Mobile Marketing: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
#SocialSkim: Socially Best Brand at the Oscars, Instagram Analytics, Facebook Video Ad Tips, More!Angela NatividadGet the latest this week—including the dress that launched 10 million views, the brand that won the Oscars, top branded Vines, tips for making strong Facebook video ads, a new ...
When Do People Use Mobile Apps Most?Ayaz NanjiMobile app usage tends to reach its daily peak in the evenings around 8 PM, according to recent research from Localytics.
Seven Email Innovations to Bring Context to Your CampaignsCatherine MagoffinInnovations are helping email to continue leading the way to more contextual and cross-channel experiences for consumers. Here are seven ways to tap into the contextual power of email.
#SocialSkim: The Truth About Facebook Reach, a Hashtag Primer, YouTube Turns 10, More!Angela NatividadLearn what Facebook now prioritizes in its News Feed and why users come back to it over and over. You'll also score a primer on how hashtags work across different ...
#SocialSkim: A Very Facebook Valentine, Vine for Kids, Snapchat's Original Series, More!Angela NatividadCheck out how Facebook's preparing you for Valentine's Day, how to curate and plan content (even if you don't have tons of your own), and how Vine plans to win ...
#SocialSkim: Twitter Video Grabs, Oculus Movies, Snapchat Discover, Social for Sales, More!Angela NatividadFind out how winter storm Juno affected the social sphere, what Twitter's got in store for video, Facebook's Oculus big-screen schemes, the skinny on Snapchat's Discover feature, and integrating a ...
Increase Your (Mobile!) Email Open Rates: How to Optimize the Only Three Lines That MatterAaron OrendorffTo dramatically increase your mobile email open rates, let's take a look at exactly how to optimize the only three lines that matter.
#SocialSkim: A Social SOTU, Catch-Up Tweets, Predictive Pinterest, Gen Z, 2015's Digital ReportAngela NatividadThis week we give you the skinny on Obama's State of the Union, Twitter's plans for ensuring you miss fewer Tweets, the biggest social media cheat-sheet ever, and the newest ...
Mobile App 'Power Users' Increase While 'Loyal Users' DwindleAyaz NanjiThe percentage of highly engaged mobile app users grew significantly in December, according to a recent report from Localytics.
#SocialSkim: Facebook at Work, Twitter Syndication Ads, the Latest Social Slang, More!Angela NatividadLearn about Facebook's plans to elevate Amber Alerts and colonize your work life, Twitter's newest ad strategy, and brands that are using the latest (and weirdest) slang. Skim to get ...
Mobile Marketing: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
The Mobile Commerce Revolution: Tim Hayden Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneTim Hayden, co-author of the forthcoming book The Mobile Commerce Revolution, shares insights into consumer behavior, how mobile affects that behavior, and how marketers can embrace the seismic shift that mobile represents.
Becoming a Social Business: Marcus Nelson of Addvocate Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMarcus Nelson, founder of Addvocate, shares insights into how companies can empower employees as brand advocates (and why they should)!
QR Codes Kill Kittens: Author Scott Stratten Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneScott Stratten's expressed his frustration with QR codes in no uncertain terms. His most recent book—QR Codes Kill Kittens—provides example after example of poorly executed marketing concepts that will make you want to laugh and cry at the same time.
Social, Mobile, and the Future of Sports Marketing: Michelle Andres of the Baltimore Ravens Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneMichelle Andres, vice-president of digital media for the Baltimore Ravens, explains how the organization rose to social media prominence in the NFL and turned its official website from a lonely afterthought into the online destination for fans.
Marketing Smarts Podcast: Making the Most of the Mobile Momentby Matthew Grant"Mobile is a behavior. It's not a technology." That's what Tim Hayden, CMO of 44Doors, told me when we discussed the "mobile moment" in this episode of our Marketing Smarts podcast.
Mobile Marketing: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- What's Next: Seven Marketing Trends to Watch in 2015Broadcast on 1/27/2015 with Ashley Lockridge, Liz McLemoreJoin us for this free seminar as we reflect on the current state of cross-channel marketing and predict the hottest trends for the New Year. You'll learn about the emerging technologies, strategies, and tactics that proactive marketers need to keep their marketing fresh and relevant. From tips to creating an awesome customer experience through all parts of the customer buying journey to the latest in mobile, you'll walk away ready to take your cross-channel marketing to the next level. Sponsored by Experian Marketing Services
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Mobile But Were Afraid to AskBroadcast on 7/10/2014 with Jamie TurnerIn this PRO seminar, we'll take a deeper dive into the world of mobile. We'll address some of the most frequently asked questions including how to get past the basics and take the next steps, how to measure the ROI of your campaigns, the most common mistakes made, and more.
- Marketing Campaign Strategies for the Social and Mobile WorldBroadcast on 5/16/2013 with Rebecca WardlowThis PRO seminar will help you get your mobile-first plan in place by teaching you how consumers are using their mobile devices to connect with businesses!
- MarketingProfs University: 5 Email Marketing Trends You Can't IgnoreBroadcast on 5/12/2011 with Loren McDonaldJoin us for this special PRO seminar and kickoff to the all-new MarketingProfs University Email Marketing Essentials and learn how you can meet the challenges of email marketing in a world gone "mocial."
- 8 Triggers that Turn Customer Distraction into TractionBroadcast on 4/14/2011 with Adrian OttLearn how to manage customer time to your advantage with the eight key triggers that drive customer time and attention.
- Leveraging Email, Mobile, and Social Media to Engage and Retain CustomersBroadcast on 11/18/2010 with Joel BookYou'll discover how two innovative companies—ScottsMiracle-Gro and Volvo Construction Equipment—integrate email, mobile and social media to attract, engage and retain customers.
- Five Ways to Integrate Mobile Into the B2B Marketing MixBroadcast on 11/4/2010 with Christina Kerley ("CK")Expert marketer Christina "CK" Kerley will take the mystery out of B2B mobile marketing show you five ways to integrate mobile into your marketing mix.
- Turning Social into Local: Generating Local Leads and Customer EngagementBroadcast on 5/6/2010 with John JantschJoin award-winning social media publisher John Jantsch to learn how to integrate social media, local search, and mobile marketing to generate new leads and deepen relationships with existing customers.
- Getting Brand Exposure with an iPhone App: Easier (and Cheaper) Than You ThinkBroadcast on 12/10/2009 with Carla WhiteThink putting your brand in someone's pocket is impossible? Maybe not!
- Mobile Marketing: How to Harness the Power of the Small ScreenBroadcast on 11/20/2008 with Michael FoschettiMobile is becoming a powerful and personal channel for direct response marketing. Have you added it to your mix yet? Learn how!
Mobile Marketing: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Simple Tweaks to Attract More On-the-Go Mobile UsersReleased on 10/31/2014 with Christina IngeIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn design tips to optimize your mobile site and emails, and what statistics can help you create a satisfying mobile experience for your on-the-go customer. With these simple tweaks, your mobile site can be used quickly and efficiently, and will keep your customers coming back.
- Take 10: How to Create Mobile Friendly ContentReleased on 4/26/2013 with Jon-Mikel BaileyIn just 10 minutes, you'll get some easy tips on how to make your content mobile-friendly and easily digestible for your customers.
- Take 10: Five Secrets of Successful Mobile App Landing PagesReleased on 9/28/2012 with Brian KlaisIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to power-up your social engagement with smart phone users. Brian will share with you five cutting-edge tips for deel-linking traditional web, email, and ad media directly into pages inside of today's most mobile apps.
- Take 10: Three Tips for Creating a Great Mobile WebsiteReleased on 7/27/2012 with Heather ClancyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn three simple and fool-proof tips to help you create an effective mobile website.
- Take 10: Five Key Ways to Optimize Your QR Code PerformanceReleased on 7/20/2012 with Brian KlaisIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn five keys to great QR code execution, including how to use QR codes to help build a stronger brand, how to entice users to scan your code, and how to measure the success of your campaign.
- Take 10: Five Powerful SEO Tips for Getting Your Mobile Apps RankedReleased on 6/15/2012 with Brian KlaisIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn five powerful SEO tips that will help get your mobile app ranked in the search engines.
- Take 10: How to Future-Proof Your Marketing TodayReleased on 3/11/2011 with Michael MillerIn this short webcast, Michael Miller, author of The Ultimate Web Marketing Guide, will give you a glimpse of the changes we can expect to see in six fields of digital marketing.
Mobile Marketing: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Mobile Marketing Success StoriesMobile marketing campaigns can be inexpensive, easy to execute, and very profitable. See how 8 B2B and 11 B2C companies are using SMS, mobile websites, mobile ads, Smartphone applications, and Bluetooth marketing to achieve huge results.