Lead Nurturing: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
B2B Lead Generation: What Top Performers Do DifferentAyaz NanjiThe most significant gaps between the top lead generation marketers and the rest are in the use of more advanced practices, particularly integrated marketing automation and ROI metrics, according to ...
Content Marketing Strategies: Tear Down Geographic Barriers to SalesSylvia MontgomeryIn professional services, relationships and referrals are the anchor of business development. In the past, those referrals were driven by geographic proximity. Today, conducting business from afar is the new ...
State of the Sales Rep: 33% Can't Find Materials, 20% Prep in the Shower [Infographic]Ayaz NanjiOne-third of sales representatives are "often" or "always (on a daily basis)" frustrated by their inability to quickly locate sales materials, according to a recent survey by Brainshark.
Three Rules for Converting Online Leads Into SalesMichael BoyetteIt's OK, you can say it: Online leads are a pain in the neck. One problem is that many firms treat online leads like traditional leads, but online leads are ...
Forget the Funnel, Use the Sales Radar to Find the Invisible SaleTom MartinI once had to call on a prospect 52 times before we were invited to pitch. But the last client I picked up at my current firm took exactly one ...
B2B Lead Generation: What Marketers WantAyaz NanjiMost pay-per-lead B2B marketers (51%) say knowing a buyer's purchasing time horizon is the most important data point they want but often don't get, according to a recent report by ...
In Content Marketing, 'People Buy on Emotion and Rationalize With Logic' Is a Mistake (Pt. 2)Catherine SherlockIn Part 1, we began the examination of how emotion and logic operate in the buying cycle, and we covered what sort of content to produce for the Awareness stage. ...
What B2B Sales Winners Do DifferentlyAyaz NanjiThe No. 1 factor that separates B2B sales winners from their challengers is that they educate buyers with new ideas and perspectives, according to a recent report.
Why You Should Make Follow-Up a Priority: Six Questions and Five TipsRebecca WilsonWhat is it that regularly blows apart business development efforts and causes marketing to fail? The lack of follow up. Yes, it can be uncomfortable to do for professionals, but ...
How to Properly Close the Loop... and the SalePeter GraceyFirst impressions matter a great deal. That's why you need to structure your sales calls to establish rapport and drive toward a sense of trust and camaraderie with your prospects. ...
Lead Nurturing: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
The Tension Between Marketing and Sales Exposed! Silverpop's Ellen Valentine on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantEllen Valentine, product evangelist at Silverpop and my guest this week on Marketing Smarts, has an interesting perspective on the perennial tension between Marketing and Sales: Technology is to blame! And it's likely the solution, too...
Lead Nurturing: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Marketing Automation Goes AgileBroadcast on 12/10/2013 with Marcia KadanoffIn this free, fast-paced seminar you'll learn how to increase the quantity of qualified leads and improve your results. Sponsored by Bislr
- The New Frontier of Lead Nurturing: Display Advertising and Marketing AutomationBroadcast on 11/5/2013 with Rachel Rickles, Amanda HalleJoin us for this free seminar and learn how B2B marketers can use the powerful technique of ad retargeting to generate more leads across all of their marketing channels. Sponsored by Bizo.
- Marketing Automation: Target, Acquire, and Convert the RIGHT ProspectsBroadcast on 10/15/2013 with Dave FaupelJoin us for this seminar and get real life examples of how marketers can rise to the challenge—continually tweaking their programs to acquire and convert the right prospects, leading to increased revenue and improved ROI. Sponsored by Silverpop.
- Improve Your Content Strategy with Persona TriggersBroadcast on 9/17/2013 with Tamara GravesJoin us for this free seminar and learn how to revamp your website to personalize each visitor's experience through persona triggers. Sponsored by NetProspex.
- The Art of Sales Conversations: Winning Clients and Increasing RevenueBroadcast on 10/27/2011 with Mike SchultzMaster the skills needed to influence prospects through better sales conversations during this insightful PRO seminar. Learn how uncovering your clients' needs throughout the conversation process can help you increase their desire to buy from you (and for full price).
- Leveraging Email, Mobile, and Social Media to Engage and Retain CustomersBroadcast on 11/18/2010 with Joel BookYou'll discover how two innovative companies—ScottsMiracle-Gro and Volvo Construction Equipment—integrate email, mobile and social media to attract, engage and retain customers.
- Shift Your B2B Marketing into High Gear: Lead Management, Social Media & Integration (FREE)Broadcast on 3/25/2010 with Roy Young, and featured MarketingProfs B2B Forum SpeakersGet expert advice on how to turn more leads into customers through the latest techniques in lead management and integration of social media into your marketing programs.
- How to Develop a B2B Lead Nurturing Program that Really WorksBroadcast on 12/20/2007 with Brian CarrollGenerating tons of leads doesn't guarantee more sales will follow. The secret to successful lead generation and B2B marketing today is the process of lead nurturing, which converts more leads into sales opportunities by adding critical human touch.
- Crash Course #9: Direct Marketing Techniques for B-to-B Lead GenerationBroadcast on 3/1/2007 with Ruth StevensIn this seminar you will learn the essentials of generating qualified leads and tracking them to closure. Using examples from companies like IBM, Sprint, and Dun & Bradstreet, this seminar reviews the process of lead generation campaign planning and execution.
- Lead Generation, Qualification and TrackingBroadcast on 3/10/2005 with Ruth P. StevensThis seminar reviews the process of lead generation campaign planning and execution, and then focuses in depth on how to qualify and nurture inquiries, and convert them to the kinds of leads that sales people will love. Finally, you will learn how to track the leads to closure and connect the revenue back to the specific marketing campaign, so you can deliver a demonstrable ROI, even in a multi-channel environment.
Lead Nurturing: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Using Email to Nurture Your Leads on a BudgetReleased on 3/16/2012 with Christine B. WhittemoreIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to effectively nurture your leads via email without breaking the bank.
- Take 10: 6 Steps for Designing Profitable Lead Nurturing ProgramsReleased on 10/1/2010 with Jim LenskoldJoin Jim Lenskold as he guides us through the six key steps for designing (and making the case for) targeted lead nurturing programs that educate and engage the most valuable of these leads.
Lead Nurturing: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- B2B Lead Generation: Marketing ROI & Performance Evaluation StudyMarketingProfs research studies the effectiveness and performance of lead generation comparing quantity to quality.
- B2B Sales Lead Generation: Integration of Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 MediaResearch on how Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 can be used in effective Lead Generation campaigns
- Lead Generation How-To GuideGreat product, great sales team, great marketing collateral - now what? People to sell to, of course. Put your lead generation tactics under the microscope with this enlightening how-to guide. Get more and better qualified leads, faster today.