YouTube: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Five Tips for Creating Videos That Build Brand and Drive SalesSeth PriceRegardless of form or viewing device, video is an ideal medium to engage, inform, and entertain prospective buyers and clients. Here's what you need to know to get in on ...
Five Content Marketing Takeaways From Ron BurgundyAdam Weinroth"Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues" has earned high praise for breaking new ground in marketing. It owes much of its success to great content—and great content strategy. Here are five ...
#SocialSkim: Interneterventions, Facebook Is Like the Plague, Pinterest PersonalizedAngela NatividadThe week in social was action-packed. Get an Old Spice "internetervention," see how Pinterest plans to get personal (and monetize compulsive recipe-sharing), find out what Facebook and the bubonic plague ...
#SocialSkim: Golden Globes, Star Wars, Fleeing Facebook, Google Analytics, Amazon Ads, More!Angela NatividadWhich brand "won" the social Golden Globes? Which cuddly (but dangerous!) Star Wars character is spreading behind-the-scenes set photos across socnets? Which demo is fleeing Facebook? We've got answers. You'll ...
Americans Watched Record Number of Online Videos in DecemberAyaz NanjiAmericans watched 52.4 billion online content videos in December, exceeding the 50 billion monthly views mark for the first time, according to recent Video Metrix data from comScore.
11 Quick-Hit Tips for Getting Started With Google+ Hangouts on AirGrant TilusIf you're interested in getting your brand in front of a larger audience, one way to do so is to create high-quality, engaging, and informative video content for your target ...
The 20 Most Shared Ads of 2013Ayaz NanjiDove Beauty Sketches, a three-minute video that aims to show women they are more beautiful than they think they are, is the most shared ad of 2013, according to a ...
#SocialSkim: Social Media This Week: Twitter Pics, New YouTube Service, Pinterest ExpansionAngela NatividadCheck out a swingin' interactive music video from VW Beetle. We've also got the latest on Twitter image previews, Pinterest's expansion plans, where to score synchronized Facebook/TV ads, a new ...
The Climb to Content Marketing Software [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiIn light of Oracle's acquisition of content marketing software provider Compendium, Kapost created an infographic that illustrates the advancements that have led to content marketing software's growth.
- #SocialSkim: Social Media This Week, Including Instagram Ads, Facebook Stories to Share, YouTube's News ChannelAngela Natividad
YouTube: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- New YouTube Features That Will Make You Stand Out from the CrowdBroadcast on 6/10/2010 with Michael MillerMichael Miller returns to update you with the latest marketing-oriented features of YouTube. Find out which of these new features make the most sense for your organization, and how to use them to promote your business and products.
- Bam! A Recipe to Add Social Media to your Marketing MixBroadcast on 2/5/2009 with Sandy CarterHow does social media fit in with your overall marketing strategy and business goals? What results are you looking to achieve? Get an IBM insider's take on how to fuse the right Web 2.0 tools with traditional marketing practices.
- YouTube for Business, Part 2: Creating Effective YouTube Business VideosBroadcast on 12/12/2008 with Michael MillerYou've decided you're ready to give your business some exposure to the 60 million viewers on YouTube, but where do you start? Learn more...
- YouTube for Business, Part 1: Making YouTube Part of Your Online Marketing StrategyBroadcast on 12/11/2008 with Michael MillerWith 60 million viewers out there, have you been wondering if — and how — your business could be reaching customers via YouTube?
- Blogs, Tubes, Twitters, and More: Emerging Media's Impact on the Customer ExperienceBroadcast on 3/29/2007 with David ArmanoIn this seminar you will learn why it's so important to get the basics right in any of your interactive touch points, whether it be your traditional site — or that blog you’ve been experimenting with.
YouTube: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Create an Effective Corporate YouTube VideoReleased on 12/24/2010 with Michael MillerIn this short but extremely tactical presentation by online marketing specialist Michael Miller, he explains not only which online video formats to pursue, but also how to implement them to create more interesting and engaging viewer experiences.
- Take 10: Creating a YouTube Channel Page that Reflects Your BrandReleased on 12/3/2010 with Michael MillerTune in to this quick and dirty rundown of what it takes to customize your YouTube channel to match your brand, and be the envy of your competitors.
- Take 10: Your Guide to Translating YouTube Metrics Into InsightsReleased on 11/5/2010 with Michael MillerLearn how to access the right data so you can slice and dice it to better understand which videos are working, and which could benefit from a little reconstructive surgery. It's all covered in this short but comprehensive tutorial presented by online marketing specialist Michael Miller.
- Take 10: YouTube Advertising in 7 Easy StepsReleased on 10/15/2010 with Michael MillerJoin online marketing penman Michael Miller as he walks us through the seven steps to launching a YouTube Promoted Video campaign that supports your video's rise to prominence.
- Take 10: How to Plan a YouTube Video Shoot in 6 StepsReleased on 8/6/2010 with Michael MillerThis short webcast provides detailed recommendations for planning and setting up a YouTube video shoot. Michael Miller shows you how to prepare a script and storyboard, what equipment to purchase, and how to set up your shots.
YouTube: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube ChannelYouTube is an easy-to-use and inexpensive media platform with a gigantic reach. Learn how you can use YouTube to create awareness for your brand and connect with interested views with "A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube Channel".