Email: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
What Marketers Do: Their Tactics, Tools, Challenges, and Campaigns [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiIn a recent survey, marketers were asked about their favorite marketing technologies, tools, and tactics, along with the types of marketing challenges they face and marketing campaigns they launch. Here's ...
Six Trends for 2014 in Mobile Marketing and AdvertisingGregory KennedyEnvisioning the future of the mobile marketing industry is certainly challenging. Nevertheless, to guide marketers through the 2014 mobile planning process, outlined here are some important trends and innovations.
Animated GIFs in Email: Three Great Examples and Five Quick TipsEmily KonouchiThoughtful, eye-catching animation in email has the ability to compliment a marketing message rather than distract from it. Here are three ways Emma customers have used animated GIFs to make ...
Email Benchmarks: The Value of a Mobile Click, CTRs by Industry, Subscriber Activity TrendsAyaz NanjiAcross all industries, 16% of sales driven by email now happen via a mobile device, with 56% of those mobile sales completed on a tablet and 44% on a smartphone, ...
How to Increase Email Marketing Conversions [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiTo help boost your email marketing conversions, check out these suggestions from a Monetate infographic.
Seven Ways to Go Beyond Black Friday If You're a Small BusinessJoe MannaSmall businesses can't go toe to toe against large retailers on Black Friday. It's just not a fair fight... But small businesses can still capitalize on Black Friday in ways ...
The B2B Marketers Guide to Dreamforce 2013 [Infographic]If you're a B2B marketer attending Dreamforce, Nov. 18-21, 2013, in San Francisco, you need a quick guide to all its B2B-related sessions and networking events. The following infographic by ...
Which Types of Websites Are Visited Most Frequently?Ayaz NanjiMost people globally who are online visit three types of websites once a week or more: a search engine (74%), a social network (64%), and a portal site for checking ...
Five Mobile Email Strategies for the 2013 Holiday Season [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiHoliday shoppers are more likely than ever to use their smartphones and tablets while doing their errands. Check out five ways to reach those mobile holiday shoppers.
Email Open Rates: Truth, Lies, and What to Do About ThemKaren TalaveraDeclining email open rates... Chances are, they bother you as a marketer. Don't fret, here's both a diagnostic checklist as well as suggestions on alternative, more useful ways to measure ...
Email: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
Email Marketing for Rebels: DJ Waldow and Jason Falls on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantAll rumors to the contrary, email marketing is not dead or dying. In fact, email is thriving, according to DJ Waldow and his co-conspirator Jason Falls, co-authors of the forthcoming book, The Rebel's Guide to Email Marketing, which explodes many ...
Email: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Email Deliverability: Trends, Changes, and ImpactBroadcast on 11/12/2013 with Spencer KollasJoin us for this free seminar and learn about the latest trends in email deliverability and how they affect your email programs, as well as your sender reputation. Sponsored by Experian Marketing Services.
- Marketing Automation: Target, Acquire, and Convert the RIGHT ProspectsBroadcast on 10/15/2013 with Dave FaupelJoin us for this seminar and get real life examples of how marketers can rise to the challenge—continually tweaking their programs to acquire and convert the right prospects, leading to increased revenue and improved ROI. Sponsored by Silverpop.
- MarketingProfs University: Developing an Email Strategy That Keeps People ConnectedBroadcast on 3/15/2012 with Morgan StewartThis PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Email Marketing Master Course will identify the critical strategic elements for successful email programs, tie those elements to your specific business objectives, and demonstrate how to continually optimize your email program based on customer feedback.
- Subject Lines: The Hidden Impact on Email Subscriber BehaviorBroadcast on 8/18/2011 with Dela QuistUncover the keys to developing a successful subject line strategy that focuses subscriber behavior over time during this PRO seminar. Learn why open rate alone doesn't indicate success.
Email: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Three High Impact Email Marketing Tests You Can Implement TodayReleased on 10/26/2012 with Hunter BoyleIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to implement a few quick and easy high-impact tests that will garner results.
- Take 10: Five Tips for Starting an E-Newsletter That People WantReleased on 3/2/2012 with Margie ClaymanIn just 10 minutes, learn the basics you need to know before you launch an e-newsletter: how to start (and grow) a list for your newsletter, how to create a manageable content plan for your newsletter, and how to retain your readers once you have them.
Email: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelopePropel your email marketing efforts beyond the subject line. Read Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelope to learn how to convert your emails into money-making machines.