow a Qualified SuccessBroadcast on 12/8/2011 with Rob Murphy, Ed JonesEverything you need to know about generating real, qualified leads from your tradeshow investment, including tips on setting your ROI strategy, capturing quality data, and keeping prospect engagement alive after the show.
- Boost Your Booth: Tradeshow Strategies That WorkBroadcast on 2/17/2011 with Bob KnorppLook beyond the logistics of trade show marketing and examine the underlying strategies necessary for achieving success. Uncover new ideas that can increase the number of qualified leads you generate.
- The Digital Marketing Mixer Sneak Peek: Fire-up Your Digital Marketing StrategyBroadcast on 10/1/2009 with The MixologistsIf you are considering attending our October event in Chicago, here’s your chance to listen to some of the thought leaders who will be speaking there ...
- Beyond Trade Show Metrics: Improving Your Event Marketing ROIBroadcast on 7/10/2008 with Skip CoxToday's event marketers need predictive information to help them allocate budgets and get the best bottom line results possible. But how do you quantify the value of a trade show exhibit?
Tradeshows/Events: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Four Essentials for Successful Event PlanningReleased on 8/5/2016 with Matt HeinzIn just 10 minutes, we'll share the four elements you need in your event planning to guarantee success. We'll cover best practices for how to organize, focus, and execute from pre-planning to post event follow-up. You'll leave with tools you can apply to any event to achieve your objectives and goals.
- Take 10: Three Ways to Maximize Your Tradeshow PresenceReleased on 12/4/2015 with Justin HershIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn three key ways to get the most out of your tradeshow investment. We'll discuss the importance of starting with clear and measurable objectives, share tips on how your company can deliver compelling experiences on the show floor, and show examples of real companies that put these tips into action to boost their booth traffic and ROI.
- Take 10: How to Attract Customers to Your Tradeshow BoothReleased on 5/29/2015 with Jim BerettaIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn seven key customer attraction strategies to ensure a consistent flow of traffic to your booth. We'll go beyond how to pick the ideal booth location and will provide you with tips on how to train your team to drive attendees in, booth promotions that work, creative differentiation ideas, and more—so you'll leave each event with a list of qualified leads and a positive ROI.
- Take 10: How to Become a Trade Show Rock Star—10 Trade Show Pitfalls to AvoidReleased on 9/19/2014 with Jim BerettaIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn about 10 trade show pitfalls and how you can avoid them. Eliminating these trade show 'fails' will save you time and money, and help you release your inner trade show rock star.
- Take 10: Using Social Media to Get More Out of Your Tradeshow InvestmentReleased on 7/12/2013 with Traci BrowneIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn effective ways to integrate social media into your tradeshow efforts.
- Take 10: Tips to Measure Your Trade Show Success in Real TimeReleased on 4/5/2013 with Rob MurphyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn easy, do-it-yourself tips for measuring your trade show program—in real time.
- Take 10: How to Boost Event Attendance with Social Media MarketingReleased on 6/3/2011 with Alan BelniakIn this Take 10, social media expert Alan Belniak shares tips for using the most popular social media networks to build interest for special events. He also provides ideas for inspiring your business colleagues to use their social networks to promote conferences, forums, seminars, webinars, and much more.
- Take 10: Everything You Need to Know About LinkedIn EventsReleased on 10/8/2010 with Jason AlbaTake a quick 10-minute tour of LinkedIn Events with expert Jason Alba, who spells out not only how to access and use the Events application, but also how to wield its branding and word-of-mouth powers.
Tradeshows/Events: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Direct Marketing How-To Guide: Your Template for Optimal Media Selection for B2B MarketingFind out what's new, what's hot and what's not in B2B marketing trends.
- Trade Show Marketing TemplateTrade show marketing is a high-risk, high-reward endeavor. This Template provides a sytematic look at trade show marketing. It walks you through selection and promotion, to follow-up and measurement. This step-by-step guide will insure your trade show marketing is effective, efficient, measurable, and successful.