Brand Equity: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
The 10 Brands Businesspeople Respect Most (and Least)Ayaz NanjiCoca-Cola and PepsiCo are the the most respected US brands by business decision-makers, according to a recent report from CoreBrand.
Which Companies Have the Best Reputations?Ayaz NanjiAmong all companies, Amazon.com has the best reputation with US consumers, according to a recent report by Nielsen and The Harris Poll.
The 25 Most Powerful Corporate BrandsAyaz NanjiThe Coca-Cola Company is the most "powerful" global corporate brand, according to a recent report from CoreBrand.
What Are the 'Simplest' Brands in the World?Ayaz NanjiGlobal consumers rank European-based discount supermarket retailer ALDI as the "simplest" brand in the world—meaning its products and pricing are seen as straightforward and it is viewed as very trustworthy/easy ...
Most Valuable Global Brands: Apple, Google, and Coca-ColaAyaz NanjiFor the first time in the history of Interbrand’s 100 Best Global Brands report, there is a new No. 1 brand: Apple.
Most Valuable Global Brands: Coca-Cola, Apple, and IBMCoca-Cola, Apple, and IBM became the three most valuable brands in 2012, according to Interbrand's 13th annual Best Global Brands report. Coca-Cola retained its No. 1 position from the 2011 ...
Above-the-Fold Placement on SERPs Drives Brand ValueThe relative position of a brand on an organic search engine results page (SERP) appears to influence key brand measures among target consumers, such as brand awareness, brand quality, and ...
What Are the Top Nonprofit US Brands?The Girl Scouts of the USA, Best Friends Animal Society, Stand Up to Cancer, American Red Cross, and Goodwill are among the top nonprofit brands within their respective categories, according ...
Five Steps to Effective Brand Promotion [Slide Show]Thi Huyen Trang NgoThink back to your first job interview; friends and family likely told you to "sell yourself." It turns out, that is also the approach to successfully marketing your brand. Here ...
Why Your Customers Are Just Not That Into YouDan KohnDo you know what your customers want from their business interactions? Learn which marketing activities draw customers closer to your brand—and which ones act as repellants.
Brand Equity: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Managing Your Reputation in a Social WorldBroadcast on 3/10/2011 with Christine B. WhittemoreThis seminar will highlight best practices and strategies for managing your reputation in a social world. You'll learn guidelines on how to make the most out of conversations with customers.
- Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a TimeBroadcast on 7/2/2009 with Joel CommTwitter, tweets, tweeps and peeps. It's all over the media right now, but can you really use Twitter to win customers? Yes. Yes, you can.
- Brand Metrics: Three Pathways to Measure ROIBroadcast on 4/5/2007 with Don E. SchultzThis program has been used by marketing professionals all over the world. It enables marketing managers to discuss branding and marketing communication metrics on a level playing field with their internal financial and accounting counterparts.
- Partnership Brand Marketing: How to Connect Your Brand to Other Brands to Win CustomersBroadcast on 1/12/2006 with Gregory PollackThis seminar will show you how to connect your brand to another brand to gain new customers. Examples where ketchup was paired with home video, and toys were aligned with food, will demonstrate how to extend your reach and tap into a new customer base.
Brand Equity: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Monitor Conversations with Free Online ToolsReleased on 3/25/2011 with Douglas MetzgarIn this short webcast, community marketing principal Douglas Metzgar demonstrates how you can monitor conversations online for free.
- Take 10: Create an Effective Corporate YouTube VideoReleased on 12/24/2010 with Michael MillerIn this short but extremely tactical presentation by online marketing specialist Michael Miller, he explains not only which online video formats to pursue, but also how to implement them to create more interesting and engaging viewer experiences.
- Take 10: Creating a YouTube Channel Page that Reflects Your BrandReleased on 12/3/2010 with Michael MillerTune in to this quick and dirty rundown of what it takes to customize your YouTube channel to match your brand, and be the envy of your competitors.