Trade Shows/Events: How-to articles covering the latest marketing tactics, tips, and strategies.
Marketing Training: How to Make E-Learning EffectiveTom GraunkeWhen the need arises to train a large department within your organization on a new marketing campaign, or you find yourself having to relay crucial marketing information to partners or ...
The Importance and ROI of Events: Marketers Still Face ChallengesVahe HabeshianEven as events remain a vital part of the marketing mix, and a key channel for direct one-to-one customer engagement, marketing executives—lacking visibility into the conversion pipeline—don't have sufficiently effective ...
8 Do's and 5 Don'ts of Instagram for Building Your BrandAdrienne ErinThough some forward-thinking businesses are already using Instagram, chances are you aren't yet, and neither are your competitors. With its universal appeal, however, Instagram is not a medium marketers should ...
Hey, B2B: Grow Up and Get a Social Media Strategy, Will You?Philip ParanicasMany B2B marketers are still avoiding social media. They wonder whether it works and how in the world they can tell whether it's working. Let's put that excuse to rest ...
The B2B Marketer's Guide to SXSW [Infographic]Verónica Maria JarskiOn March 8, 2013, SXSW will start rocking Austin with more than 1,000 conference sessions and 580 booths at its Interactive Festival alone. To help B2B marketers hit the places ...
How to Tell a Visual Story (Even You, B2B): A Marketer's GuideAnn Handley, Nick WestergaardAs storytelling becomes more and more part of marketing, another trend is coming clearly into focus: Brands are becoming more visual. Businesses that aren't ready for this visual revolution will ...
Vine for Events, Social Business Leadership, Pinterest Secret Boards... The Week in Social Media #SocialSkimAngela NatividadFind out how Twitter's getting into e-commerce and why Vine may unseat Instagram as the go-to app for live events. Learn how to use Vine for campaigning, how to maximize ...
Six Ways to Use Online Video for B2B Event Marketing (a Case Study)David RoseOnline video is a highly engaging and versatile tool for B2B marketing and lead generation, including tradeshow marketing. This brief case study shares how a B2B technology company used online ...
B2B Content Marketing: Adoption Surging, but Objectives Are ShiftingContent marketing continues to be an integral strategy for B2B companies; however, objectives for content strategies are shifting toward thought leadership and educating the market, according to a survey from ...
SMBs Still Favor Face-to-Face Marketing TacticsTraditional face-to-face tactics are still fundamental for SMB marketers: Personal relationships and networking (95%), tradeshows and industry events (89%), and in-person events (86%) rank as the most popular marketing tactics ...
Trade Shows/Events: Online seminar broadcasts from the best minds in marketing
- How to Optimize and Measure Trade Show ROIBroadcast on 11/8/2012 with Skip CoxThis PRO seminar will provide marketers with a proven approach to accurately measuring the results of their events efforts.
- Make Your Next Tradeshow a Qualified SuccessBroadcast on 12/8/2011 with Rob Murphy, Ed JonesEverything you need to know about generating real, qualified leads from your tradeshow investment, including tips on setting your ROI strategy, capturing quality data, and keeping prospect engagement alive after the show.
- Boost Your Booth: Tradeshow Strategies That WorkBroadcast on 2/17/2011 with Bob KnorppLook beyond the logistics of trade show marketing and examine the underlying strategies necessary for achieving success. Uncover new ideas that can increase the number of qualified leads you generate.
- The Digital Marketing Mixer Sneak Peek: Fire-up Your Digital Marketing StrategyBroadcast on 10/1/2009 with The MixologistsIf you are considering attending our October event in Chicago, here’s your chance to listen to some of the thought leaders who will be speaking there ...
- Sneak Peek: B2B Forum 2009 in BostonBroadcast on 5/7/2009 with B2B Forum 2009 Sneak PeekGet a conference sneak peek when our own Roy Young talks with key presenters from our June 8-9 B2B Forum to get a realistic take on the issues, and what it will take to solve today’s biggest B2B marketing dilemmas.
- Beyond Trade Show Metrics: Improving Your Event Marketing ROIBroadcast on 7/10/2008 with Skip CoxToday's event marketers need predictive information to help them allocate budgets and get the best bottom line results possible. But how do you quantify the value of a trade show exhibit?
- Small Business Series: Why Most Small Businesses Fail (and How to Avoid Being One of Them)Broadcast on 5/18/2007 with Michael GoodmanWe’ll deal with everything, including: advertising, taglines, promotion, budgeting, publicity and low-cost market research. We’ll use case studies from small B2B and B2C companies and borrow ideas from larger companies as well.
- Crash Course #7: Integrated Media Planning in B-to-B Direct MarketingBroadcast on 2/1/2007 with Ruth StevensIn this information-packed session, we will discuss the media opportunities available to B2B marketers for customer acquisition. We'll cover the standard workhorses, like mail, phone and trade shows, as well as the new options, like prospecting databases and insert media.
- Trade Show Strategies: Ways to Get Bigger Bang from Your Marketing BuckBroadcast on 1/19/2006 with Ruth StevensUsing examples from HP, Northrup-Grumman, King Industries and others, this seminar will help you understand ways to get the most value from trade show marketing.
Trade Shows/Events: Tutorials — tactical marketing know-how in just 10 minutes from subject matter experts
- Take 10: Tips to Measure Your Trade Show Success in Real TimeReleased on 4/5/2013 with Rob MurphyIn just 10 minutes, you'll learn easy, do-it-yourself tips for measuring your trade show program—in real time.
- Take 10: How to Boost Event Attendance with Social Media MarketingReleased on 6/3/2011 with Alan BelniakIn this Take 10, social media expert Alan Belniak shares tips for using the most popular social media networks to build interest for special events. He also provides ideas for inspiring your business colleagues to use their social networks to promote conferences, forums, seminars, webinars, and much more.
- Take 10: Everything You Need to Know About LinkedIn EventsReleased on 10/8/2010 with Jason AlbaTake a quick 10-minute tour of LinkedIn Events with expert Jason Alba, who spells out not only how to access and use the Events application, but also how to wield its branding and word-of-mouth powers.
Trade Shows/Events: Marketing downloads for the busy professional
- Direct Marketing How-To Guide: Your Template for Optimal Media Selection for B2B MarketingFind out what's new, what's hot and what's not in B2B marketing trends.
- Trade Show Marketing TemplateTrade show marketing is a high-risk, high-reward endeavor. This Template provides a sytematic look at trade show marketing. It walks you through selection and promotion, to follow-up and measurement. This step-by-step guide will insure your trade show marketing is effective, efficient, measurable, and successful.