Videos: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Create Compelling Marketing Videos That Educate and Entertain [Infographic]Rebecca TothWant to marketing videos that grab your customers' attention and keeps them coming back for more? Then check out these tips for creating instructional, informational, and entertaining marketing videos.
The Video Consumption Habits of US ConsumersAyaz NanjiMore than half of US consumers (59%) say their television set is being transformed into an overgrown monitor for viewing content they select from an online device, according to a ...
Three Ways to Visually Present Information (Without Spending a Fortune)Pooja LohanaWhy can we watch three movies in a day but we're barely able to manage three books in a week—or a month? Humans are wired for visualization. We can more ...
Video Marketers Prove ROI Better Than Text-Based Marketers [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiVideo is easier to track and measure than text-based content, according to Vidyard. Here's a look at the many metrics for video marketing you can use to prove ROI.
#SocialSkim: Cyber Lions Winners, Video Marketing Improved, GIF Use for Business, More!Angela NatividadWhat an inspiration-packed week! See what won the Cyber Lions at Cannes, learn how social media can improve video marketing, and get the scoop on how best to use GIFs ...
#SocialSkim: Trends, High-Quality Visuals, Optimized Twitter Tracking, Apple's Plans, More!Angela NatividadTalk about a busy week in social business! Score a handy new trend-brainstorming tool. Find out how Instagram is making high-quality visuals easier to produce and share. Get tips on ...
The Right Video Content for Your BrandSerban EnacheTo draw attention to your brand, video footage must visually engage viewers and provide them with meaningful information. Here's how to get the most out of stock video.
Content, Social, and Video in the Tech Purchase Process [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiThe more an IT decision-maker (ITDM) knows about a vendor's product, the more likely he or she is to purchase it. Here's a look at how ITDMs educate themselves and ...
#SocialSkim: Most Engaging Topics on Twitter and Facebook, Platform Updates, Scaling Content...Angela NatividadLearn what branded vids won mothers' hearts, which topics engage most on Twitter and Facebook (and how to take advantage of them), what's new with social platforms, and how one ...
Online Video Trends: Devices, Demographics, Audience SizeAyaz NanjiAmerican adults prefer original digital video content to news, sports and daytime programming on television, and they like it almost as much as they do primetime TV, according to a ...
Videos: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
How Humor Can Humanize a B2B Brand: Tim Washer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantIn this episode, we talk with Tim Washer, the man behind the IBM marketing video selected as a "Staff Pick" by Comedy Central, an honor not many B2B marketing pieces can claim. Tim is now social media manager at Cisco, ...
Making the Case for Google+: Guy Kawasaki on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantGuy Kawasaki loves Google+ so much, he wrote a book about it: What the Plus! Since I've been rather slow to get on the Google+ bus, I invited Guy to Marketing Smarts to talk about why I should give it ...
Videos: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Using Visual Stories to Create an Urge to ActBroadcast on 4/24/2014 with Andrew DavisThis PRO seminar will reveal the secrets to creating great video stories that actually drive revenue.
- MarketingProfs University: Winning the Video RevolutionBroadcast on 10/13/2011 with Steve StockmanDuring this PRO seminar you'll learn how to rethink your approach to video and create videos that don't suck. Uncover the 10 critical elements of an effective video, including why audiences watch videos and how to make your story a success.
- Creating Fresh B2B Video Content All Year LongBroadcast on 5/26/2011 with Pete SavageWhether you're new to video or not, your ability to consistently generate and nurture leads with this medium comes down to one critical area—the ability to quickly and confidently map out and produce video content that prospects actually want to watch. Learn how to to keep turning out enough fresh, quality online video content to last the next 18 months.
- Charting New Frontiers: Marketing Discoveries from the B2B ForumBroadcast on 4/21/2011 with B2B Forum SpeakersJoin us for this FREE preview seminar of the B2B Forum 2011 and discover what's working now in B2B marketing. Journey with four speakers from the B2B Forum 2011 and explore ways to generate more leads and sales from four key programs—marketing automation, online communities, email, and video marketing.
- MarketingProfs University: Content Rules! How to Create the Right Kind of ContentBroadcast on 12/3/2010 with Ann Handley, C.C. ChapmanYour brand is a publisher now. It's not just an option to create awesome online content—it's imperative for your business to thrive. Find out why content matters and why it's right for your company with this special, FREE seminar, featuring Ann Handley and C.C. Chapman.
- New YouTube Features That Will Make You Stand Out from the CrowdBroadcast on 6/10/2010 with Michael MillerMichael Miller returns to update you with the latest marketing-oriented features of YouTube. Find out which of these new features make the most sense for your organization, and how to use them to promote your business and products.
- Create Once, Deliver Twice: Spreading Content Across Social NetworksBroadcast on 9/3/2009 with C.C. ChapmanGot content? There's no reason to deliver it through only one channel. You can reach more of your target market with a single message that spans across social networks.
- YouTube for Business, Part 2: Creating Effective YouTube Business VideosBroadcast on 12/12/2008 with Michael MillerYou've decided you're ready to give your business some exposure to the 60 million viewers on YouTube, but where do you start? Learn more...
- YouTube for Business, Part 1: Making YouTube Part of Your Online Marketing StrategyBroadcast on 12/11/2008 with Michael MillerWith 60 million viewers out there, have you been wondering if — and how — your business could be reaching customers via YouTube?
- Social Media for Marketers: A 15-Step Process to Engage with Your Customers OnlineBroadcast on 3/13/2008 with Geoff LivingstonThings aren't quite so simple for marketers any more. One-mass communication-based approaches don't work quite the same way. And if you use old marketing tactics in this new media world, in fact, the results can backfire on well-meaning companies.
Videos: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Create a Teaser VideoReleased on 6/20/2014 with Ken CossinIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to create excitement around your new product launch by producing a winning teaser video. You'll also learn how to promote your video pre- and post-release to ensure it gets viewed.
- Take 10: How to Create Simple and Effective Video Presentations on a BudgetReleased on 5/2/2014 with Neil WalkerIn just 10 minutes, you will learn how to create highly engaging screen presentation videos that are easy, inexpensive, and don't require you to be in front of the camera.
- Take 10: How to Humanize Your Brand Through VideoReleased on 2/8/2013 with Tim WasherIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to connect with your customers using relevant and appealing video content that does more than just push your products.
- Take 10: How to Produce High-Quality Audio Recordings With AudacityReleased on 12/23/2011 with Anne YastremskiIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to record a professional-quality audio file with Audacity. Follow the quick and easy tips to purge your audio file of pauses, audio mistakes, and choppiness, too.
- Take 10: How to Make Easy Video Demos and PresentationsReleased on 8/5/2011 with Michelle SchoenIn this Take 10, multimedia specialist Michelle Schoen walks you through the basics of recording a presentation using Camtasia. Along the way, she shows you how to keep your audio quality top-notch, and even provides some tips on spreading the word about your new creation.
- Take 10: YouTube Advertising in 7 Easy StepsReleased on 10/15/2010 with Michael MillerJoin online marketing penman Michael Miller as he walks us through the seven steps to launching a YouTube Promoted Video campaign that supports your video's rise to prominence.
- Take 10: How to Plan a YouTube Video Shoot in 6 StepsReleased on 8/6/2010 with Michael MillerThis short webcast provides detailed recommendations for planning and setting up a YouTube video shoot. Michael Miller shows you how to prepare a script and storyboard, what equipment to purchase, and how to set up your shots.
Videos: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube ChannelYouTube is an easy-to-use and inexpensive media platform with a gigantic reach. Learn how you can use YouTube to create awareness for your brand and connect with interested views with "A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube Channel".
- Social Media Integration Success StoriesTwitter. Facebook. LinkedIn. While these social media tools are all effective on their own, they work best when part of other marketing programs. See how 10 companies have maximized results by integrating social media into traditional marketing efforts.
- The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the ElectionWant to create a veritable army of customer-advocates to champion your brand? The Obama Playbook: How Digital Marketing and Social Media Won the Election shows you how the Obama campaign masterfully used new media to build awareness, engage prospects, and start a movement. It takes you step-by-step through the new media strategies of the campaign and provides actionable guidance on how you can modify each to benefit your business. Both entertaining and useful, it's an invaluable resource for the savvy marketer who wants to take full advantage of the amazing powers of new media.