Twitter: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
#SocialSkim: How Facebook's Latest Algo Change Affects You, Plus 13 More Stories in This Week's RoundupChristian NeriFind out about Facebook's latest algo update and open-to-all livestreaming, and whether you've got access to Instagram's multi-account support test. Also: a cool lesson from GaryVee on how Snapchat benefits ...
The Most Followed, and Talked About, NFL Teams on TwitterAyaz NanjiThe Carolina Panthers had a breakout year both on the field and on Twitter, according to a recent report from Union Metrics.
The Most Active Fortune 500 CEOs on Social MediaAyaz NanjiSome 61% of Fortune 500 CEOs had no social media presence at all in 2015, which is actually an improvement from the 68% of CEOs with no social presence in ...
#SocialSkim: Twitter's Darkest Days, Facebook's New Like Buttons, Plus More Stories in This Week's RoundupChristian NeriThis week is filled with drama and big changes at the biggest social networks. Get the scoop on Twitter's executive exodus and Facebook's "like" button alternatives. Also: Facebook's newly expanded ...
Endorsements, Reviews, and Astroturfing: New FTC Guidance for MarketersKarl KronenbergerIn 2015, the FTC updated its Endorsement Guides, covering issues such as disclosures in close proximity to affiliate links, purchases of Likes, incentives in return for tweets, and disclosures in ...
#SocialSkim: Will Social Kill Websites in 2016? Plus 13 More Stories in This Week's RoundupAngela NatividadThis week is packed with marketing portents: Why brands might want to prioritize websites less (and social content discovery more), and a Google ad tool to help brands market live ...
#SocialSkim: Peach Buzz.... All About the New Messaging App, Plus 10 More Stories in This Week's RoundupAngela NatividadWhat's Peach, and why's the world abuzz about it? You'll also find out who's rivaling Facebook in mobile video views, how Messenger's getting a serious boost, and score a handy ...
#SocialSkim: Digital Spaces Worth Exploring in 2016, Plus 11 More Stories in This Week's RoundupAngela NatividadNew year, new social strategy? Find out what trends are guiding brands into the next few months. We'll also tell you about Twitter's new CTA buttons, Snapchat's leap into ad ...
The State of Social Media Marketing [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiThough companies are spending more money on social media marketing, many are still trying to figure out best-in-class strategies and measurements. Here's a look at the state of social media ...
#SocialSkim: Reflecting on a Super-Social 2015, Plus 14 More Stories in This Week's RoundupAngela NatividadIt's the last 'Skim of the year, so check out the yearend roundups circulating in the social feeds, and learn which trends will be most critical for businesses in 2016. ...
Twitter: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
QR Codes Kill Kittens: Author Scott Stratten Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneScott Stratten's expressed his frustration with QR codes in no uncertain terms. His most recent book—QR Codes Kill Kittens—provides example after example of poorly executed marketing concepts that will make you want to laugh and cry at the same time.
Think Like a Rock Star: Author Mack Collier Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneAuthor Mack Collier talks to Marketing Smarts about his book Think Like a Rock Star and the ways companies can meaningfully connect with their best customers (and biggest fans).
Everybody Makes Mistakes: David B. Thomas on Social Media Policies [Podcast]by Matthew GrantDavid B. Thomas, senior director of content and community for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and author of The Executive's Guide to Enterprise Social Media Strategy, discusses social media policies.
Making the Case for Google+: Guy Kawasaki on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantGuy Kawasaki loves Google+ so much, he wrote a book about it: What the Plus! Since I've been rather slow to get on the Google+ bus, I invited Guy to Marketing Smarts to talk about why I should give it ...
Twitter: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- How to Build a Thriving Brand CommunityBroadcast on 11/20/2014 with Dorothéa Bozicolona-VolpeIn this PRO seminar, we'll share the essential components for building and maintaining an online community, and how to get buy-in from your organization to get started.
- How to Use Twitter for Real Business ImpactBroadcast on 6/19/2014 with Laura FittonThis PRO seminar will take an in-depth look at how your business can source and nurture leads, build a community with real business impact, develop relationships with influencers and the media, and attract a very targeted, engaged following. You'll walk away with tactical tips, tools, and examples you can apply right away to put Twitter to work for your company.
- Social Media Slowpokes: It’s Not too Late to Connect with Your Customers OnlineBroadcast on 6/24/2010 with Paul ChaneyHaven't had the time, resources, or guts to get into social media? Your customers aren't waiting around for you to show up. Learn some simple steps you can take to start connecting with them.
- Turning Social into Local: Generating Local Leads and Customer EngagementBroadcast on 5/6/2010 with John JantschJoin award-winning social media publisher John Jantsch to learn how to integrate social media, local search, and mobile marketing to generate new leads and deepen relationships with existing customers.
- Tales from Twitterville: How Small Shops and Global Giants are Putting Twitter to WorkBroadcast on 4/8/2010 with Shel IsraelCome hear real stories of how businesses have used Twitter to increase sales, avoid PR disasters and so much more. You'll see the power of Twitter and learn new ways to use this tool for marketing, customer service and simply engaging with your customers.
- Kicking Butt with Twitter: Guy Kawasaki's Marketing Tips and ToolsBroadcast on 10/15/2009 with Guy Kawasaki, Ann HandleySee how Guy and other notables successfully stretch Twitter's limits to engage with people and drive business their way.
- The Art Of Social Media: It's All About The RelationshipsBroadcast on 7/16/2009 with Charlene LiKicking off our summer series on Social Media, Groundswell co-author Charlene Li explains the art and science of using Social Media to support your marketing goals.
- Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a TimeBroadcast on 7/2/2009 with Joel CommTwitter, tweets, tweeps and peeps. It's all over the media right now, but can you really use Twitter to win customers? Yes. Yes, you can.
- Bam! A Recipe to Add Social Media to your Marketing MixBroadcast on 2/5/2009 with Sandy CarterHow does social media fit in with your overall marketing strategy and business goals? What results are you looking to achieve? Get an IBM insider's take on how to fuse the right Web 2.0 tools with traditional marketing practices.
- Social Graces: Strategies to Take Your Social Media Marketing Beyond One-Off TacticsBroadcast on 1/22/2009 with Greg VerdinoThe hype about social media is starting to settle down. Time to learn what companies can really accomplish with it ...
Twitter: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Host a Successful Twitter ChatReleased on 7/8/2011 with Verónica Maria JarskiIn this Take 10, Verónica Maria Jarski takes you through the eight essential ingredients of a rockin' good Twitter chat.
- Take 10: Using Twitter as a Competitive Research ToolReleased on 10/22/2010 with Sean CampbellFind out how the competitive intelligence experts make the best use of their time on Twitter in this short, 10-minute presentation by Sean Campbell.
- Take 10: How to Build a Twitter Following in a WeekReleased on 8/20/2010 with Megan LeapIn just 10 minutes, learn proven techniques to significantly grow your Twitter following in less than a week. Whether you want to grow a personal or business Twitter account, this webcast is packed with everything you need to know to dramatically increase your Twitter reach.
Twitter: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- The Marketer's Guide to Social Media ContentIn this 43-page guide, you'll learn how to, plan, develop, and optimize social content that captures and engages the attention of your audience.
- Research Spotlight: TwitterA successful Twitter program requires extensive research on whether your audience is there, what everyone is interested in, and what they're doing. Lucky for you, MarketingProfs has done the work for Research Spotlight: Twitter. Download it now to access close to 70 pages of Twitter research from 30 unique sources.
- Slowpoke's Guide to Digital MarketingFeel like the digital marketing race began without you? Don't worry—you can still catch up to the social media superstars. The Slowpoke's Guide to Digital Marketing puts rocket fuel in your engine to propel your digital marketing campaigns.
- Social Media ROI Success StoriesLearn how social media is changing the way we market to consumers and businesses, and how 11 companies are measuring and monitoring the success of their social media campaigns.
- Twitter Success Stories: How 11 Companies are Achieving Their Marketing Objectives—140 Characters at a TimeTwitter’s brief tweets let you communicate with friends and family. But did you know that those 140 characters can also build your business? Read Twitter Success Stories: How 11 companies are achieving their marketing objectives, 140 characters at a time.