Email Campaigns: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
When Consumers Engage With Black Friday Emails and Social PostsAyaz NanjiDo people prefer to receive Black Friday promotional messages on the day itself or beforehand? Is there a difference between how consumers engage with emails and Facebook posts in the ...
The Best Months for Retail Email CTRs, Unsubscribes, and ConversionsAyaz NanjiConsumers are most likely to click through emails sent by retailers in October, and least likely to unsubscribe from email lists in December, according to a recent report from Retention ...
How to Sidestep the Spam Folder in Your Email MarketingElizabeth VictorFrom phishing messages to malicious attachments and links to viruses, spam affects billions of email users each year. If your marketing emails are mistakenly considered spam, you'll lose both ...
Email Deliverability 2015: Are Messages Reaching Inboxes?Ayaz NanjiOnly 79% of legitimate marketing messages sent by brands are arriving in consumers' inboxes, with the rest ending up in spam folders or getting lost, according to a recent report ...
Four Ways to Supercharge Your Holiday Email Strategy [Infographic]Ayaz NanjiOnline retailers say social integration, mobile optimization, list segmentation, and personalization are the keys to successful holiday email campaigns this year, according to a recent report from Campaigner.
2015 Email Benchmarks by IndustryAyaz NanjiHow do email campaigns' open rates, click-through rates, click-to-open rates, and unsubscribe rates vary by industry?
How Two Key Factors Affect Email Open RatesAyaz NanjiThe size of a marketing email campaign and the sender's industry have a significant impact on open rates, according to a recent report from Constant Contact.
Five Best-Practices for Real-Time Contextual MarketingJustin FosterMarketing to people based on their real-time context is all the rage. But marketers need to be careful, because it may not be a fit for their organization.
The What, When, and Who of Successful Emails [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiWhat you put in your emails, when you send them, and who opens them are the biggest factors for a successful email campaign. Here's a closer look at each factor.
What Makes a Marketing Email Go Viral?Which types of emails from brands are consumers most likely to forward? Are personalization, segmentation, audience size, and subject matter virality factors?
Email Campaigns: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- MarketingProfs University: The Blueprint for Email Marketing SuccessBroadcast on 10/8/2015 with Karen TalaveraIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn the components of a successful email marketing plan and gain an understanding of the rationale behind the must-have message types, hierarchies, and priorities. You'll leave with a blueprint that will enable you to effectively map and improve your own messaging.
- MarketingProfs University: Customers Trump Analytics—Why Email Marketing Is About People, Not MetricsBroadcast on 12/4/2014 with Michael BarberIn this PRO seminar, we'll cover the latest email trends and research, and dive into specific examples of email branding, acquisition, loyalty, and retention strategies. You'll learn how to maximize the return on your efforts through improved writing techniques, a deeper understanding of user groups and behaviors, and much more!
- How to Successfully Break the “Rules” of Email Marketing and Get Better ResultsBroadcast on 10/25/2012 with DJ Waldow, Jason FallsJoin DJ Waldow and Jason Falls as they highlight individuals and companies who don't follow the "best practices" of email marketing and have still found incredible success.
- MarketingProfs University: Developing an Email Strategy That Keeps People ConnectedBroadcast on 3/15/2012 with Morgan StewartThis PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Email Marketing Master Course will identify the critical strategic elements for successful email programs, tie those elements to your specific business objectives, and demonstrate how to continually optimize your email program based on customer feedback.
- MarketingProfs University: 5 Email Marketing Trends You Can't IgnoreBroadcast on 5/12/2011 with Loren McDonaldJoin us for this special PRO seminar and kickoff to the all-new MarketingProfs University Email Marketing Essentials and learn how you can meet the challenges of email marketing in a world gone "mocial."
- Shift Your B2B Marketing into High Gear: Lead Management, Social Media & Integration (FREE)Broadcast on 3/25/2010 with Roy Young, and featured MarketingProfs B2B Forum SpeakersGet expert advice on how to turn more leads into customers through the latest techniques in lead management and integration of social media into your marketing programs.
- Getting Through and Staying Clean: Improving Your Email Sender ReputationBroadcast on 8/15/2008 with Karen Talavera, James O'BrienEmail marketers have more challenges than ever when it comes to breaking through inbox barriers. This is the second of two seminars aimed at helping you get your messages to your intended readers.
- Email Marketing Success: 10 Campaigns Examined for Better and for WorseBroadcast on 8/24/2006 with Stephan SpencerThis virtual seminar is going to get "hands on" with reviews of actual email campaigns submitted by MarketingProfs members. If you've ever wondered what you were doing wrong with your email marketing, this is the seminar for you.
- One-to-One Email Campaigns for B2B OrganizationsBroadcast on 1/20/2005 with Jason O'ConnorThis virtual seminar will teach basic one-to-one, permission-based marketing techniques that lead to customer-focused web sites and email campaigns. It will identify specific features a corporate website should have to take advantage of the power of one-to-one marketing. Everything from website layout, features, usability and communications will be explored. Then we will look how to create and conduct an email marketing campaign that utilizes one-to-one marketing principles to maximize sales. Email list development, renting lists, website support, message creation and proper responses will all be discussed as it relates to one-to-one marketing.
Email Campaigns: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Email Marketing Strategies—Out With the Old, In With the NewReleased on 5/15/2015 with Christina IngeIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to align your email efforts with changing technology, increase open and click through rates, and grow your email ROI. We'll show you how to create a whole new life for your emails by sweeping away dusty, outdated practices.
- Take 10: Zero in on Your Audience to Improve Email Opens, Clicks, and ROIReleased on 8/23/2013 with Reggie BradyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn six ways to segment your customers. You'll learn how to make your emails more relevant to your audience and improve your opens, clicks, and overall ROI.
- Take 10: Triggered Email Messages that Will Make Your Cash Register RingReleased on 3/29/2013 with Reggie BradyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn about three types of triggered messages that you should add to your marketing arsenal.
- Take 10: Three High Impact Email Marketing Tests You Can Implement TodayReleased on 10/26/2012 with Hunter BoyleIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to implement a few quick and easy high-impact tests that will garner results.
- Take 10: Using Email to Nurture Your Leads on a BudgetReleased on 3/16/2012 with Christine B. WhittemoreIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to effectively nurture your leads via email without breaking the bank.
Email Campaigns: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Email Essentials: The Keys to Increasing Open RatesIn this 24-page guide, we begin by introducing email open rates, current industry averages, and ways to maximize your data accuracy. Then, we delve into six key factors that greatly impact email opens and offer various tips for improving your efforts in these areas.
- Email Marketing How-To GuideGet the most up-to-date info on email marketing. Step-by-step guides and answers to all those annoying questions about contradicting metrics.
- E-Newsletter How-To GuideThe e-newsletter has become ubiquitous. Almost a dime a dozen. How do you make yours not only stand out in the inbox, but make a positive impact on your bottom line? This guide will show you how.