Lead Scoring: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Marketing Video: No Lead Left BehindCassie NelsonThough too many leads certainly isn't a bad problem to have, it can be a problem nonetheless if a company's marketing efforts are being driven by lead volume rather than ...
How Are B2B Marketers Scoring Leads? [Infographic]Verónica JarskiGet the scoop on B2B marketers' lead-scoring criteria and behaviors.
How SMB B2B Marketers Can Improve Lead Turnover by Using Big Company TacticsMimi MilesThese tips provide a framework for scaling lead generation strategies as overall business objectives evolve. They also constitute a coordinated, measurable effort that can result in a dramatic pipeline uplift.
Automation: How Marketing Can Sync With SalesYou Mon TsangHere's how marketing automation (along with an old-school method) can sync Marketing and Sales to drive revenues.
Guide the New Buyer's Journey With Marketing AutomationAtri ChatterjeeMarketing automation serves many purposes, but its biggest advantage is in enabling marketers to tailor their activities to the customer's buying process—which has changed dramatically in the past few years.
B2B Lead Generation: What Marketers WantAyaz NanjiMost pay-per-lead B2B marketers (51%) say knowing a buyer's purchasing time horizon is the most important data point they want but often don't get, according to a recent report by ...
Five Tips for Painting a Clearer Marketing Ops Picture With Data VisualizationVince Stuntebeck, Trevor JonesTo portray data effectively, use simple and informed graphs to reveal the story behind the data. This article focuses on how to apply data visualization techniques in marketing operations to ...
Lead Nurturing and Marketing Automation: 15 Key Questions Answered (Questions 7 and 9)Sid SmithThis week we answer two questions: When is a lead truly "Sales-ready," and what are some best-practices of lead scoring? And we offer two tools you can use to help ...
2012's Top Lessons for B2B MarketersJesse NoyesI know, I know. You're probably thinking, "Great, another end-of-the-year list!" I'm with you... But, it's easy to get contemplative when the last quarter draws to a close. And there ...
From Content to Lead to Handoff: Inbound Marketing in Six StepsTracy LewisMarketers today need to be more in tune with where, when, and how people want to receive messages. You need to build a presence in places that matter most, so ...
Lead Scoring: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
The Tension Between Marketing and Sales Exposed! Silverpop's Ellen Valentine on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantEllen Valentine, product evangelist at Silverpop and my guest this week on Marketing Smarts, has an interesting perspective on the perennial tension between Marketing and Sales: Technology is to blame! And it's likely the solution, too...
Lead Scoring: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- MarketingProfs University: Modern Sales and Marketing AlignmentBroadcast on 4/9/2015 with Mathew SweezeyIn this PRO seminar, we'll discuss modern strategies and sales tools for aligning your marketing campaigns to support sales goals and show you how to identify sales-ready leads using behavioral scoring. You'll learn specific techniques to predict future lead handoffs, hold sales accountable for passed leads, and put safety nets in place to catch any that fall through the cracks.
- Seven B2B Marketing Confessions That Will Improve Your Marketing Efforts NowBroadcast on 5/23/2013 with John WallThis PRO seminar will provide you with a framework that will help you navigate our ever-changing field, and increase your odds of success.
- MarketingProfs University: How to Effectively Generate and Manage LeadsBroadcast on 7/12/2012 with James W. ObermayerThis PRO seminar and first class of MarketingProfs University's B2B Lead Roundup course will show you how to set the stage for success by identifying your targets and basic metrics, establishing qualifying buying stages, generating demand, and converting and continually nurturing leads.
Lead Scoring: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Five Tips to Create Successful Nurture CampaignsReleased on 3/27/2015 with Cyndi W. GreenglassIn just 10 minutes, we'll provide you with five key tips on how to create successful nurture campaigns. You'll learn how to develop and engage your prospects in an ongoing conversation that's proven to increase your conversion rates over time, and in a way that's easily measurable.
- Take 10: Using Email to Nurture Your Leads on a BudgetReleased on 3/16/2012 with Christine B. WhittemoreIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to effectively nurture your leads via email without breaking the bank.
Lead Scoring: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Lead Generation How-To GuideGreat product, great sales team, great marketing collateral - now what? People to sell to, of course. Put your lead generation tactics under the microscope with this enlightening how-to guide. Get more and better qualified leads, faster today.
- Trade Show Marketing TemplateTrade show marketing is a high-risk, high-reward endeavor. This Template provides a sytematic look at trade show marketing. It walks you through selection and promotion, to follow-up and measurement. This step-by-step guide will insure your trade show marketing is effective, efficient, measurable, and successful.