Lead Nurturing: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
How to Properly Close the Loop... and the SalePeter GraceyFirst impressions matter a great deal. That's why you need to structure your sales calls to establish rapport and drive toward a sense of trust and camaraderie with your prospects. ...
Four Foundational Elements of Marketing Analytics SuccessMark EmondA lot of marketing organizations today think that they are on the path to greater insight because they now have analytics technology. The reality is that it takes a significant ...
Why Lead Nurturing Is Like Hosting a Dinner Party (and Nine Ways to Do It Right)Charlotte VarelaLead nurturing and dinner parties require the host (marketer) to build and maintain relationships through conversation, rapport, and trust. And both involve careful planning...
Sales and Marketing at War: The Game of Thrones [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiThough not competing for the Iron Throne, Sales and Marketing have long warred against one another in struggles worthy of a "Game of Thrones" TV episode. Pardot has mapped out ...
The Magic Behind the Curtain: Marketing Automation [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiHow is marketing automation like the Wizard of Oz? Without being noticed, both work furiously behind the scenes to produce an experience that works like magic. Check out the following ...
Grow Revenue With Big Data: Get Sales and Marketing on the Same Page [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiTo meet revenue goals, Sales and Marketing should work together. Unfortunately, they often don't. Why is that? Check out this infographic to learn about reasons for the clash and some ...
Texting Prospects (at the Right Time) Boosts ConversionLenna GaribianThough email messaging is an important part of the selling process, texting can be an effective way to supplement email and phone channels, according to a study by Leads360. Sales ...
Avoid These Three Deadly Sins of Sales MessagingTim RiestererSalespeople's lips moving—that's how deals get done. The entire deal rides on what you have to say even more than what you have to sell. So here's how you'd better ...
Lead Nurturing and Marketing Automation: 15 Key Questions Answered (Questions 11, 12)Sid SmithThis installment of our series answers two questions: Are blogging and social media viable lead nurture tools? And do all demographics respond well to lead nurturing?
Lead Nurturing and Marketing Automation: 15 Key Questions Answered (Questions 8, 10)Sid SmithThis installment answers two questions: "What's the difference between inbound and outbound marketing? (and which is better?)" and "With so much content to create, where do we focus our efforts?"
Lead Nurturing: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
The Tension Between Marketing and Sales Exposed! Silverpop's Ellen Valentine on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantEllen Valentine, product evangelist at Silverpop and my guest this week on Marketing Smarts, has an interesting perspective on the perennial tension between Marketing and Sales: Technology is to blame! And it's likely the solution, too...
Lead Nurturing: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- The Art of Sales Conversations: Winning Clients and Increasing RevenueBroadcast on 10/27/2011 with Mike SchultzMaster the skills needed to influence prospects through better sales conversations during this insightful PRO seminar. Learn how uncovering your clients' needs throughout the conversation process can help you increase their desire to buy from you (and for full price).
- Leveraging Email, Mobile, and Social Media to Engage and Retain CustomersBroadcast on 11/18/2010 with Joel BookYou'll discover how two innovative companies—ScottsMiracle-Gro and Volvo Construction Equipment—integrate email, mobile and social media to attract, engage and retain customers.
- Shift Your B2B Marketing into High Gear: Lead Management, Social Media & Integration (FREE)Broadcast on 3/25/2010 with Roy Young, and featured MarketingProfs B2B Forum SpeakersGet expert advice on how to turn more leads into customers through the latest techniques in lead management and integration of social media into your marketing programs.
- How to Develop a B2B Lead Nurturing Program that Really WorksBroadcast on 12/20/2007 with Brian CarrollGenerating tons of leads doesn't guarantee more sales will follow. The secret to successful lead generation and B2B marketing today is the process of lead nurturing, which converts more leads into sales opportunities by adding critical human touch.
- Crash Course #9: Direct Marketing Techniques for B-to-B Lead GenerationBroadcast on 3/1/2007 with Ruth StevensIn this seminar you will learn the essentials of generating qualified leads and tracking them to closure. Using examples from companies like IBM, Sprint, and Dun & Bradstreet, this seminar reviews the process of lead generation campaign planning and execution.
- Lead Generation, Qualification and TrackingBroadcast on 3/10/2005 with Ruth P. StevensThis seminar reviews the process of lead generation campaign planning and execution, and then focuses in depth on how to qualify and nurture inquiries, and convert them to the kinds of leads that sales people will love. Finally, you will learn how to track the leads to closure and connect the revenue back to the specific marketing campaign, so you can deliver a demonstrable ROI, even in a multi-channel environment.
Lead Nurturing: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Using Email to Nurture Your Leads on a BudgetReleased on 3/16/2012 with Christine B. WhittemoreIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to effectively nurture your leads via email without breaking the bank.
- Take 10: 6 Steps for Designing Profitable Lead Nurturing ProgramsReleased on 10/1/2010 with Jim LenskoldJoin Jim Lenskold as he guides us through the six key steps for designing (and making the case for) targeted lead nurturing programs that educate and engage the most valuable of these leads.
Lead Nurturing: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- B2B Lead Generation: Marketing ROI & Performance Evaluation StudyMarketingProfs research studies the effectiveness and performance of lead generation comparing quantity to quality.
- B2B Sales Lead Generation: Integration of Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 MediaResearch on how Web 1.0 and Web 2.0 can be used in effective Lead Generation campaigns
- Lead Generation How-To GuideGreat product, great sales team, great marketing collateral - now what? People to sell to, of course. Put your lead generation tactics under the microscope with this enlightening how-to guide. Get more and better qualified leads, faster today.