LinkedIn: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Seven Online Marketing Activities You Can Start TodaySonja JobsonWant to market your small business online? Doing so isn't difficult. Just make sure to produce quality content and authentic messages. Here are seven ways to get started with your ...
Social Sharing Boosts Email Results [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiThink social media killed off email? Hardly. If anything, social media has boosted the power of email. To help marketers understand how important social media is to email, GetResponse put ...
#SocialSkim: Social Media This Week, Including What Gets Likes and LinkedIn's Contacts AppAngela NatividadLearn what ad images get Liked (hint: not logos), how Facebook plans to Trojan-horse mobile, and why you should Pin. Tumblr and Twitter have sweetened deals for advertisers, Water for ...
LinkedIn: Revolutionizing the World of Recruiting [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiTo find out how LinkedIn is transforming job recruiting, the folks at Masters in Human Resources did some research and created the following infographic.
#SocialSkim: Social Media This Week, Including a PowerPoint AlternativeAngela NatividadFind yourself some Yelp killers, LinkedIn stats, a delicious social alternative to PowerPoint, Twitter #ComedyFest, scratch-and-sniff banner ads, and GIFs... for TV! Skim to get caught up on the week's ...
#SocialSkim: Boston Marathon, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Music, Facebook Open Graph MobileAngela NatividadThe Boston Marathon topped headlines this week. See how social helped salve wounds, correct errors, and reconnect people. Also, the latest on LinkedIn ads, Twitter's just-launched #music, and Facebook's Open ...
Sales and Marketing at War: The Game of Thrones [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiThough not competing for the Iron Throne, Sales and Marketing have long warred against one another in struggles worthy of a "Game of Thrones" TV episode. Pardot has mapped out ...
#Social Skim: Facebook Home, LinkedIn Mentions, Twitter Reports, Steve Jobs... The Week in SocialAngela NatividadWe kick off with Facebook's Home, LinkedIn... zany puppet action, our April Fool's joke of choice, and stats galore. Also: Learn how Twitter Reports has improved, where you can find ...
7 in 10 Smartphone Owners Access Facebook via Their DeviceLenna GaribianSmartphones have become the central social, communication, and information tool for growing numbers of younger Americans, according to a study conducted by IDC for Facebook. Among smartphone owners age 18-44, ...
Small Business Marketing: LinkedIn, Twitter Growing in EffectivenessLenna GaribianDespite much debate over the value of social networks to small business marketing, growing numbers of small business owners view social media as an effective tool, according to a survey ...
LinkedIn: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- 'Where's Waldo?' Getting Found and Gaining New Business on LinkedInBroadcast on 10/14/2010 with Mark AmtowerLinkedIn is the near-perfect venue for attracting the types of customers you need for your business, but it is all too easy to be lost in the "crowd." This seminar provides tips and tactics that you can start using today to make sure you stand out and find business, from someone who uses LinkedIn successfully every day.
- New Tips on Marketing with LinkedIn TodayBroadcast on 2/25/2010 with Mario SundarWhat's new with LinkedIn? And how can a marketer put it to work?
- Using Facebook to Market Your Offering, Enhance Your Brand, and Develop CommunityBroadcast on 6/26/2008 with Jason AlbaFacebook isn't just a playground for college students — it’s a great place to be to enhance your brand and sell your stuff, and smart marketers should understand how to take advantage of it.
- Connecting the Dots: How LinkedIn Can Enhance Your Marketing (and Your Marketing Career)Broadcast on 5/29/2008 with Jason AlbaLinkedIn is said to be the leading online professional network. In this 90-minute seminar, you'll see LinkedIn used in a number of different ways as it is a tool that can enhance personal brands, help you with research, give you access to new networks, and portray you as the marketing professional you are.
- How Connected People and Companies Are Winning Big in the Tech-Savvy Consumer PlaygroundBroadcast on 7/25/2007 with Lisa JohnsonOld business models are collapsing and there’s a new generation of inspired, renegade consumers who are rewriting the rules. Marketing is quickly moving from a push advertising model to one where highly networked customers spread the word about new products and services, and pull in only the information that they find interesting or useful. Want to crack the code of this new market?
LinkedIn: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How To Create a Consistent and Professional Personal Brand Using Social MediaReleased on 12/7/2012 with Jill DuffyIn just 10 minutes, you'll get all the information you need to create a cohesive personal brand using social media and the Web.
- Take 10: Five Things You Should Know About LinkedInReleased on 7/6/2012 with Viveka von RosenYou may think that you've got the platform mastered, but Viveka von Rosen is here to teach you five ways to beef up your profile that you may not have even known about or considered.
- Take 10: How to Reverse Engineer Your Competitors’ Customer ListReleased on 4/15/2011 with Scott SwigartIn this Take 10 webcast, competitive intelligence expert Scott Swigart explains how you can gather data from a variety of public information sources, such as Google and LinkedIn, and then connect the dots to gain insight into who your competition's customers actually are.
- Take 10: Using LinkedIn Company Pages for Networking and ProspectingReleased on 11/26/2010 with Jason AlbaFind out why Companies is LinkedIn expert Jason Alba's second favorite feature as he explains where to go on LinkedIn to find key data and how to use it for networking and prospecting.
- Take 10: The Secret to Making New Contacts on LinkedInReleased on 10/8/2010 with Jason AlbaWhether you're interested in forging professional relationships with other LinkedIn users, introducing your brand to promising prospects, or reaching out to industry thought leaders for advice, don’t make a move until you understand the best practices presented in this 10-minute tutorial by Jason Alba.
- Take 10: 8 Must-Have Apps for Showcasing Your Expertise on LinkedInReleased on 10/8/2010 with Jason AlbaIn this Take 10, LinkedIn expert Jason Alba explains which 8 applications every marketer and business owner on LinkedIn should consider to use and why they're essential for positioning your brand.
- Take 10: Everything You Need to Know About LinkedIn EventsReleased on 10/8/2010 with Jason AlbaTake a quick 10-minute tour of LinkedIn Events with expert Jason Alba, who spells out not only how to access and use the Events application, but also how to wield its branding and word-of-mouth powers.
- Take 10: Everything You Need to Know About LinkedIn PollsReleased on 10/8/2010 with Jason AlbaJoin us in this 10-minute tutorial in which Jason Alba outlines the six things you need to do in connection with the LinkedIn Polls application to get your messaging out, establish subject matter expertise, and remind your audience what your brand is all about.
- Take 10: Build Your Reputation at LinkedIn (in a Few Minutes a Week)Released on 7/30/2010 with Jason AlbaThis short webcast describes the six key things you should do regularly to maintain your presence and build your reputation. Plus, you'll learn four must-do tasks that you only need to do once.
- Take 10: Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile in 11 Easy StepsReleased on 7/16/2010 with Jason AlbaLearn from Jason Alba how to create a LinkedIn Profile that is powerful, compelling and that makes a strong favorable impression on the viewer.
LinkedIn: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Slowpoke's Guide to Digital MarketingFeel like the digital marketing race began without you? Don't worry—you can still catch up to the social media superstars. The Slowpoke's Guide to Digital Marketing puts rocket fuel in your engine to propel your digital marketing campaigns.
- LinkedIn Success StoriesLinkedIn is used by 55 million professionals as a place to network, trade advice, and demonstrate business expertise. See how 11 companies, including PR firms, advertising agencies, and software companies, are using LinkedIn to show expertise, generate leads, and conduct research.