Surveys: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
The 20 Most Popular Survey Software Solutions [Infographic]Ayaz NanjiSurveyMonkey is the most popular software program for conducting online surveys and analyzing the resulting poll data, according to a recent report from Capterra.
How Successful Companies Engage Customers During the New-Product Development ProcessMark ChinnToday's brands engage customers daily through social and digital channels. We recently researched how successful companies use those ongoing conversations to shape their new-product development process.
Nine Ways to Sharpen Your Customer Research (Part 2 of 2)Will BluntIn part 2 of this article, you'll discover six more practical ways to derive valuable insights about your customers.
Four Ways Service Companies Can Convert More Customers via EmailDaniel FaggellaService marketers—and others—can drive conversions using email with unique calls to action that grab attention in different ways and help turn an opt-in into an appointment.
Six Ways to Uncover What's Confusing Your Website Visitors and Dragging Conversions DownMorgan BrownIf you're responsible for generating sales and leads from your company's website, you know that one of the biggest culprits hurting conversion rates is visitor confusion. six ways you can ...
Always-On Marketing to the Always Connected: Five Ways to Tap Into Your Customers' ThinkingMark PensonSmartphones and tablets are changing our lives. We've never been more connected... and never has it been easier for us to share our thoughts, feelings, and opinions—or for marketers to ...
A Day in the Life of a Marketer: Take Our PollYou could win a $100 Amazon gift card just for giving us a glimpse into what your day looks like as a marketer.
Three Ways to Use Feedback Surveys to Maximize Business EffectivenessSabina StoiciuSee how you can use a feedback survey to maximize effectiveness in relation to employees, customers, and events. Also, read two brief case studies of businesses that simplified their work ...
Little Data vs. Big Data: Nine Types of Data and How They Should Be UsedJerry W. ThomasThe solution to marketing and business problems—and the identification of strategic opportunities—often lies in the realm of Little Data, not Big Data.
Which Types of Websites Are Visited Most Frequently?Ayaz NanjiMost people globally who are online visit three types of websites once a week or more: a search engine (74%), a social network (64%), and a portal site for checking ...
Surveys: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Event Insights and ROI: Improving the Attendee Experience Through FeedbackBroadcast on 10/27/2015 with Mike Phillips, Meg StensrudJoin us for this free seminar to discover how to create an event feedback program that allows you to make real-time decisions that have an immediate impact on attendees, sponsors, and other event stakeholders. You'll discover how to build a framework that will allow your business to understand your customers' wants and needs, and exceed their expectations. Sponsored by Inquisium by Cvent
- Crash Course #2: How to Build and Manage Your Marketing DatabaseBroadcast on 11/2/2006 with Pegg NadlerFor many marketers, questions abound as to what data to use, the differences in data, the best uses of data, the types of database systems, and current practices in database marketing. We explore this in this seminar.
- Conducting Online Research the Right WayBroadcast on 6/1/2006 with Carey AzzaraThis seminar will discuss the best practices for conducting online research. You will discover what must be considered when building a research sample, crafting a questionnaire, and fielding the study.
- Marketing Research the Guerrilla WayBroadcast on 5/11/2006 with Robert KadenRobert Kaden, author of Guerrilla Marketing Research,presents tools to develop action-oriented research and guidelines for stretching your research budget.
Surveys: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- B2B Marketing in 2009: Trends in Strategies and SpendingGet the truth about B2B marketing in a tough economy from people who know the business best—B2B marketers themselves. Our special report, B2B Marketing in 2009, provides the most current research on trends in strategies and spending, and how they affect your business.
- B2B Lead Generation: Marketing ROI & Performance Evaluation StudyMarketingProfs research studies the effectiveness and performance of lead generation comparing quantity to quality.
- Online Research How-To GuideSet clear objectives and a realistic scope to online research projects. These are just two of the steps that this comprehensive, step-by-step planning guide will help you to accomplish to insure your online research results in the most relevant and useful information possible.