Email: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Top Six Email Marketing Trends You Need to Keep Pace WithLiga BizuneEmail marketing is likely a vital part of you marketing strategy. You'll need to keep up with these email trends if you want your marketing to remain relevant.
How Six Common Words Influence 1-to-1 Email Open RatesAyaz NanjiShould you use, or avoid, certain words in your subject lines when sending emails directly to business contacts?
How Online Publishers Can Take Advantage of Automation in EmailTony D'AnnaAutomated email campaigns can help publishers—whether traditional, new, media and entertainment, gaming, or apps publishers—reach the right audience at well-timed moments to drive more website traffic.
A Content Marketer's Guide to Not Getting OverwhelmedSylvia JensenManaging content marketing can be stressful. This brief guide will show you how to use time and technology to maximize success without raising your stress levels.
Seven Email Innovations to Bring Context to Your CampaignsCatherine MagoffinInnovations are helping email to continue leading the way to more contextual and cross-channel experiences for consumers. Here are seven ways to tap into the contextual power of email.
12 Secrets of the Human Brain to Use in Your Marketing [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiKnowing how the human mind processes information and images can help you become a more engaging and effective marketer.
Four Ways to Attract New Email Subscribers and Grow a Better ListChristopher LesterYou're on a constant quest to connect with prospects, customers, and subscribers. Cultivating a high-performing email list should be a priority. These four steps will help build your list—and boost ...
The Five Most Effective (and Ineffective) Words in Email Subject LinesAyaz NanjiWhich words in subject lines significantly increase consumer opens of marketing emails, and which words significantly decrease opens?
Three Digital Marketing Tactics You Should Adopt in 2015 [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiAre you prepared to tackle digital marketing in 2015? Here's a look at three tactics to include in your marketing this year.
How Marketers Grow Their Email ListsAyaz NanjiRequiring registration either to gain access to restricted areas within a website or to download premium content is the most effective tactic marketers say they use to grow their email ...
Email: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
The Secret to Shareable Content: Syed Balkhi Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneEntrepreneur Syed Balkhi, creator of popular sites List25 and WPBeginner, shares tips for creating shareable content.
Email Marketing for Rebels: DJ Waldow and Jason Falls on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantAll rumors to the contrary, email marketing is not dead or dying. In fact, email is thriving, according to DJ Waldow and his co-conspirator Jason Falls, co-authors of the forthcoming book, The Rebel's Guide to Email Marketing, which explodes many ...
Email: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- MarketingProfs University: Customers Trump Analytics—Why Email Marketing Is About People, Not MetricsBroadcast on 12/4/2014 with Michael BarberIn this PRO seminar, we'll cover the latest email trends and research, and dive into specific examples of email branding, acquisition, loyalty, and retention strategies. You'll learn how to maximize the return on your efforts through improved writing techniques, a deeper understanding of user groups and behaviors, and much more!
- MarketingProfs University: Developing an Email Strategy That Keeps People ConnectedBroadcast on 3/15/2012 with Morgan StewartThis PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's Email Marketing Master Course will identify the critical strategic elements for successful email programs, tie those elements to your specific business objectives, and demonstrate how to continually optimize your email program based on customer feedback.
- Subject Lines: The Hidden Impact on Email Subscriber BehaviorBroadcast on 8/18/2011 with Dela QuistUncover the keys to developing a successful subject line strategy that focuses subscriber behavior over time during this PRO seminar. Learn why open rate alone doesn't indicate success.
Email: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Crafting Killer Subject Lines—Seven Techniques Your Target Can't ResistReleased on 3/6/2015 with Nancy HarhutIn just 10 minutes, we'll show you how to craft killer subject lines that will ensure your emails get opened. You'll learn how to master seven subject line techniques that will instantly increase your open and read rates.
- Take 10: Three High Impact Email Marketing Tests You Can Implement TodayReleased on 10/26/2012 with Hunter BoyleIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to implement a few quick and easy high-impact tests that will garner results.
- Take 10: Five Tips for Starting an E-Newsletter That People WantReleased on 3/2/2012 with Margie ClaymanIn just 10 minutes, learn the basics you need to know before you launch an e-newsletter: how to start (and grow) a list for your newsletter, how to create a manageable content plan for your newsletter, and how to retain your readers once you have them.
Email: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Email Essentials: The Keys to Increasing Open RatesIn this 24-page guide, we begin by introducing email open rates, current industry averages, and ways to maximize your data accuracy. Then, we delve into six key factors that greatly impact email opens and offer various tips for improving your efforts in these areas.
- Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelopePropel your email marketing efforts beyond the subject line. Read Email Success Stories: How 11 companies are pushing the (electronic) envelope to learn how to convert your emails into money-making machines.