Mobile Marketing: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Always-On Marketing to the Always Connected: Five Ways to Tap Into Your Customers' ThinkingMark PensonSmartphones and tablets are changing our lives. We've never been more connected... and never has it been easier for us to share our thoughts, feelings, and opinions—or for marketers to ...
It's Now Possible to Call From Your Wrist. Marketers, Are You Keeping Up?Eric HolmenInbound phone calls convert at up to 10-15 times the rate of traditional Web clicks. Meanwhile, Apple, Google, Twitter, and Amazon recently released products or features that merge calls with ...
A Three-Step Guide to Mobile MessagingCezar KolodziejConsumers have made a dramatic shift toward mobile, and it's time that marketers finally do the same. These three steps will help you integrate mobile messaging into your marketing campaigns.
#SocialSkim: Social Ad Spend Evolves, Hyperlapse for Marketing, Better Twitter Search, More!Angela NatividadDo you want to pay to play? Find out how ad spend in social media is evolving. You'll also learn eight ways to use Hyperlapse for marketing, what a brand ...
Digital Video Vital Signs: How Healthy Is Your Online Video Investment?Jessica HallAs more video content moves online, marketers and brand managers grapple with this question: How do we monetize this investment? The answer lies in regularly checking these four vital signs ...
The Anatomy of a Perfect Event [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiWant to put on an event that keeps attendees engaged from start to finish? The steps outlined in this infographic can help you make your event a success.
Five Tips and Examples for Digital Marketing SuccessSarika PeriwalWith every passing day, getting noticed by your audience is becoming more and more difficult. Being in the right place, at the right time, in front of the right people ...
The Five Must-Have Traits of an Optimized Business BlogHayley MullenContent marketing's honeymoon is over. You can't just create good blog content and call it a day. You now have to consider the entire content experience you're giving your audiences, ...
#SocialSkim: Brands and Hyperlapse, Twitter Trends, Facebook Search, Royalty-Free Pics, More!Angela NatividadSee what (and how) brands are using Hyperlapse, how Twitter is helping you "get" trends, what royalty-free photo service will save your life, how Facebook is helping you search through ...
#SocialSkim: Instagram's Spinoff, Facebook's Latest Ad Offering, the Feds and Twitter, More!Angela NatividadGet the scoop on Instagram's new spinoff app Hyperlapse, Twitter's plans to send agencies to #FlightSchool, Facebook's latest ad offering, and why the Feds are watching tweets way more closely ...
Mobile Marketing: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
The Mobile Commerce Revolution: Tim Hayden Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneTim Hayden, co-author of the forthcoming book The Mobile Commerce Revolution, shares insights into consumer behavior, how mobile affects that behavior, and how marketers can embrace the seismic shift that mobile represents.
Becoming a Social Business: Marcus Nelson of Addvocate Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMarcus Nelson, founder of Addvocate, shares insights into how companies can empower employees as brand advocates (and why they should)!
QR Codes Kill Kittens: Author Scott Stratten Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneScott Stratten's expressed his frustration with QR codes in no uncertain terms. His most recent book—QR Codes Kill Kittens—provides example after example of poorly executed marketing concepts that will make you want to laugh and cry at the same time.
Social, Mobile, and the Future of Sports Marketing: Michelle Andres of the Baltimore Ravens Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMichelle Andres, vice-president of digital media for the Baltimore Ravens, explains how the organization rose to social media prominence in the NFL and turned its official website from a lonely afterthought into the online destination for fans.
Marketing Smarts Podcast: Making the Most of the Mobile Momentby Matthew Grant"Mobile is a behavior. It's not a technology." That's what Tim Hayden, CMO of 44Doors, told me when we discussed the "mobile moment" in this episode of our Marketing Smarts podcast.
Mobile Marketing: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Mobile But Were Afraid to AskBroadcast on 7/10/2014 with Jamie TurnerIn this PRO seminar, we'll take a deeper dive into the world of mobile. We'll address some of the most frequently asked questions including how to get past the basics and take the next steps, how to measure the ROI of your campaigns, the most common mistakes made, and more.
- Marketing Campaign Strategies for the Social and Mobile WorldBroadcast on 5/16/2013 with Rebecca WardlowThis PRO seminar will help you get your mobile-first plan in place by teaching you how consumers are using their mobile devices to connect with businesses!
- MarketingProfs University: 5 Email Marketing Trends You Can't IgnoreBroadcast on 5/12/2011 with Loren McDonaldJoin us for this special PRO seminar and kickoff to the all-new MarketingProfs University Email Marketing Essentials and learn how you can meet the challenges of email marketing in a world gone "mocial."
- 8 Triggers that Turn Customer Distraction into TractionBroadcast on 4/14/2011 with Adrian OttLearn how to manage customer time to your advantage with the eight key triggers that drive customer time and attention.
- Leveraging Email, Mobile, and Social Media to Engage and Retain CustomersBroadcast on 11/18/2010 with Joel BookYou'll discover how two innovative companies—ScottsMiracle-Gro and Volvo Construction Equipment—integrate email, mobile and social media to attract, engage and retain customers.
- Five Ways to Integrate Mobile Into the B2B Marketing MixBroadcast on 11/4/2010 with Christina Kerley ("CK")Expert marketer Christina "CK" Kerley will take the mystery out of B2B mobile marketing show you five ways to integrate mobile into your marketing mix.
- Turning Social into Local: Generating Local Leads and Customer EngagementBroadcast on 5/6/2010 with John JantschJoin award-winning social media publisher John Jantsch to learn how to integrate social media, local search, and mobile marketing to generate new leads and deepen relationships with existing customers.
- Getting Brand Exposure with an iPhone App: Easier (and Cheaper) Than You ThinkBroadcast on 12/10/2009 with Carla WhiteThink putting your brand in someone's pocket is impossible? Maybe not!
- Mobile Marketing: How to Harness the Power of the Small ScreenBroadcast on 11/20/2008 with Michael FoschettiMobile is becoming a powerful and personal channel for direct response marketing. Have you added it to your mix yet? Learn how!
Mobile Marketing: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Create Mobile Friendly ContentReleased on 4/26/2013 with Jon-Mikel BaileyIn just 10 minutes, you'll get some easy tips on how to make your content mobile-friendly and easily digestible for your customers.
- Take 10: Five Secrets of Successful Mobile App Landing PagesReleased on 9/28/2012 with Brian KlaisIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to power-up your social engagement with smart phone users. Brian will share with you five cutting-edge tips for deel-linking traditional web, email, and ad media directly into pages inside of today's most mobile apps.
- Take 10: Three Tips for Creating a Great Mobile WebsiteReleased on 7/27/2012 with Heather ClancyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn three simple and fool-proof tips to help you create an effective mobile website.
- Take 10: Five Key Ways to Optimize Your QR Code PerformanceReleased on 7/20/2012 with Brian KlaisIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn five keys to great QR code execution, including how to use QR codes to help build a stronger brand, how to entice users to scan your code, and how to measure the success of your campaign.
- Take 10: Five Powerful SEO Tips for Getting Your Mobile Apps RankedReleased on 6/15/2012 with Brian KlaisIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn five powerful SEO tips that will help get your mobile app ranked in the search engines.
- Take 10: How to Future-Proof Your Marketing TodayReleased on 3/11/2011 with Michael MillerIn this short webcast, Michael Miller, author of The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide, will give you a glimpse of the changes we can expect to see in six fields of digital marketing.
Mobile Marketing: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Mobile Marketing Success StoriesMobile marketing campaigns can be inexpensive, easy to execute, and very profitable. See how 8 B2B and 11 B2C companies are using SMS, mobile websites, mobile ads, Smartphone applications, and Bluetooth marketing to achieve huge results.