Twitter: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
#SocialSkim: Ellen's Selfie, Apple's Social Debut, Facebook Toys, Ad Platform UpdatesAngela NatividadGet the skinny on the selfie seen around the world, Apple's social media debut, ad platform updates, and Facebook's potential new toys (drones? Again?!). It's all a hop, skip, and ...
What Will Content Marketing Look Like in 2014? [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiThe forecast for content marketing in 2014 includes higher quality of content, multiscreen marketing, and bigger budgets. How does your content marketing compare with those predictions?
#SocialSkim: Twitter Cards How-To, Netflix Drone to Home, the Oscars, GIF ResumesAngela NatividadJust in time for your weekend, this issue's action-packed with practical and inspiring social stories: Netflix Drone to Home, Oscars fun with kids and hashtags, GIF-based resumes, and a Twitter ...
Facebook Has Most Potential for Businesses: Marketing and Ad ExecsAyaz NanjiMarketing and advertising executives say Facebook has the greatest potential for businesses among social media sites, according to a recent report by The Creative Group.
How Sochi Does Social Media [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiWhich brands are getting the most social media attention during the 2014 Winter Olympics? Find out in the following infographic featuring the highlights of Sochi-related social posts.
#SocialSkim: Airbnb and #SochiProblems, Twitter's Redesign, Mark Jacobs, More!Angela NatividadSee how Airbnb took advantage of #SochiProblems to help users... and itself. Get the latest on Twitter’s redesign. And find out how Mark Jacobs turned social currency into a living, ...
What Does Social Media Growth Look Like? [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiMarketers often talk about how social media is growing... but what does that mean exactly? Here's a look at some facts regarding the growth and use of social media.
#SocialSkim: Funny Livetweets From Sochi, Super Bowl Marketing Scores, More!Angela NatividadRead hilarious hotel livetweets from the Sochi Winter Olympics. See what marketing scored at the Super Bowl. Run effective social media contests. And, as always, learn from all that’s fit ...
How (and Why) Millennials Interact With Brands on Social NetworksAyaz NanjiFor online interaction with companies or brands, Facebook is the most popular platform among Millennials, followed by Twitter and Pinterest, according to recent research from the Center for Marketing Research ...
Social Media Contests: Five Do's and Five Don'tsOlivia LinSocial media contests are a great way to promote your company, and they can create customers for life. But not all companies have successful experiences with contests. For best results, ...
Twitter: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
QR Codes Kill Kittens: Author Scott Stratten Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneScott Stratten's expressed his frustration with QR codes in no uncertain terms. His most recent book—QR Codes Kill Kittens—provides example after example of poorly executed marketing concepts that will make you want to laugh and cry at the same time.
Think Like a Rock Star: Author Mack Collier Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneAuthor Mack Collier talks to Marketing Smarts about his book Think Like a Rock Star and the ways companies can meaningfully connect with their best customers (and biggest fans).
Everybody Makes Mistakes: David B. Thomas on Social Media Policies [Podcast]by Matthew GrantDavid B. Thomas, senior director of content and community for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and author of The Executive's Guide to Enterprise Social Media Strategy, discusses social media policies.
Making the Case for Google+: Guy Kawasaki on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Matthew GrantGuy Kawasaki loves Google+ so much, he wrote a book about it: What the Plus! Since I've been rather slow to get on the Google+ bus, I invited Guy to Marketing Smarts to talk about why I should give it ...
Twitter: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Social Media Slowpokes: It’s Not too Late to Connect with Your Customers OnlineBroadcast on 6/24/2010 with Paul ChaneyHaven't had the time, resources, or guts to get into social media? Your customers aren't waiting around for you to show up. Learn some simple steps you can take to start connecting with them.
- Turning Social into Local: Generating Local Leads and Customer EngagementBroadcast on 5/6/2010 with John JantschJoin award-winning social media publisher John Jantsch to learn how to integrate social media, local search, and mobile marketing to generate new leads and deepen relationships with existing customers.
- Tales from Twitterville: How Small Shops and Global Giants are Putting Twitter to WorkBroadcast on 4/8/2010 with Shel IsraelCome hear real stories of how businesses have used Twitter to increase sales, avoid PR disasters and so much more. You'll see the power of Twitter and learn new ways to use this tool for marketing, customer service and simply engaging with your customers.
- Kicking Butt with Twitter: Guy Kawasaki's Marketing Tips and ToolsBroadcast on 10/15/2009 with Guy Kawasaki, Ann HandleySee how Guy and other notables successfully stretch Twitter's limits to engage with people and drive business their way.
- The Art Of Social Media: It's All About The RelationshipsBroadcast on 7/16/2009 with Charlene LiKicking off our summer series on Social Media, Groundswell co-author Charlene Li explains the art and science of using Social Media to support your marketing goals.
- Twitter Power: How to Dominate Your Market One Tweet at a TimeBroadcast on 7/2/2009 with Joel CommTwitter, tweets, tweeps and peeps. It's all over the media right now, but can you really use Twitter to win customers? Yes. Yes, you can.
- Bam! A Recipe to Add Social Media to your Marketing MixBroadcast on 2/5/2009 with Sandy CarterHow does social media fit in with your overall marketing strategy and business goals? What results are you looking to achieve? Get an IBM insider's take on how to fuse the right Web 2.0 tools with traditional marketing practices.
- Social Graces: Strategies to Take Your Social Media Marketing Beyond One-Off TacticsBroadcast on 1/22/2009 with Greg VerdinoThe hype about social media is starting to settle down. Time to learn what companies can really accomplish with it ...
- Twitter Like You Mean It: The Right Way to Tweet Your BrandBroadcast on 11/13/2008 with Alan WolkTwitter got a lot of media attention during the recent election. What's the fuss all about? And is there really a marketing opportunity here?
- Blogs, Tubes, Twitters, and More: Emerging Media's Impact on the Customer ExperienceBroadcast on 3/29/2007 with David ArmanoIn this seminar you will learn why it's so important to get the basics right in any of your interactive touch points, whether it be your traditional site — or that blog you’ve been experimenting with.
Twitter: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Host a Successful Twitter ChatReleased on 7/8/2011 with Verónica Maria JarskiIn this Take 10, Verónica Maria Jarski takes you through the eight essential ingredients of a rockin' good Twitter chat.
- Take 10: Using Twitter as a Competitive Research ToolReleased on 10/22/2010 with Sean CampbellFind out how the competitive intelligence experts make the best use of their time on Twitter in this short, 10-minute presentation by Sean Campbell.
- Take 10: How to Build a Twitter Following in a WeekReleased on 8/20/2010 with Megan LeapIn just 10 minutes, learn proven techniques to significantly grow your Twitter following in less than a week. Whether you want to grow a personal or business Twitter account, this webcast is packed with everything you need to know to dramatically increase your Twitter reach.
Twitter: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Research Spotlight: TwitterA successful Twitter program requires extensive research on whether your audience is there, what everyone is interested in, and what they're doing. Lucky for you, MarketingProfs has done the work for Research Spotlight: Twitter. Download it now to access close to 70 pages of Twitter research from 30 unique sources.
- Slowpoke's Guide to Digital MarketingFeel like the digital marketing race began without you? Don't worry—you can still catch up to the social media superstars. The Slowpoke's Guide to Digital Marketing puts rocket fuel in your engine to propel your digital marketing campaigns.
- Social Media ROI Success StoriesLearn how social media is changing the way we market to consumers and businesses, and how 11 companies are measuring and monitoring the success of their social media campaigns.
- Twitter Success Stories: How 11 Companies are Achieving Their Marketing Objectives—140 Characters at a TimeTwitter’s brief tweets let you communicate with friends and family. But did you know that those 140 characters can also build your business? Read Twitter Success Stories: How 11 companies are achieving their marketing objectives, 140 characters at a time.