Email Campaigns: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Five Simple but Often Overlooked Ways to Boost Your Email MarketingMeera KothandIs your email marketing growing stale? If you're up for trying something different, possibly even a little scary, try these somewhat unconventional ways to give your email marketing that much-needed ...
How to Optimize Your Email Production Workflow [Infographic]Verónica JarskiWhat's your production process like? How can you improve it? These tips and tools can help you optimize your workflow.
How Brands Are Using Triggered Email CampaignsAyaz NanjiTriggered email campaigns receive significantly more engagement than other types of messages, yet they are still not widely used by brands, according to recent research from Yesmail.
Six Email Habits That Are Alienating Your CustomersTink TaylorBusinesses depend on email as the glue that pulls marketing tactics together, yet many otherwise savvy marketers misuse email in a way that ultimately alienates customers. Here are six common ...
How Retailers Use Welcome Emails to Engage Consumers [Infographic]Ayaz NanjiSome 62% of e-commerce marketers say they send new email subscribers some sort of welcome message within 24 hours of signing up, according to recent research from Campaigner.
The Six Most Effective E-Commerce Email TacticsAyaz NanjiE-commerce marketers say sending subscribers exclusive offers is the most effective email tactic they use, according to recent research from Bronto.
Five Outbound-Email FAQs That Stump Even Experienced MarketersWilliam WickeyWhat's the best day and time to send outbound marketing emails? How many outreach attempts is "enough"? How long should emails be? Those and other email-related questions can be tough ...
Dying Sales Funnel? Bring Dead Leads to Life Through Lead NurtureBrad DodgeRather than just pass leads off to Sales, marketers now shape and guide prospects through the sales funnel until purchase intent is clear. Thanks to lead nurturing, doing so is ...
How to Prepare Your Organization for Marketing AutomationAndrew DaviesMarketing automation tools too often don't meet marketers' demand generation goals. Why? Many marketers assume marketing automation is a "set it and forget it" process; actually, it requires a lot ...
Which US Presidential Candidate Is Winning the Email Battle?Ayaz NanjiHillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders hold big advantages over Donald Trump in email list size, but the presumptive GOP nominee tops both Democrats in email open rate, according to recent ...
Email Campaigns: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Eight Easy Ways to Amp Up Your Email List GrowthBroadcast on 12/10/2015 with Austin BlissIn this PRO seminar, you'll get actionable, no-cost strategies to collect the maximum quantity of email addresses and the tricks for keeping typos, errors, and bogus entries out of your database. We'll show you how to put these tips into action as well as how to effectively utilize third-party services to support your email efforts.
- MarketingProfs University: The Blueprint for Email Marketing SuccessBroadcast on 10/8/2015 with Karen TalaveraIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn the components of a successful email marketing plan and gain an understanding of the rationale behind the must-have message types, hierarchies, and priorities. You'll leave with a blueprint that will enable you to effectively map and improve your own messaging.
- MarketingProfs University: Customers Trump Analytics—Why Email Marketing Is About People, Not MetricsBroadcast on 12/4/2014 with Michael BarberIn this PRO seminar, we'll cover the latest email trends and research, and dive into specific examples of email branding, acquisition, loyalty, and retention strategies. You'll learn how to maximize the return on your efforts through improved writing techniques, a deeper understanding of user groups and behaviors, and much more!
- How to Successfully Break the “Rules” of Email Marketing and Get Better ResultsBroadcast on 10/25/2012 with DJ Waldow, Jason FallsJoin DJ Waldow and Jason Falls as they highlight individuals and companies who don't follow the "best practices" of email marketing and have still found incredible success.
- MarketingProfs University: Developing an Email Strategy That Keeps People ConnectedBroadcast on 3/15/2012 with Morgan StewartThis PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Email Marketing Master Course will identify the critical strategic elements for successful email programs, tie those elements to your specific business objectives, and demonstrate how to continually optimize your email program based on customer feedback.
- MarketingProfs University: 5 Email Marketing Trends You Can't IgnoreBroadcast on 5/12/2011 with Loren McDonaldJoin us for this special PRO seminar and kickoff to the all-new MarketingProfs University Email Marketing Essentials and learn how you can meet the challenges of email marketing in a world gone "mocial."
- Shift Your B2B Marketing into High Gear: Lead Management, Social Media & Integration (FREE)Broadcast on 3/25/2010 with Roy Young, and featured MarketingProfs B2B Forum SpeakersGet expert advice on how to turn more leads into customers through the latest techniques in lead management and integration of social media into your marketing programs.
- Getting Through and Staying Clean: Improving Your Email Sender ReputationBroadcast on 8/15/2008 with Karen Talavera, James O'BrienEmail marketers have more challenges than ever when it comes to breaking through inbox barriers. This is the second of two seminars aimed at helping you get your messages to your intended readers.
- Email Marketing Success: 10 Campaigns Examined for Better and for WorseBroadcast on 8/24/2006 with Stephan SpencerThis virtual seminar is going to get "hands on" with reviews of actual email campaigns submitted by MarketingProfs members. If you've ever wondered what you were doing wrong with your email marketing, this is the seminar for you.
- One-to-One Email Campaigns for B2B OrganizationsBroadcast on 1/20/2005 with Jason O'ConnorThis virtual seminar will teach basic one-to-one, permission-based marketing techniques that lead to customer-focused web sites and email campaigns. It will identify specific features a corporate website should have to take advantage of the power of one-to-one marketing. Everything from website layout, features, usability and communications will be explored. Then we will look how to create and conduct an email marketing campaign that utilizes one-to-one marketing principles to maximize sales. Email list development, renting lists, website support, message creation and proper responses will all be discussed as it relates to one-to-one marketing.
Email Campaigns: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Four Ways to Increase Your Email Clickthrough RatesReleased on 1/8/2016 with Stephan HovnanianIn just 10 minutes, we'll cover four design and copy techniques that will get your subscribers to take action. We'll also show you how to measure the lift they give your campaigns.
- Take 10: Reduce Your Email Bounce RateReleased on 12/11/2015 with Austin BlissIn just 10 minutes, we'll show you how to reduce your email bounce rate for a fraction of the cost of replacing names. We'll share easy-to-use strategies that you can apply right away to help you reconnect with lost customers.
- Take 10: Email Marketing Strategies—Out With the Old, In With the NewReleased on 5/15/2015 with Christina IngeIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to align your email efforts with changing technology, increase open and click through rates, and grow your email ROI. We'll show you how to create a whole new life for your emails by sweeping away dusty, outdated practices.
- Take 10: Zero in on Your Audience to Improve Email Opens, Clicks, and ROIReleased on 8/23/2013 with Reggie BradyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn six ways to segment your customers. You'll learn how to make your emails more relevant to your audience and improve your opens, clicks, and overall ROI.
- Take 10: Triggered Email Messages that Will Make Your Cash Register RingReleased on 3/29/2013 with Reggie BradyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn about three types of triggered messages that you should add to your marketing arsenal.
- Take 10: Three High Impact Email Marketing Tests You Can Implement TodayReleased on 10/26/2012 with Hunter BoyleIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to implement a few quick and easy high-impact tests that will garner results.
- Take 10: Using Email to Nurture Your Leads on a BudgetReleased on 3/16/2012 with Christine B. WhittemoreIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to effectively nurture your leads via email without breaking the bank.
Email Campaigns: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Email Essentials: The Keys to Increasing Open RatesIn this 24-page guide, we begin by introducing email open rates, current industry averages, and ways to maximize your data accuracy. Then, we delve into six key factors that greatly impact email opens and offer various tips for improving your efforts in these areas.
- Email Marketing How-To GuideGet the most up-to-date info on email marketing. Step-by-step guides and answers to all those annoying questions about contradicting metrics.
- E-Newsletter How-To GuideThe e-newsletter has become ubiquitous. Almost a dime a dozen. How do you make yours not only stand out in the inbox, but make a positive impact on your bottom line? This guide will show you how.