Email Subject Lines: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
How to Write an Email That Gets Opened, Read, and Responded to [Infographic]Verónica JarskiAbout 205.6 billion emails are sent every day. Spare yours the fate of not being read! Follow these quick tips for writing a captivating email that inspires action.
What Do Journalists Like to See in PR Email Subject Lines?Ayaz NanjiJournalists say they respond best to email subject lines that are tailored to their beats, according to recent research from Fractl.
Five Simple but Often Overlooked Ways to Boost Your Email MarketingMeera KothandIs your email marketing growing stale? If you're up for trying something different, possibly even a little scary, try these somewhat unconventional ways to give your email marketing that much-needed ...
Go for the Email Gold by Using These Winning Strategies [Infographic]Verónica JarskiWin more business by using these medal-worthy email marketing strategies.
The Most Effective Mother's Day Email Subject LinesAyaz NanjiMother’s Day email subject lines that elicit emotion have a 21.5% higher open rate than those that do not, according to recent research from Yesmail and Persado.
Top 10 Research Summaries of 2015 on MarketingProfsThese are the research summaries (AKA, "Survey Says" articles) that you and your fellow marketers found most worthy of your time and attention in 2015 (email seems to be top ...
Three Ways to Make Your Email Stand OutSean GordonSalespeople and marketers need to make sure their emails cut through the noise of a busy inbox. These tips will help you craft emails that encourage opens, generate interest, and ...
The 10 Best (and Worst) Performing Words in Email Subject LinesAyaz NanjiIf you want to boost engagement with your email campaigns, it helps to say "thank you" in the subject line, according to a recent report from Adestra.
Thank You for Subscribing: How to Optimize Your Welcome Emails [Infographic]Verónica JarskiCongratulations, you have new subscribers! Now make the most of this opportunity by sending a welcome email to them.
10 Easy Ways to Improve Your Email Open Rates [Infographic]Verónica JarskiBoost your email's chances of being opened by following these quick email marketing tips.
Email Subject Lines: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
How to Combat Email-Induced Insanity: SaneBox's Dmitri Leonov on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneSaneBox COO Dmitri Leonov discusses email overload and offers suggestions for marketers hoping to keep their emails from being funneled into the "Later" folder.
Email Marketing for Rebels: DJ Waldow and Jason Falls on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantAll rumors to the contrary, email marketing is not dead or dying. In fact, email is thriving, according to DJ Waldow and his co-conspirator Jason Falls, co-authors of the forthcoming book, The Rebel's Guide to Email Marketing, which explodes many ...
Email Subject Lines: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- MarketingProfs University: On the Edge of Email—Top Trends and PersonalizationBroadcast on 12/1/2016 with Reed PankratzIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn what email best practices and top trends are being used by savvy digital marketers to drive open and read rates, as well as increase relevancy. You'll leave with tools you can apply to your own email marketing, including personalization, to grow engagements and conversions beyond the inbox.
- MarketingProfs Makeover: Email Copy That ConvertsBroadcast on 10/27/2016 with Joanna WiebeIn this PRO seminar, we'll show you how to write email copy that converts. Joanna Wiebe will review PRO member-submitted emails and show you how to blend the art of creative copy with the science of conversion optimization to generate more revenue and profit for your business. You'll leave with the tools to convert more subscribers into fans, more fans into customers, and more customers into happy referrers.
- Subject Lines: The Hidden Impact on Email Subscriber BehaviorBroadcast on 8/18/2011 with Dela QuistUncover the keys to developing a successful subject line strategy that focuses subscriber behavior over time during this PRO seminar. Learn why open rate alone doesn't indicate success.
- Email Marketing Success: 10 Campaigns Examined for Better and for WorseBroadcast on 8/24/2006 with Stephan SpencerThis virtual seminar is going to get "hands on" with reviews of actual email campaigns submitted by MarketingProfs members. If you've ever wondered what you were doing wrong with your email marketing, this is the seminar for you.
Email Subject Lines: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Crafting Killer Subject Lines—Seven Techniques Your Target Can't ResistReleased on 3/6/2015 with Nancy HarhutIn just 10 minutes, we'll show you how to craft killer subject lines that will ensure your emails get opened. You'll learn how to master seven subject line techniques that will instantly increase your open and read rates.
- Take 10: How to Write the Perfect Email Marketing Subject LineReleased on 9/3/2010 with Stephanie MillerPresenter Stephanie Miller, vice president of Market Development for Return Path, gives you valuable tips for learning how to build great subject line writing into your process in five steps. It's hard work to get a great subject line every time. These five steps are so simple they are almost deceptive—just like a brilliant subject line.
Email Subject Lines: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Email Essentials: The Keys to Increasing Open RatesIn this 24-page guide, we begin by introducing email open rates, current industry averages, and ways to maximize your data accuracy. Then, we delve into six key factors that greatly impact email opens and offer various tips for improving your efforts in these areas.
- Email Marketing How-To GuideGet the most up-to-date info on email marketing. Step-by-step guides and answers to all those annoying questions about contradicting metrics.