Relationship Marketing: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
How to Build an Instagram Influencer Campaign in Six StepsRyan StewartDiscover how to identify, contact, and work with influential Instagram users for your own marketing campaigns.
Marketers' Perceptions of Real-Time Marketing [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiSome 88% of marketers say real-time marketing is important in 2014, according to a recent survey. So, why is it important? And how are marketers using real-time marketing?
How to Develop Rapport With Influencers via Social MediaVibhu SatpaulThe influencers in your niche are probably receiving hundreds of friendly requests a day. The trick behind successful outreach is to stand out and catch the intended party's attention—and maintain ...
Email Open and Click-Through Rates: Benchmarks by VerticalAyaz NanjiEducation, retail, and computer hardware/electronics are the best-performing verticals in email marketing, according to a new study that benchmarked open rates, click-through rates, and churn metrics across 14 industries.
Omnichannel Loyalty: The New Customer Connection [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiWith omnichannel loyalty, companies engage customers with personalized messages at each touchpoint across various channels; businesses also offer rewards for customers' loyalty, which often results in lifelong brand loyalty.
The Liquor Store Model for Social Media Marketing SuccessBecky McCrayI run a liquor store in a small town, and I've always dealt with instant communication among customers. An unhappy customer, can go down to the coffee shop and spread ...
Humanizing the Web With Personalization 2.0: Three Tips to Get StartedJohn KottcampWe're not talking "Welcome back John" and certainly not "Dear Valued Customer." Real personalization goes much deeper than that today. Call it Personalization 2.0: it means the delivering the right ...
What Marketers Can Learn From FarmersBecky McCrayMarketing is a game of seasons and cycles. We deal with ups and downs, timing, and patience. It's a lot like farming, actually. Farmers have to deal with seasons, and ...
Only One-Half of Brands Can Identify Their Most Loyal CustomersDespite the high cost of acquiring new customers (vs. retaining current ones), only one-half (49.6%) of surveyed marketing executives say they know who their most loyal customers are and how ...
Dramatic Rise in TV Show, Movie StreamingStreaming TV shows and movies is at an all-time high in the US, with young adults (18-24) leading the way.
Relationship Marketing: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
Is Giving the Secret to Getting? Bob Burg Guests on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantIn this week's episode of Marketing Smarts, author Bob Burg explains why giving—consistently providing value to others—is not only a nice way to live life but also a financially profitable way that helps build valuable relationships.
Relationship Marketing: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Transform Your Business to Be the Most Highly Recommended Brand in Your CategoryBroadcast on 3/27/2014 with Paul RandIn this PRO seminar, one of the pioneers of word-of-mouth marketing will share best practices and real-world examples showing how you can become the most highly recommended brand, and gain a competitive edge.
- The Audience ImperativeBroadcast on 11/14/2013 with Jeffrey K. RohrsThis PRO seminar will give you a clear understanding of the principles of proprietary audience development and a leg up on the competition who remain wholly dependent on renting audiences from others.
- Take on the World: Compete Globally with Customer Experience ManagementBroadcast on 10/17/2013 with Liz HighThis PRO seminar is not just relevant for the global marketer, as you'll also learn how customer experience innovation in one market propels a company's competitiveness and growth across the globe.
- How to Create a Monster Fan BaseBroadcast on 4/25/2013 with Jackie HubaThis PRO seminar will share seven of Lady Gaga's success lessons that can be applied to any brand. Be sure to tune in, and learn how to build a strong and loyal base!
- Five Tools for Creating a Social Media Plan and Forecasting Its ImpactBroadcast on 11/29/2012 with Rex BriggsIn this seminar, you'll discover why social media beats traditional media in terms of ROI, how to deliver the impact you need to, and how to forecast and plan your campaigns.
- Engaging with Customers 140 Characters at a TimeBroadcast on 4/26/2012 with Scott MontyTwitter can be a very difficult platform to master. It takes time, practice, patience, and gumption. In this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to effectively take advantage of this social platform in a way that will yield positive results for your brand.
- Cognitive Surplus: How Sharing and Collaboration Can Benefit Marketers in a Connected AgeBroadcast on 4/19/2012 with Clay ShirkyIn this seminar, Clay Shirky will show you how to tap into your customers' cognitive surplus by providing a platform for customer collaboration—and how this collaboration can turn into big positive results for your business. Plus you'll discover how you, as a marketer, can become more valuable to your company through the insights you gain by fostering this collaboration.
- Turning Social Referrals into Measurable Business ResultsBroadcast on 3/22/2012 with Nicole GoodyearIn this seminar, you'll review B2B social referral case studies to discover how they can bring measurable results to your business including higher conversion rates and increased average order and lifetime value. You'll walk away with practical knowledge on how to create and measure social referral programs that drive more qualified leads, increase sales, and produce rich social content for your brand.
- The Art of Sales Conversations: Winning Clients and Increasing RevenueBroadcast on 10/27/2011 with Mike SchultzMaster the skills needed to influence prospects through better sales conversations during this insightful PRO seminar. Learn how uncovering your clients' needs throughout the conversation process can help you increase their desire to buy from you (and for full price).
- How to Strengthen Customer Experience on Four Social Media PlatformsBroadcast on 7/28/2011 with Linda IrelandLinda Ireland leads this PRO seminar covering what customers expect from businesses on four social platforms, and how to create platform-specific strategies to get the most out of these online interactions.
Relationship Marketing: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Three Ingredients That Turn Engagement Into Measurable Business ResultsReleased on 11/22/2013 with Rachel HappeIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to build a successful engagement strategy that will help shape your business and bring in the results you need.
- Take 10: Six Ways to Build a Trusted BrandReleased on 5/10/2013 with John MorganIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn six tips that will help you become a trusted brand with loyal customers!
- Take 10: How to Integrate Social Media Into Your Daily RoutineReleased on 3/23/2012 with Beth SchillaciIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn how to integrate social media into your marketing mix effectively by working it into your daily routine.