Brand Loyalty: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
50% of Moms Would Engage With Brands on Facebook If RewardedAyaz NanjiSome 81% of moms would buy more from a brand if rewarded, and over 50% are willing to engage with a brand on Facebook and other social media platforms if ...
Average Value of a Facebook Brand Fan Increases 28%Ayaz NanjiThe average value of a brand fan on Facebook in key consumer categories increased to $174 in 2012, from $136 in 2010, according to a new report.
From Broadcast to Unicast: Quick, Easy Steps to Engage Your Customers via SocialKerry ReillyMoving from one-size-fits-all broadcasting to highly targeted communications that are personalized and timely, and in the consumers' preferred channel... that's the proven path to marketing success in today's world.
Five Steps to Improve Your Marketing to Generation-YJoeri Van den BerghMillennials grew up with the Internet, and they are used to having everything at their fingertips. After interviews with 21 global marketing executives, we defined a five-step plan for improving ...
Four Ways to Create an Army of Fans for Your BrandMack CollierWhy do rock stars have fans but companies have customers? The short answer: that's what rock stars and companies want to have. But if you think like a rock star, ...
Mobile Innovation (Part 2): Innovating Brand Engagement Through MobileChristina "CK" KerleyThe battle for attention—and, in turn, engagement—has escalated into an all-out war by marketers... and their target audiences are its victims. This article explores how to innovate brand engagement via ...
Omnichannel Loyalty: The New Customer Connection [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiWith omnichannel loyalty, companies engage customers with personalized messages at each touchpoint across various channels; businesses also offer rewards for customers' loyalty, which often results in lifelong brand loyalty.
Three Things You Need to Know When Building Your Brand in ChinaMark TannerChina has become one of the most competitive consumer markets in the world. In such a dynamic market, building a strong brand is imperative if you are to be picked ...
Pavlov's Dog, or How to Develop and Deliver a Consistent Brand ExperienceMichael DiFriscoWhen we hear a name, see a logo, whiff a particular scent, or encounter a sensation, we are conditioned—like Pavlov's dogs—to respond in a specific way.
Humanizing the Web With Personalization 2.0: Three Tips to Get StartedJohn KottcampWe're not talking "Welcome back John" and certainly not "Dear Valued Customer." Real personalization goes much deeper than that today. Call it Personalization 2.0: it means the delivering the right ...
Brand Loyalty: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- What Matters Now in Branding: Ten Ideas to Get RefocusedBroadcast on 5/21/2009 with Jonathan Salem BaskinIs everything you learned about branding in B-school still relevant? Give Jonathan Salem Baskin 90 minutes this Thursday, and he just might change your mind!
- Marketing Research the Guerrilla WayBroadcast on 5/11/2006 with Robert KadenRobert Kaden, author of Guerrilla Marketing Research,presents tools to develop action-oriented research and guidelines for stretching your research budget.
- Inside the Customer Loyalty Laboratory: How Companies Build Lasting RelationshipsBroadcast on 2/1/2006 with Jill GriffinIf you’re ready for fresh, new solutions for leading your company through today’s complex maze of customer issues, don’t miss this fast-paced, information-rich, fun-filled session with loyalty expert, Jill Griffin.
- The Twelve Laws of Customer LoyaltyBroadcast on 9/23/2004 with Jill GriffinWhat can you do to stop customer churn and, instead, ignite loyalty? Winning today’s fickle buyer requires thinking like a customer. The Twelve Laws of Loyalty will take you there.
Brand Loyalty: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Add a Facebook Like Box to Your WebsiteReleased on 5/13/2011 with John HaydonIn this Take 10, social media expert John Haydon will teach you how to add a Facebook Like Box to your website. You'll also learn how to customize the look and feel of the Like Box so it matches your website.
- Take 10: Using LinkedIn Company Pages for Networking and ProspectingReleased on 11/26/2010 with Jason AlbaFind out why Companies is LinkedIn expert Jason Alba's second favorite feature as he explains where to go on LinkedIn to find key data and how to use it for networking and prospecting.
Brand Loyalty: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Research Spotlight: TwitterA successful Twitter program requires extensive research on whether your audience is there, what everyone is interested in, and what they're doing. Lucky for you, MarketingProfs has done the work for Research Spotlight: Twitter. Download it now to access close to 70 pages of Twitter research from 30 unique sources.
- Branding and Brand EquityThere isn't a single marketing topic that has dominated the last decade of the field of marketing than Branding. And, although it's certain you have at the very least put your toe in the water of the great Branding Lake, you will get nothing but good advice, confirmation of your strategies and tactics, and probably even some new ideas from this Marketing Guide.