Case Studies: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Content, Social, and Video in the Tech Purchase Process [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiThe more an IT decision-maker (ITDM) knows about a vendor's product, the more likely he or she is to purchase it. Here's a look at how ITDMs educate themselves and ...
Three Key Ways to to Help Your Business Find '2X' Profit GrowthJeanne HurlbertMany companies turn to newer, hotter media and technology when they want to increase profits. But being successful isn't about tech; it's about effectively engaging customers. Here are three ways ...
B2B Content Marketing: Trends and Benchmarks for 2012Content marketing is gaining in popularity: 83.5% of B2B marketers surveyed say they are stepping up their content marketing production over the next 12 months, up from the 71% who ...
Five Tips for Case-Study Videos That Get ResultsWe have short attention spans, and we don't have a ton of time to learn. Plus, the success models of companies like Kickstarter make it clear that the case-study video ...
Four Typical Weaknesses of Case Studies [Slide Show]Christian GulliksenCase studies are meant to satisfy every professional's voyeuristic impulse—each an inspirational opportunity to observe the secret process that took a company from challenge to success. But just how useful ...
Case Study: One Company's Clever Approach to Turning Online Transactions Into Social ExperiencesKimberly SmithOnline testimonials are undeniably valuable, but they come after the sale. What if you could start that engine earlier? Learn how one company used Twitter and landing pages to boost ...
Follow AMEX's Example of a Successful Facebook CampaignKimberly SmithSure, Facebook promotions can get you some "Likes," but is that all there is? Learn how American Express's Israel division used Facebook to gain valuable customer insight and deepen brand ...
Case Study: Why Targeting by Level of Engagement WorksBecca WrightThe words "engagement" and "hypertargeting" are practically everywhere, but what happens when you combine the two? Learn how one company ran a diverse campaign that captured the interest of core, ...
A Case Study in Landing Page Optimization: How to Double the Impact of Your BudgetBob HebeisenNeed help boosting your landing page conversions? Learn six landing page optimization principles that helped one website nearly double its conversion rate...
B2B Sales: Don't Spray and Pray, Tell Stories Instead [Video]Michael HarrisToday, B2B buyers are busy, busy, busy... doing the work of multiple people. The last thing they have time for is a salesperson who takes a spray-and-pray approach: a generic ...
Case Studies: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- FREE: Cisco and the Social Web: Our Adoption and EvolutionBroadcast on 8/26/2010 with LaSandra BrillLearn how Cisco integrated social media into a product launch and reached ninety times the audience of previous launch campaigns, at one-sixth of the cost. Plus, hear how social media continues to play a large role in driving sales and product development at Cisco.
- Tales from Twitterville: How Small Shops and Global Giants are Putting Twitter to WorkBroadcast on 4/8/2010 with Shel IsraelCome hear real stories of how businesses have used Twitter to increase sales, avoid PR disasters and so much more. You'll see the power of Twitter and learn new ways to use this tool for marketing, customer service and simply engaging with your customers.
- Leading Them by the Nose: How Web Visitors Follow the Scent of InformationBroadcast on 3/4/2010 with Jared SpoolGot Web content? Are visitors successful finding it, or do they give up and hit the Back button?
- Street Stories: Social Media and the Sales CycleBroadcast on 8/6/2009 with Chris BroganHow does "joining the conversation" help your marketing team convert some actual sales?
- Telling a Story that Sells: Case Studies with HeartBroadcast on 2/14/2008 with Gail Z. MartinCompelling case studies invite prospects to place themselves in the story and imagine the rewards of their own successful outcome. Case studies become a marketer's secret weapon for creating an emotional link with valuable prospects.
- B2B Web Power: How to Find, Create and Write the Content You Need, FastBroadcast on 9/15/2005 with Jonathan KranzThis seminar will show you how to write impactful content. In one convenient, 90-minute crash course, participants will acquire the practical skills they need.
Case Studies: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Five Keys to Creating Case Studies That SellReleased on 3/22/2013 with Gail Z. MartinIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn five quick and easy ways to put case studies to use for your business. You'll walk away with tactical advice for making your case studies stand out and achieving big sales results.
- Take 10: 3 Ways to Block and Crush Your Biggest CompetitorReleased on 7/15/2011 with Stephen DennyIn this Take 10, strategy and marketing consultant, Stephen Denny—author of "Killing Giants: 10 Strategies to Topple the Goliath in Your Industry"—arms you with three rules for winning business battles.
Case Studies: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- How to Create the Ultimate Case StudyIn this 28-page guide, you'll be given an 8-step plan for creating the ultimate case study—one that will meet your prospect's needs, and in turn, help you get the results you want.
- Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best PracticesMarketing automation can have a big impact on your sales and marketing efforts. Learn the ins and outs of marketing automation capabilities, how to make the best use of them, and resources for selecting the best system for you with MarketingProfs' Marketing Automation Management: Basics and Best Practices guide.
- Influencer Marketing Success StoriesInfluencer Marketing Success Stories features 13 companies that have leveraged the influence of outspoken opinion-makers and ordinary online reviewers to achieve their marketing objectives. With examples including Forbes Digital and Virgin America, this new Case Study Collection will show you how use influencer to boost brand awareness, introduce new products, increase sales, and more.
- Social Media Integration Success StoriesTwitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. While these social media tools are all effective on their own, they work best when part of other marketing programs. See how 10 companies have maximized results by integrating social media into traditional marketing efforts.
- Website Conversion Success StoriesMany marketers spend too much time and money trying to get people to visit their sites, and not enough boosting the number of sales from the people already visiting. See how 11 companies, including Jelly Belly Candy Company and Kinaxis, are transforming their landing pages, and get great ideas for optimizing your own site to increase sales.
- LinkedIn Success StoriesLinkedIn is used by 55 million professionals as a place to network, trade advice, and demonstrate business expertise. See how 11 companies, including PR firms, advertising agencies, and software companies, are using LinkedIn to show expertise, generate leads, and conduct research.
- Mobile Marketing Success StoriesMobile marketing campaigns can be inexpensive, easy to execute, and very profitable. See how 8 B2B and 11 B2C companies are using SMS, mobile websites, mobile ads, Smartphone applications, and Bluetooth marketing to achieve huge results.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to a Social Media Program: Everything you need to know about establishing your strategy, policy and teamThe adage “think before you speak” has now become “think before you write.” In this age of instant messaging, businesses need to wield their online words thoughtfully. Check out MarketingProfs “A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Social Media Program” to learn how to create your social media strategy, policy and team.
- Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelopePropel your email marketing efforts beyond the subject line. Read Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelope to learn how to convert your emails into money-making machines.
- Twitter Success Stories: How 11 Companies are Achieving Their Marketing Objectives—140 Characters at a TimeTwitter’s brief tweets let you communicate with friends and family. But did you know that those 140 characters can also build your business? Read Twitter Success Stories: How 11 companies are achieving their marketing objectives, 140 characters at a time.