Trade Shows/Events: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
The Most Effective B2B Lead Generation TacticsAyaz NanjiB2B marketers say tradeshows, search engine marketing, and email are the best channels for generating large numbers of high-quality leads, according to a recent report from Software Advice.
How to Personalize Event Experiences by Using DataMatthew WainwrightEvent marketers can use data to plan more personalized events that appeal to attendees, boosting attendee satisfaction and retention, customer relationships, and return on event investment.
Always-On Marketing to the Always Connected: Five Ways to Tap Into Your Customers' ThinkingMark PensonSmartphones and tablets are changing our lives. We've never been more connected... and never has it been easier for us to share our thoughts, feelings, and opinions—or for marketers to ...
How to Budget for Tradeshows and EventsPeter SymondsThis handy guide breaks down the costs associated with exhibiting, from basic (stands and booths) to the cost of travel, day-of expenses, and entertainment of prospective clients and customers.
Four Surefire Ways to Fail at Tradeshow MarketingSteve PetersonTo avoid having your tradeshow exhibit become a tradeshow apocalypse, don't make these this four fatal tradeshow exhibiting mistakes.
A Brief Guide to Exhibiting at TradeshowsKelly EdwardsMerely hoping your exhibition goes well is much different from planning everything down to the last detail. So here's a "Quick, Easy-to-Remember Exhibition-Planning Checklist" to make sure your effort pays ...
Localize Marketing Campaigns to Get ROI on Global EventsLiz EltingMarketing during global-scale sporting events, when target markets encompass a wide spectrum of cultures and languages, marketers need to make sure their campaigns take into account the nuances created by ...
Top 10 Tips for Using a Celebrity SpokespersonDarcy BouzeosWe live in a celebrity-obsessed world. No wonder spokespersons are used to promote events, increase product sales, and generate publicity for marketing programs. As you plan your next marketing effort, ...
The B2B Marketer's Guide to SXSW 2014 [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiAre you a B2B marketer attending SXSW 2014? Then use this guide to help you plan which sessions, book signings, and meet-ups to attend.
How Marketers Measure the Effectiveness of Sponsorship and Event InitiativesAyaz NanjiSome 23% of marketers say they are not very satisfied with their ability to measure the ROI of sponsorship and event marketing initiatives, and 15% percent say they are not ...
Trade Shows/Events: Podcasts containing in-depth interviews with smart marketers from all walks of life.
B2B Marketing Confessions: John J. Wall Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]by Kerry O'Shea GorgoneJohn J. Wall, author of B2B Marketing Confessions, shares insights from his book, including an explanation of "pragmatic marketing" and tips for calculating tradeshow ROI.
Trade Shows/Events: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- Why Events Are the Best B2B Marketing Channel in the WorldBroadcast on 11/18/2014 with Jennifer Hawkins, Justin GonzalezJoin us for this free seminar to learn how to get your entire organization excited about and contributing to your corporate events. You'll discover how these events impact every part of the customer journey and what tools, tactics, and strategies (from mobile to social) you can use to ensure killer results. After this seminar, you'll be able to enthusiastically explain why events truly are the best B2B marketing channel in the world.
- Five Strategies to Increase Event ROIBroadcast on 11/4/2014 with Alex RolfeJoin us for this free seminar to learn how to integrate marketing events into your overall marketing strategy. You'll discover how to plan properly, set goals, and analyze and measure against your goals. Most importantly, you'll be able to improve the ROI of your events--and prove it.
- How to Use Metrics to Achieve Greater Results From Your Next ExhibitBroadcast on 10/16/2014 with Joe FederbushIn this PRO seminar, we'll share how exhibitors, regardless of size or budget, can develop and execute an effective and strategic event marketing measurement strategy. You'll learn how to use the right tools to justify your event's budget, and take away tried-and-true tips such as how to calculate the optimal booth size and number of personnel needed to achieve maximum results.
- How to Turn Trade Show Leads Into Trade Show SalesBroadcast on 9/18/2014 with Jim BerettaIn this PRO seminar, we'll share proven tips and techniques that will help you continue the conversation after the show, extending the life of the event and your marketing budget. You'll learn how to master trade show data that can lead to big results for your company.
- How to Optimize and Measure Trade Show ROIBroadcast on 11/8/2012 with Skip CoxThis PRO seminar will provide marketers with a proven approach to accurately measuring the results of their events efforts.
- Make Your Next Tradeshow a Qualified SuccessBroadcast on 12/8/2011 with Rob Murphy, Ed JonesEverything you need to know about generating real, qualified leads from your tradeshow investment, including tips on setting your ROI strategy, capturing quality data, and keeping prospect engagement alive after the show.
- Boost Your Booth: Tradeshow Strategies That WorkBroadcast on 2/17/2011 with Bob KnorppLook beyond the logistics of trade show marketing and examine the underlying strategies necessary for achieving success. Uncover new ideas that can increase the number of qualified leads you generate.
- The Digital Marketing Mixer Sneak Peek: Fire-up Your Digital Marketing StrategyBroadcast on 10/1/2009 with The MixologistsIf you are considering attending our October event in Chicago, here’s your chance to listen to some of the thought leaders who will be speaking there ...
- Sneak Peek: B2B Forum 2009 in BostonBroadcast on 5/7/2009 with B2B Forum 2009 Sneak PeekGet a conference sneak peek when our own Roy Young talks with key presenters from our June 8-9 B2B Forum to get a realistic take on the issues, and what it will take to solve today’s biggest B2B marketing dilemmas.
- Beyond Trade Show Metrics: Improving Your Event Marketing ROIBroadcast on 7/10/2008 with Skip CoxToday's event marketers need predictive information to help them allocate budgets and get the best bottom line results possible. But how do you quantify the value of a trade show exhibit?
Trade Shows/Events: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: How to Become a Trade Show Rock Star—10 Trade Show Pitfalls to AvoidReleased on 9/19/2014 with Jim BerettaIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn about 10 trade show pitfalls and how you can avoid them. Eliminating these trade show 'fails' will save you time and money, and help you release your inner trade show rock star.
- Take 10: Using Social Media to Get More Out of Your Tradeshow InvestmentReleased on 7/12/2013 with Traci BrowneIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn effective ways to integrate social media into your tradeshow efforts.
- Take 10: Tips to Measure Your Trade Show Success in Real TimeReleased on 4/5/2013 with Rob MurphyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn easy, do-it-yourself tips for measuring your trade show program—in real time.
- Take 10: How to Boost Event Attendance with Social Media MarketingReleased on 6/3/2011 with Alan BelniakIn this Take 10, social media expert Alan Belniak shares tips for using the most popular social media networks to build interest for special events. He also provides ideas for inspiring your business colleagues to use their social networks to promote conferences, forums, seminars, webinars, and much more.
- Take 10: Everything You Need to Know About LinkedIn EventsReleased on 10/8/2010 with Jason AlbaTake a quick 10-minute tour of LinkedIn Events with expert Jason Alba, who spells out not only how to access and use the Events application, but also how to wield its branding and word-of-mouth powers.
Trade Shows/Events: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Direct Marketing How-To Guide: Your Template for Optimal Media Selection for B2B MarketingFind out what's new, what's hot and what's not in B2B marketing trends.
- Trade Show Marketing TemplateTrade show marketing is a high-risk, high-reward endeavor. This Template provides a sytematic look at trade show marketing. It walks you through selection and promotion, to follow-up and measurement. This step-by-step guide will insure your trade show marketing is effective, efficient, measurable, and successful.