CRM: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Put the 'Person' in Personalization in Five StepsRoz LemieuxHow can you effectively deliver personalized communications to a consumer base of thousands or even millions of customers and prospects? These five steps can help.
How to Track Your Tradeshow ROIPeter SymondsFrom renting floor space to designing and building your booth, tradeshow costs can quickly add up—into a five-figure sum. Which is why it's essential to also measure how much you ...
Planning Your Marketing? Don't Forget These FundamentalsSusan SolomonYour marketing plan (and accompanying budget) defines the body of work you carry with you for at least 12 months—everything you do on the job. And, if you do it ...
Marketing Technology Landscape Doubles to 1,876 Companies [Infographic]Scott BrinkerThe marketing technology environment is expanding at a whopping rate. To get an idea of its growth and vastness, check out this just-released marketing technology landscape infographic.
2015 Will Be the Year of Video MarketingTyler LessardFacts tell, but stories sell. And there is no better medium than video for storytelling. Here's what to expect from video marketing in 2015.
The Top CRM Software SystemsAyaz NanjiSalesforce and Microsoft Dynamics are the highest-rated customer relationship management (CRM) systems, according to a recent report from G2 Crowd.
Five Quick Tips for Marketing Automation SuccessKim Ann KingHaving just completed a 60-day marketing automation implementation process, I want to share some lessons learned.
Hyper-Personalization? Forget the 'Hyper' and Just Be PersonalJustin GrayHyper-personalization is the latest buzzword—as if it's no longer enough to be personal... you have to add some hyperbole to it. What you really need to do is engage in ...
Today's Marketing Technology Landscape [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiWant to know more about the vast arrays of software available to marketers today? Check out this infographic featuring 947 companies placed into 43 categories across six classes.
Five Days to a More Focused CRM StrategyAnita HolleyTime is not just money, it's a factor in the efficiency of your CRM strategy. Here are five ways you can have a more productive day with your CRM—one for ...
CRM: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Your Mission: Defeat the Top Five Data VillainsBroadcast on 6/9/2015 with Sean Crowley, Barbara EllisJoin MarketingProfs for this free seminar as we rank the top five most evil data villains and prepare you to take them down with your superior brainpower (invisibility is not required for this mission). Sponsored by Dun & Bradstreet NetProspex
- The New Business Development EcosystemBroadcast on 8/15/2013 with Mark O'BrienThis PRO seminar will examine the three primary components of the new business development ecosystem: the conversion-focused website, marketing automation, and CRM.
- How to Harness Big Data for Your B2B CRM EffortsBroadcast on 12/13/2012 with Cyndi W. GreenglassThis PRO seminar will teach you all about big data and provide you with a road map that you can use to capitalize on the opportunities it presents.
- Customer Experience Intensive: What CEM Means for Your Brand and Your MarketingBroadcast on 4/30/2009 with Leigh Duncan-DurstGet past the hype and take a pragmatic look at customer experience management.
- Web Analytics All Over Again: What's Old, New, Tried and TrueBroadcast on 10/20/2005 with Jim SterneFrom the stories of these successful companies, you will learn practical approaches you can apply in your Web organization, taught by Jim Sterne, a leading Web analytics consultant and Senior Contributor to MarketingProfs.
CRM: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Get Your LinkedIn Contacts Into Your CRM SystemReleased on 7/16/2010 with Jason AlbaLearn how to use LinkedIn's export tool to get your first-degree contacts out of LinkedIn, clean up the exported data, and import the contacts into your CRM system.
CRM: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Marketing Automation SuccessIn this 24-page guide, you'll learn step-by-step what to do to effectively plan, prepare, implement, assess, and improve your marketing automation program for optimal results.
- Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best PracticesMarketing automation can have a big impact on your sales and marketing efforts. Learn the ins and outs of marketing automation capabilities, how to make the best use of them, and resources for selecting the best system for you with MarketingProfs' Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best Practices guide.