Twitter: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Twitter Benchmark Data From 100 Top BrandsAyaz NanjiSome 98% of the top brands in the world have a Twitter account, and 94% tweet at least once a day, according to a recent report from Simply Measured.
#SocialSkim: Disappearing Promos on Facebook, Snapchat's Snapcash, Ranking Brands by Love, MoreAngela NatividadGet the scoop on how Facebook's new algo changes directly affect brands, a new Facebook at Work, Snapchat's Snapcash, and the real difference between Spotify and Taylor Swift fans. Skim ...
How B2B Software SMBs Are Using Social MediaAyaz NanjiSmall and midsize B2B software companies use Twitter the most of all the major social networks, according to a recent report from Blurbi.
#SocialSkim: Berlin Wall Video, Facebook and Instagram Updates, YouTube's New StrategyAngela NatividadThis week, we give you Airbnb's Berlin Wall video, the latest updates to Facebook and Instagram, YouTube's latest strategy, which socnet is best for qualified leads (spoiler: It’s not Facebook), ...
#SocialSkim: Grumpy Cat's Film Debut, Elections on Social, Brands on Movember, More!Angela NatividadHow'd the US midterm elections play out on social? Which brands are pushing out 'staches for Movember? Why won't Beyoncé use Twitter, and can memes make it on the big ...
#SocialSkim: Ello Ad Ban, Facebook vs. YouTube, Tumblr Autoplay Ads, Taco Bell Blacks Out, More!Angela NatividadGet the skim on Ello's self-imposed ad ban and Taco Bell's attention-grabbing social wipeout. You'll also see how YouTube video shares stack up against native videos on Facebook (not well), ...
#SocialSkim: Facebook's Anonymous Rooms, Kotex-Sponsored Vampires, Foursquare's First Ad CampaignAngela NatividadGet the scoop on Rooms, Facebook's new anonymous app; Foursquare's first ad campaign; and Kotex's lunge for vampire-loving teens. Also learn how to make sure Facebook posts appear at the ...
Twitter Benchmarks by IndustryAyaz NanjiCompanies are attracting an increasing number of consumers on Twitter, with brands recording an average of 43% increase in followers last year, according to a recent report from ExactTarget Marketing ...
#SocialSkim: A Social Nobel, Facebook Stickers, a Twitter-Rich Bing, and More!Angela NatividadGet the latest on the Nobel Peace Prize winners, Facebook Stickers, improving your Pinterest SEO, and an exhilaratingly scary South Korean guerrilla stunt. Skim it to take a social leap!
#SocialSkim: Facebook Interest Lists, Pinterest Picks, Socnets Teens Like, More!Angela NatividadEvery week brings us fresh social surprises. This week, we'll show you the latest offerings and campaigns from Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram; a gorgeous kickoff video for the launch ...
Twitter: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
QR Codes Kill Kittens: Author Scott Stratten Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneScott Stratten's expressed his frustration with QR codes in no uncertain terms. His most recent book—QR Codes Kill Kittens—provides example after example of poorly executed marketing concepts that will make you want to laugh and cry at the same time.
Think Like a Rock Star: Author Mack Collier Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneAuthor Mack Collier talks to Marketing Smarts about his book Think Like a Rock Star and the ways companies can meaningfully connect with their best customers (and biggest fans).
Everybody Makes Mistakes: David B. Thomas on Social Media Policies [Podcast]by Matthew GrantDavid B. Thomas, senior director of content and community for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and author of The Executive's Guide to Enterprise Social Media Strategy, discusses social media policies.
Making the Case for Google+: Guy Kawasaki on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantGuy Kawasaki loves Google+ so much, he wrote a book about it: What the Plus! Since I've been rather slow to get on the Google+ bus, I invited Guy to Marketing Smarts to talk about why I should give it ...
Twitter: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- How to Build a Thriving Brand CommunityBroadcast on 11/20/2014 with Dorothéa Bozicolona-VolpeIn this PRO seminar, we'll share the essential components for building and maintaining an online community, and how to get buy-in from your organization to get started.
- How to Use Twitter for Real Business ImpactBroadcast on 6/19/2014 with Laura FittonThis PRO seminar will take an in-depth look at how your business can source and nurture leads, build a community with real business impact, develop relationships with influencers and the media, and attract a very targeted, engaged following. You'll walk away with tactical tips, tools, and examples you can apply right away to put Twitter to work for your company.
- Social Media Slowpokes: It’s Not too Late to Connect with Your Customers OnlineBroadcast on 6/24/2010 with Paul ChaneyHaven't had the time, resources, or guts to get into social media? Your customers aren't waiting around for you to show up. Learn some simple steps you can take to start connecting with them.
- Turning Social into Local: Generating Local Leads and Customer EngagementBroadcast on 5/6/2010 with John JantschJoin award-winning social media publisher John Jantsch to learn how to integrate social media, local search, and mobile marketing to generate new leads and deepen relationships with existing customers.
- Tales from Twitterville: How Small Shops and Global Giants are Putting Twitter to WorkBroadcast on 4/8/2010 with Shel IsraelCome hear real stories of how businesses have used Twitter to increase sales, avoid PR disasters and so much more. You'll see the power of Twitter and learn new ways to use this tool for marketing, customer service and simply engaging with your customers.
- Kicking Butt with Twitter: Guy Kawasaki's Marketing Tips and ToolsBroadcast on 10/15/2009 with Guy Kawasaki, Ann HandleySee how Guy and other notables successfully stretch Twitter's limits to engage with people and drive business their way.
- The Art Of Social Media: It's All About The RelationshipsBroadcast on 7/16/2009 with Charlene LiKicking off our summer series on Social Media, Groundswell co-author Charlene Li explains the art and science of using Social Media to support your marketing goals.
- Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a TimeBroadcast on 7/2/2009 with Joel CommTwitter, tweets, tweeps and peeps. It's all over the media right now, but can you really use Twitter to win customers? Yes. Yes, you can.
- Bam! A Recipe to Add Social Media to your Marketing MixBroadcast on 2/5/2009 with Sandy CarterHow does social media fit in with your overall marketing strategy and business goals? What results are you looking to achieve? Get an IBM insider's take on how to fuse the right Web 2.0 tools with traditional marketing practices.
- Social Graces: Strategies to Take Your Social Media Marketing Beyond One-Off TacticsBroadcast on 1/22/2009 with Greg VerdinoThe hype about social media is starting to settle down. Time to learn what companies can really accomplish with it ...
Twitter: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Host a Successful Twitter ChatReleased on 7/8/2011 with Verónica Maria JarskiIn this Take 10, Verónica Maria Jarski takes you through the eight essential ingredients of a rockin' good Twitter chat.
- Take 10: Using Twitter as a Competitive Research ToolReleased on 10/22/2010 with Sean CampbellFind out how the competitive intelligence experts make the best use of their time on Twitter in this short, 10-minute presentation by Sean Campbell.
- Take 10: How to Build a Twitter Following in a WeekReleased on 8/20/2010 with Megan LeapIn just 10 minutes, learn proven techniques to significantly grow your Twitter following in less than a week. Whether you want to grow a personal or business Twitter account, this webcast is packed with everything you need to know to dramatically increase your Twitter reach.
Twitter: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Research Spotlight: TwitterA successful Twitter program requires extensive research on whether your audience is there, what everyone is interested in, and what they're doing. Lucky for you, MarketingProfs has done the work for Research Spotlight: Twitter. Download it now to access close to 70 pages of Twitter research from 30 unique sources.
- Slowpoke's Guide to Digital MarketingFeel like the digital marketing race began without you? Don't worry—you can still catch up to the social media superstars. The Slowpoke's Guide to Digital Marketing puts rocket fuel in your engine to propel your digital marketing campaigns.
- Social Media ROI Success StoriesLearn how social media is changing the way we market to consumers and businesses, and how 11 companies are measuring and monitoring the success of their social media campaigns.
- Twitter Success Stories: How 11 Companies are Achieving Their Marketing Objectives—140 Characters at a TimeTwitter’s brief tweets let you communicate with friends and family. But did you know that those 140 characters can also build your business? Read Twitter Success Stories: How 11 companies are achieving their marketing objectives, 140 characters at a time.