Lead Nurturing: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
How SMB B2B Marketers Can Improve Lead Turnover by Using Big Company TacticsMimi MilesThese tips provide a framework for scaling lead generation strategies as overall business objectives evolve. They also constitute a coordinated, measurable effort that can result in a dramatic pipeline uplift.
From Demand Generation to Revenue Generation: How to Become a Revenue-Driven MarketerGlenn GowThe writing is on the wall: Either demonstrate how Marketing will contribute to the company's top-line revenue growth... or be prepared to change careers.
The Science of B2B Online Marketing [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiWant to ensure your B2B online marketing is effective? The following infographic outlines six essential elements of a successful B2B online marketing program.
The Top-Rated Marketing Automation ProductsAyaz NanjiWhat are the top-rated marketing automation products for small businesses, mid-market companies, and large enterprises?
How to Use Mobile Technology to Improve Sales and Marketing AlignmentChanin BallanceThe strongest-performing companies bring Marketing and Sales together. But, in today's fast-paced environment, keeping the sales team up to date and aligned with marketing is tougher than ever. But there's ...
Growth-Hack Your Business With $0Chris KilbournBudgets are marketing's biggest myth. If you're running your marketing programs right, your budget shouldn't even matter. It should be uncapped. Get started immediately with the following four critical tips.
Stop Focusing on Automation and Take a Look at Content: Seven Steps to Get You StartedPeter BaronTo reap the proclaimed benefits of marketing automation, marketers have to shift their focus from technology to the creation of personalized, segmented, and customized content matched to customers' needs.
Guide the New Buyer's Journey With Marketing AutomationAtri ChatterjeeMarketing automation serves many purposes, but its biggest advantage is in enabling marketers to tailor their activities to the customer's buying process—which has changed dramatically in the past few years.
Understand How Buyers Buy: Marketing With the 'Buying Center' Concept [Infographic]Glenn GowMarket segmentation and customer insights are only part of what you need to enter the competitive market. You need to take your marketing to the next level.
How Buyers Evaluate Professional Services ProvidersAyaz NanjiAsked how they "check out" potential professional services providers (such as an accounting, marketing, legal, consulting, or tech firm), 81% of buyers say they head to the seller's website to ...
Lead Nurturing: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
The Tension Between Marketing and Sales Exposed! Silverpop's Ellen Valentine on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantEllen Valentine, product evangelist at Silverpop and my guest this week on Marketing Smarts, has an interesting perspective on the perennial tension between Marketing and Sales: Technology is to blame! And it's likely the solution, too...
Lead Nurturing: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- The Art of Sales Conversations: Winning Clients and Increasing RevenueBroadcast on 10/27/2011 with Mike SchultzMaster the skills needed to influence prospects through better sales conversations during this insightful PRO seminar. Learn how uncovering your clients' needs throughout the conversation process can help you increase their desire to buy from you (and for full price).
- Leveraging Email, Mobile, and Social Media to Engage and Retain CustomersBroadcast on 11/18/2010 with Joel BookYou'll discover how two innovative companies—ScottsMiracle-Gro and Volvo Construction Equipment—integrate email, mobile and social media to attract, engage and retain customers.
- Shift Your B2B Marketing into High Gear: Lead Management, Social Media & Integration (FREE)Broadcast on 3/25/2010 with Roy Young, and featured MarketingProfs B2B Forum SpeakersGet expert advice on how to turn more leads into customers through the latest techniques in lead management and integration of social media into your marketing programs.
- How to Develop a B2B Lead Nurturing Program that Really WorksBroadcast on 12/20/2007 with Brian CarrollGenerating tons of leads doesn't guarantee more sales will follow. The secret to successful lead generation and B2B marketing today is the process of lead nurturing, which converts more leads into sales opportunities by adding critical human touch.
- Crash Course #9: Direct Marketing Techniques for B-to-B Lead GenerationBroadcast on 3/1/2007 with Ruth StevensIn this seminar you will learn the essentials of generating qualified leads and tracking them to closure. Using examples from companies like IBM, Sprint, and Dun & Bradstreet, this seminar reviews the process of lead generation campaign planning and execution.
- Lead Generation, Qualification and TrackingBroadcast on 3/10/2005 with Ruth P. StevensThis seminar reviews the process of lead generation campaign planning and execution, and then focuses in depth on how to qualify and nurture inquiries, and convert them to the kinds of leads that sales people will love. Finally, you will learn how to track the leads to closure and connect the revenue back to the specific marketing campaign, so you can deliver a demonstrable ROI, even in a multi-channel environment.
Lead Nurturing: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Set Expectations for Your Outbound Telemarketing ProgramReleased on 2/21/2014 with Jenny VanceIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to estimate your campaign's return on investment before putting it into action. Assessing ROI ahead of time will help you understand what response rate you need and will allow you to put measures in place to reach your campaign goal.
- Take 10: Three Steps to Optimize Your Lead Nurturing ContentReleased on 12/20/2013 with Gretchen ScheimanIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn three steps for optimizing your lead nurturing content to your target audience, so you can help drive prospects closer to a sale.
- Take 10: Using Email to Nurture Your Leads on a BudgetReleased on 3/16/2012 with Christine B. WhittemoreIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to effectively nurture your leads via email without breaking the bank.
- Take 10: 6 Steps for Designing Profitable Lead Nurturing ProgramsReleased on 10/1/2010 with Jim LenskoldJoin Jim Lenskold as he guides us through the six key steps for designing (and making the case for) targeted lead nurturing programs that educate and engage the most valuable of these leads.
Lead Nurturing: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- B2B Lead Generation: Marketing ROI & Performance Evaluation StudyMarketingProfs research studies the effectiveness and performance of lead generation comparing quantity to quality.
- B2B Sales Lead Generation: Integration of Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 MediaResearch on how Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 can be used in effective Lead Generation campaigns
- Lead Generation How-To GuideGreat product, great sales team, great marketing collateral - now what? People to sell to, of course. Put your lead generation tactics under the microscope with this enlightening how-to guide. Get more and better qualified leads, faster today.