YouTube: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Influencer Marketing Isn't Broken, You're Just Doing It WrongBrendan LattrellWord-of-mouth marketing is nothing new, but digital influencer marketing is... and all parties involved have a lot to learn still. Which is why many brands are approaching influencer marketing the ...
#SocialSkim: Twitter Rebuilding, Google Rejoins Messaging Wars: 13 Stories This WeekChristian NeriTwitter just helped brands become more customer-service-friendly, launched a live-streaming app, and finally expanded its character limit. Also: Google's new Allo app takes on Facebook Messenger, the new Instagram feature ...
#SocialSkim: Apple Takes Aim at Facebook's WhatsApp, Plus 12 More Stories This WeekChristian NeriThis week's social roundup is all about community (and money). Apple puts Facebook's WhatsApp and other messaging platforms in its crosshairs, while YouTube introduces a new community feature. Also: Facebook's ...
#SocialSkim: Apple's Social Video App, Facebook's Offers Upgrade, Plus 10 More Stories This WeekChristian NeriApple grabbed headlines with chatter about its impending social video app. Also: Twitter attracts YouTuber-like influencers, Facebook makes a big update to Offers, and Snapchat works on behavioral targeting. Skim ...
YouTube Film School for Marketers: The Scrappy Upstart's Cheat Sheet for High-Quality Video MarketingLena BrooksIf you don't have video experience, video marketing can be intimidating. But it doesn't have to be. Here's a cheat sheet to get you started making great videos for YouTube.
The State of Online Video in 2016Ayaz NanjiThe percentage of consumers who watch 10 or more hours of online video each week is steadily increasing, according to recent research from Limelight Networks.
The Most Popular Social Networks With Enterprise MarketersAyaz NanjiMarketers at large companies say Facebook is both the most used social network by their businesses and also the most effective one for engaging audiences, according to a recent report ...
A Beginner's Guide to Creating Video ContentCaleb CousensCreating professional-quality videos is not an easy task. You are not going to immediately create masterpieces... You might never even get close. But that does not mean you cannot create ...
How to Pick the Right Social Platform to Grow Your Sales [Infographic]Verónica JarskiNot every social platform suits every business. Use these tips to choose the right social platform for you to engage your potential customers and deepen existing relationships.
How to Win a Spot on the PPC Podium in the Olympics of SearchMark SmithBecause of significant changes to the layout of Google's search results pages, digital marketers engaged in PPC and CTR campaigns are competing for fewer available spots on each page. To ...
YouTube: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
The Self-Made Marketer: Fitness Author and Expert Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneFitness expert, author, and YouTube personality Lucy Wyndham Read shares how she dominated the HIIT (high-intensity interval training) market through endorsements, social media marketing, content, and more.
The Secret to Shareable Content: Syed Balkhi Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneEntrepreneur Syed Balkhi, creator of popular sites List25 and WPBeginner, shares tips for creating shareable content.
YouTube: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- How to Use Video to Ensure a Great Buying ExperienceBroadcast on 9/10/2015 with Rocky WallsIn this PRO seminar, you'll learn how to use video to engage prospects through each step of the sales and marketing funnel (and in turn, allow you to better qualify leads and pass them to your sales team with more confidence). We'll share how to ensure your videos are contributing directly to your business objectives and provide you with practical tips on how to create an effective video production plan that you can put into action immediately.
- New YouTube Features That Will Make You Stand Out from the CrowdBroadcast on 6/10/2010 with Michael MillerMichael Miller returns to update you with the latest marketing-oriented features of YouTube. Find out which of these new features make the most sense for your organization, and how to use them to promote your business and products.
- Bam! A Recipe to Add Social Media to your Marketing MixBroadcast on 2/5/2009 with Sandy CarterHow does social media fit in with your overall marketing strategy and business goals? What results are you looking to achieve? Get an IBM insider's take on how to fuse the right Web 2.0 tools with traditional marketing practices.
- YouTube for Business, Part 2: Creating Effective YouTube Business VideosBroadcast on 12/12/2008 with Michael MillerYou've decided you're ready to give your business some exposure to the 60 million viewers on YouTube, but where do you start? Learn more...
- YouTube for Business, Part 1: Making YouTube Part of Your Online Marketing StrategyBroadcast on 12/11/2008 with Michael MillerWith 60 million viewers out there, have you been wondering if — and how — your business could be reaching customers via YouTube?
- Blogs, Tubes, Twitters, and More: Emerging Media's Impact on the Customer ExperienceBroadcast on 3/29/2007 with David ArmanoIn this seminar you will learn why it's so important to get the basics right in any of your interactive touch points, whether it be your traditional site — or that blog you’ve been experimenting with.
YouTube: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Create a YouTube Content Library With Google Hangouts On AirReleased on 4/17/2015 with Stephan HovnanianIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn the basic framework to build a content library of video with Google Hangouts On Air. This free and easy tool syncs up with your branded YouTube channel so you can build a content library with the support of experts, vendors, customers, and more. You'll also learn how to turn these videos into additional pieces of content to connect your brand with your target audience. And bonus—it'll help boost your SEO, too!
- Take 10: Create an Effective Corporate YouTube VideoReleased on 12/24/2010 with Michael MillerIn this short but extremely tactical presentation by online marketing specialist Michael Miller, he explains not only which online video formats to pursue, but also how to implement them to create more interesting and engaging viewer experiences.
- Take 10: Creating a YouTube Channel Page that Reflects Your BrandReleased on 12/3/2010 with Michael MillerTune in to this quick and dirty rundown of what it takes to customize your YouTube channel to match your brand, and be the envy of your competitors.
- Take 10: Your Guide to Translating YouTube Metrics Into InsightsReleased on 11/5/2010 with Michael MillerLearn how to access the right data so you can slice and dice it to better understand which videos are working, and which could benefit from a little reconstructive surgery. It's all covered in this short but comprehensive tutorial presented by online marketing specialist Michael Miller.
- Take 10: YouTube Advertising in 7 Easy StepsReleased on 10/15/2010 with Michael MillerJoin online marketing penman Michael Miller as he walks us through the seven steps to launching a YouTube Promoted Video campaign that supports your video's rise to prominence.
- Take 10: How to Plan a YouTube Video Shoot in 6 StepsReleased on 8/6/2010 with Michael MillerThis short webcast provides detailed recommendations for planning and setting up a YouTube video shoot. Michael Miller shows you how to prepare a script and storyboard, what equipment to purchase, and how to set up your shots.
YouTube: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Video Marketing: How to Roll Video Into Your Media MixIn this 16-page guide, we'll explore the benefits of video marketing, the variety of video formats, and how to make video on a budget. We'll also look at how to use social media with video and strategies for cashing in on video.
- A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube ChannelYouTube is an easy-to-use and inexpensive media platform with a gigantic reach. Learn how you can use YouTube to create awareness for your brand and connect with interested views with "A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube Channel".