CRM: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
2015 Will Be the Year of Video MarketingTyler LessardFacts tell, but stories sell. And there is no better medium than video for storytelling. Here's what to expect from video marketing in 2015.
The Top CRM Software SystemsAyaz NanjiSalesforce and Microsoft Dynamics are the highest-rated customer relationship management (CRM) systems, according to a recent report from G2 Crowd.
Five Quick Tips for Marketing Automation SuccessKim Ann KingHaving just completed a 60-day marketing automation implementation process, I want to share some lessons learned.
Hyper-Personalization? Forget the 'Hyper' and Just Be PersonalJustin GrayHyper-personalization is the latest buzzword—as if it's no longer enough to be personal... you have to add some hyperbole to it. What you really need to do is engage in ...
Today's Marketing Technology Landscape [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiWant to know more about the vast arrays of software available to marketers today? Check out this infographic featuring 947 companies placed into 43 categories across six classes.
Five Days to a More Focused CRM StrategyAnita HolleyTime is not just money, it's a factor in the efficiency of your CRM strategy. Here are five ways you can have a more productive day with your CRM—one for ...
Five Steps to Highly Effective Social-Mobile CampaignsAndy LombardAs a marketer, your every encounter with a smartphone-toting consumer should be considered an opportunity: They want to buy. You want to sell. But how do you make the connection ...
Work Smarter, Not Harder, With Marketing AutomationAdam BlitzerWhether you're completely new to marketing automation or already approaching pro status, there are several things you can and should be doing. Here are a few ways to integrate and ...
Four Foundational Elements of Marketing Analytics SuccessMark EmondA lot of marketing organizations today think that they are on the path to greater insight because they now have analytics technology. The reality is that it takes a significant ...
B2B Event-Driven Marketing: Triggers Your Analytics Shouldn't MissVince Stuntebeck, Trevor JonesThe retail industry has recognized that critical events in customers' lives can shift loyalties, or serve as opportunities to retain or upsell via event-driven marketing. That approach can also work ...
CRM: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Marketing Automation: Starting, Switching, and Making It SingBroadcast on 9/30/2014 with Michael Berger, Lauren BrubakerIn this free seminar, we'll review the steps NetProspex followed to set up their new platform, including the must-haves necessary to achieve best-practice level marketing automation. You will learn how they prepared their sales and marketing database for a massive overhaul to get ready for the switch, as well as the light bulb moments they had throughout the implementation process. Sponsored by NetProspex
- The New Business Development EcosystemBroadcast on 8/15/2013 with Mark O'BrienThis PRO seminar will examine the three primary components of the new business development ecosystem: the conversion-focused website, marketing automation, and CRM.
- How to Harness Big Data for Your B2B CRM EffortsBroadcast on 12/13/2012 with Cyndi W. GreenglassThis PRO seminar will teach you all about big data and provide you with a road map that you can use to capitalize on the opportunities it presents.
- Customer Experience Intensive: What CEM Means for Your Brand and Your MarketingBroadcast on 4/30/2009 with Leigh Duncan-DurstGet past the hype and take a pragmatic look at customer experience management.
- Web Analytics All Over Again: What's Old, New, Tried and TrueBroadcast on 10/20/2005 with Jim SterneFrom the stories of these successful companies, you will learn practical approaches you can apply in your Web organization, taught by Jim Sterne, a leading Web analytics consultant and Senior Contributor to MarketingProfs.
CRM: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Get Your LinkedIn Contacts Into Your CRM SystemReleased on 7/16/2010 with Jason AlbaLearn how to use LinkedIn's export tool to get your first-degree contacts out of LinkedIn, clean up the exported data, and import the contacts into your CRM system.
CRM: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best PracticesMarketing automation can have a big impact on your sales and marketing efforts. Learn the ins and outs of marketing automation capabilities, how to make the best use of them, and resources for selecting the best system for you with MarketingProfs' Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best Practices guide.