YouTube: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
#SocialSkim: The Truth About Facebook Reach, a Hashtag Primer, YouTube Turns 10, More!Angela NatividadLearn what Facebook now prioritizes in its News Feed and why users come back to it over and over. You'll also score a primer on how hashtags work across different ...
#SocialSkim: Facebook 'For Sale' Groups and News Show, Strong Visual Content, V-Day Drones, More!Angela NatividadWe've got the first-ever Facebook news show, stats on YouTube vlogger brand discovery, the biggest and most info-packed visual content infographic you'll ever find, and the world's cutest drone… right ...
How the Big 4 Social Platforms Differ: Members vs. VisitorsAyaz NanjiFacebook has the most global members of any social network but YouTube has the most monthly visitors, according to a recent report from Global Web Index.
#SocialSkim: Twitter Video Grabs, Oculus Movies, Snapchat Discover, Social for Sales, More!Angela NatividadFind out how winter storm Juno affected the social sphere, what Twitter's got in store for video, Facebook's Oculus big-screen schemes, the skinny on Snapchat's Discover feature, and integrating a ...
The Ultimate Social Network Cheat Sheet [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiSo many social media networks! So many limits on image characteristics and the number of text characters! How can you keep track of the different image and text requirements of ...
#SocialSkim: Top Instagrams and Vines, When to Post on Socnets, CES Trends, More!Angela NatividadFind out which branded Instagrams and Vines topped 2014, what trends sprouted at CES, how YouTube's prepping for a virtual future, and which channels convert the most B2B customers. Skim ...
Five Rookie Website Mistakes You Can Fix TodayAndy CrestodinaThe planning, design, writing, programming, and testing... a website can take hundreds of hours to build. The result of all that effort depends on a lot of little things—some of ...
2015 Will Be the Year of Video MarketingTyler LessardFacts tell, but stories sell. And there is no better medium than video for storytelling. Here's what to expect from video marketing in 2015.
#SocialSkim: Instagram Challenges Twitter, Facebook's Year in Review, Top Video Ads, More!Angela Natividad'Tis the season for best-ofs and top-tens. We've got Facebook's Year in Review (plus the skinny on its new “Google-killing” search feature), trends for 2015, Instagram's challenge to Twitter in ...
Three Ways to Customize Content Across Social Channels for Greater ResponseKeith QuesenberryConsistency is important in integrated marketing, but that doesn't mean pushing the same content to every social media channel. Here are three examples of how to adjust content for multiple ...
YouTube: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
The Secret to Shareable Content: Syed Balkhi Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneEntrepreneur Syed Balkhi, creator of popular sites List25 and WPBeginner, shares tips for creating shareable content.
YouTube: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- New YouTube Features That Will Make You Stand Out from the CrowdBroadcast on 6/10/2010 with Michael MillerMichael Miller returns to update you with the latest marketing-oriented features of YouTube. Find out which of these new features make the most sense for your organization, and how to use them to promote your business and products.
- Bam! A Recipe to Add Social Media to your Marketing MixBroadcast on 2/5/2009 with Sandy CarterHow does social media fit in with your overall marketing strategy and business goals? What results are you looking to achieve? Get an IBM insider's take on how to fuse the right Web 2.0 tools with traditional marketing practices.
- YouTube for Business, Part 2: Creating Effective YouTube Business VideosBroadcast on 12/12/2008 with Michael MillerYou've decided you're ready to give your business some exposure to the 60 million viewers on YouTube, but where do you start? Learn more...
- YouTube for Business, Part 1: Making YouTube Part of Your Online Marketing StrategyBroadcast on 12/11/2008 with Michael MillerWith 60 million viewers out there, have you been wondering if — and how — your business could be reaching customers via YouTube?
- Blogs, Tubes, Twitters, and More: Emerging Media's Impact on the Customer ExperienceBroadcast on 3/29/2007 with David ArmanoIn this seminar you will learn why it's so important to get the basics right in any of your interactive touch points, whether it be your traditional site — or that blog you’ve been experimenting with.
YouTube: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Create an Effective Corporate YouTube VideoReleased on 12/24/2010 with Michael MillerIn this short but extremely tactical presentation by online marketing specialist Michael Miller, he explains not only which online video formats to pursue, but also how to implement them to create more interesting and engaging viewer experiences.
- Take 10: Creating a YouTube Channel Page that Reflects Your BrandReleased on 12/3/2010 with Michael MillerTune in to this quick and dirty rundown of what it takes to customize your YouTube channel to match your brand, and be the envy of your competitors.
- Take 10: Your Guide to Translating YouTube Metrics Into InsightsReleased on 11/5/2010 with Michael MillerLearn how to access the right data so you can slice and dice it to better understand which videos are working, and which could benefit from a little reconstructive surgery. It's all covered in this short but comprehensive tutorial presented by online marketing specialist Michael Miller.
- Take 10: YouTube Advertising in 7 Easy StepsReleased on 10/15/2010 with Michael MillerJoin online marketing penman Michael Miller as he walks us through the seven steps to launching a YouTube Promoted Video campaign that supports your video's rise to prominence.
- Take 10: How to Plan a YouTube Video Shoot in 6 StepsReleased on 8/6/2010 with Michael MillerThis short webcast provides detailed recommendations for planning and setting up a YouTube video shoot. Michael Miller shows you how to prepare a script and storyboard, what equipment to purchase, and how to set up your shots.
YouTube: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube ChannelYouTube is an easy-to-use and inexpensive media platform with a gigantic reach. Learn how you can use YouTube to create awareness for your brand and connect with interested views with "A Quick Guide to YouTube & Creating Your Own YouTube Channel".