Brand Equity: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Anatomy of a Rebrand (Part 2 of 3): So You Need a New Identity... Now What?Joe StaplesOnce you've decided that you need a companywide makeover, use these nine tips to achieve the results you want on a reasonable timeline.
Anatomy of a Rebrand (Part 1 of 3): Should You Dump Your Brand Equity?Joe StaplesIt's hard to imagine a world where we lace up our Blue Ribbon Sports running shoes (instead of our Nikes), stop for lunch at Pete's Super Submarines (instead of Subway), ...
The 10 Most Memorable Brand LogosAyaz NanjiConsumers in the United States and the United Kingdom say the logos of Nike, Apple, Coca-Cola, and McDonald’s are the most memorable, according to a recent report from Siegel + ...
The 20 Most Valuable Global Brands in 2015Ayaz NanjiApple is the most valuable global brand in 2015, followed by Google, according to a recent report from Millward Brown.
The 10 Most Popular Brands OnlineAyaz NanjiGoogle was the most popular brand online in 2014, ranking first for the second year in a row, according to a recent report from Infegy.
The 10 Brands Businesspeople Respect Most (and Least)Ayaz NanjiCoca-Cola and PepsiCo are the the most respected US brands by business decision-makers, according to a recent report from CoreBrand.
Which Companies Have the Best Reputations?Ayaz NanjiAmong all companies, Amazon.com has the best reputation with US consumers, according to a recent report by Nielsen and The Harris Poll.
The 25 Most Powerful Corporate BrandsAyaz NanjiThe Coca-Cola Company is the most "powerful" global corporate brand, according to a recent report from CoreBrand.
What Are the 'Simplest' Brands in the World?Ayaz NanjiGlobal consumers rank European-based discount supermarket retailer ALDI as the "simplest" brand in the world—meaning its products and pricing are seen as straightforward and it is viewed as very trustworthy/easy ...
Most Valuable Global Brands: Apple, Google, and Coca-ColaAyaz NanjiFor the first time in the history of Interbrand’s 100 Best Global Brands report, there is a new No. 1 brand: Apple.
Brand Equity: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Managing Your Reputation in a Social WorldBroadcast on 3/10/2011 with Christine B. WhittemoreThis seminar will highlight best practices and strategies for managing your reputation in a social world. You'll learn guidelines on how to make the most out of conversations with customers.
- Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a TimeBroadcast on 7/2/2009 with Joel CommTwitter, tweets, tweeps and peeps. It's all over the media right now, but can you really use Twitter to win customers? Yes. Yes, you can.
- Brand Metrics: Three Pathways to Measure ROIBroadcast on 4/5/2007 with Don E. SchultzThis program has been used by marketing professionals all over the world. It enables marketing managers to discuss branding and marketing communication metrics on a level playing field with their internal financial and accounting counterparts.
- Partnership Brand Marketing: How to Connect Your Brand to Other Brands to Win CustomersBroadcast on 1/12/2006 with Gregory PollackThis seminar will show you how to connect your brand to another brand to gain new customers. Examples where ketchup was paired with home video, and toys were aligned with food, will demonstrate how to extend your reach and tap into a new customer base.
Brand Equity: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Monitor Conversations with Free Online ToolsReleased on 3/25/2011 with Douglas MetzgarIn this short webcast, community marketing principal Douglas Metzgar demonstrates how you can monitor conversations online for free.
- Take 10: Create an Effective Corporate YouTube VideoReleased on 12/24/2010 with Michael MillerIn this short but extremely tactical presentation by online marketing specialist Michael Miller, he explains not only which online video formats to pursue, but also how to implement them to create more interesting and engaging viewer experiences.
- Take 10: Creating a YouTube Channel Page that Reflects Your BrandReleased on 12/3/2010 with Michael MillerTune in to this quick and dirty rundown of what it takes to customize your YouTube channel to match your brand, and be the envy of your competitors.